Englische Zitate die berührend sind?
Hallo, ich suche Zitate/Sprüche auf Englisch, die einen berühren und mitreisen, es sollte sich um Liebe, Schmerz und Tatsachen handeln. Klar habe ich im Internet nach einigen gesucht, doch keine Guten gefunden. Würde mich um jeden Zitat/Spruch freuen, bedanke mich im Vorraus! <3
vielleicht so etwas in der Art, die finde ich ganz gut...:
-If my eyes had never seen yours, I could pass easily by you! Unfortunately, it is not so, because gradually my heart breaks.
-When he left, he gave me a rose and said, "When the rose is withered, I will come again." With tears in my eyes, I realized that she was plastic.
-After each mourning phase, a good time comes again:
"Joy" had three times more hits than "pain"
-Some people kick you on the foot and apologize, but some of you are in your heart and do not even notice it
Ich hoffe ich konnte dir helfen, Lg
Gehen auch Songzitate?
So I would choose to be with you
That's if the choice were mine to make
But you can make decisions too
And you can have this heart to break
(Billy Joel - And so it goes)
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in.
(Leonard Cohen - Anthem)
nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them
im a museum full of art but you had your eyes shut.
cause i wonder where you are and i wonder what you do, are you somewhere feeling lonely? or is someone loving you? (hello - lionel richie)
so the words you could not say i'll sing them for you and the love we would have made i'll make it for two for every single memory has become a part of me you will always be my love (george michael - jesus to a child)
it's scary how much i care and how you don't.
i will be the one who loves you till the end of time (george michael - father figure)
- A day without a smile is a day wasted (Charlie Chaplin)
- The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- Don’t worry be happy!
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life
- To be or not to be that is the question
- I think, therefore I am
- I know that I know nothing
• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future
- A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
- The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with,
never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best
conversation you’ve had.
- Freedom‘s just another word for nothing left to lose
(Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee;
Don’t go around saying
the world owes you a living.
The world owes you nothing.
It was here first.
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
- Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
- Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.
To the barefoot man, happiness is a pair of shoes.
To the man with old shoes, it’s a pair of new shoes.
To the man with new shoes, it’s more stylish shoes.
And of course, the fellow with not feet would be happy to be barefoot.
Measure your life by what you have,
not by what you don’t.
Only when the last tree has been cut down; Only when the last river
has been poisoned; Only when the last fish has been caught; Only then
will you find that money cannot be eaten.
Proverb, American Indian