Englischer Lebenslauf?

2 Antworten

Objective:

I want to contribute to making the world a better place. No matter how challenging the journey may be, I am committed to working even harder to achieve my goals.

Skills:

I am educated in design, technology, and humanities. I can recognize personal behavioral structures, differentiate between unethical and ethical practices, understand the pursued goal along with its consequences and context. I analyze information with a structured and detailed approach, allowing me to successfully extract valuable insights. I place high importance on respectful communication with others and possess a broad vocabulary that enables precise articulation. I can effectively communicate complex ideas, both within a team and as an individual. Organizing challenging tasks and multitasking come easily to me. Managing and prioritizing duties pose no problem. Often, I generate ingenious ideas that lead to fabulous solutions. I am proficient in handling technical services.

Hallo,

Objective:

I want to make the world (---) a better place and no matter how difficult it will be, I will even work harder for my goals.

Skills:

I am educated (Wort) in design, technogie (RS = Rechtschreibung), humanity. I recognize personal behavioral (= AE; BE = behavioural) sturctures (RS), the separation between unetic (RS) and etic (RS), the goal that is being pursued withe (RS) the kosequenzes (RS) as well as the context. I analysis (Wort) with (Präposition) structure and details, so can find out information successfull (RS; Grammatik). I value (Wort) respectful speech (Wort) with other persons (Wort) high (Grammatik). I have a large vocabulary with that (Wort; Grammatik) I can articulate percise (RS; Grammatik). I am able to comunicate (RS) complex ideas. I work effectiv (RS; Grammatik) in teams and as a solo (Ausdruck). Organize (Grammatik) difficult task (Grammatik) and multi-tasking are easy for me. Managing and prioritize (Grammatik) duties are no problem for me. Oten (RS) I have genius Ides (RS) with that (Wort; Grammatik) I can find fabulus (RS) solucions (RS). I can handle technical services.

Sorry, aber deine Worte strafen dich Lügen.

Mal ganz davon ab, dass das kein CV (Lebenslauf), sondern ein (letter of) application (Bewerbungsschreiben) ist, musst du das nochmal komplett überarbeiten, um nicht zu sagen neu schreiben.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert, das Kursivgedruckte überdacht werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Ansonsten findest du Tipps und Wendungen zu englischen Bewerbungsschreiben und Lebensläufen in der Schreibschule (oben links) bei ego4u.de.

Kostenlose Vorlagen für englische Bewerbungen findest du hier:

bradleycvs.co.uk/how-to-write-a-resume/free-cover-letter-samples-and-resume-templates.htm

Hier noch eine Anleitung aus einem Englisch-Lehrbuch

Bild zum Beitrag

und

Bild zum Beitrag

(aus dem Stark Verlag)

der englische Lebenslauf ist keine bloße Übersetzung des deutschen Lebenslaufes.

Ich empfehle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO4HCERICTA

AstridDerPu

- (Grammatik, Hausaufgaben, Text)  - (Grammatik, Hausaufgaben, Text)