Bedeutung dieses Bildes / Motivs

gekreuzte schlüssel - (Kunst, Tattoo, Symbol)

7 Antworten

Das ist das Logo einer band Woodkid iron aber mehr weiß ich auch nicht :)

Sieht aus wie von Woodkid...

Das ist auf jeden Fall das Symbol, das Woodkid auf dem Cover/im Booklet seiner CD "The Golden Age" verwendet. Ob es noch eine tiefere Bedeutung hat, weiß ich aber nicht :)

Das das Woodkid ist haben wir schon alle begriffen. Es geht um die Bedeutung. Es ist sein Tattoo. Und hier folgt jetzt seine Antwort auf die Frage, warum und welche Bedeutung es für ihn hat (Quelle Sangblue.com) :

I’ve been quite intrigued by the tattoos of my friend Yoann Lemoine. “I was totally doing something against my parents I was 24. I knew that it was something irreversable and undoable .It is really powerful and links you to death because the moment that you do it it is the only action that you can do that is still going to be with you when you die. I am going to be in a casket and I’ll have this on. It is pretty intense to do it. ” said Yoann Lemoine.

“It was not pain related the first time that I did it because I had never had tattoos before so I did not see it as something sadistic that once you made one you would want to do it again. I think that is why people that get tattoos always get more.” said Yoann.

“When I got these two tattoos it was to have a meeting with the tattoo artist to talk about my project of the keys but it was a special day, 7 07, my fetish number, so while I was there I said this is not a meeting let’sdo it. It is a great tattoo artist that did it in NYC. I did it in this place called adorned.

Hoffe die Antwort konnte dir an meisten helfen und deine Frage geklärt haben.

Hab mal gehört, dass dieses Symbol "Aufgeschlossenheit" bedeuten soll. Kann das aber nicht mit absoluter Sicherheit sagen, da ich es auch nur durch Hören-Sagen weiß.