Pitch Perfect-alle songs

2 Antworten

song.Lost in It – ErocBeca is DJing in her room when her dad comes in.Let It Whip – The TreblemakersThe Treblemakers sing this song on the open day.Punching In a Dream – The Naked and FamousBeca arrives at the CD store/internship.Keep You – Wild BelleWhen Beca arrives at the CD library, Luke is listening to this song in the booth.I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The ProclaimersBeca is mixing this song.Titanium (feat. Sia) – David Guetta & SiaBeca sings this song in the showers with Chloe.Since U Been Gone – Ester Dean & Skylar AstinAudition song for the Barden Bellas.Cups – Anna KendrickBeca sings this song at her audition for the Bellas.Keep Your Head Up – Andy GrammerSong at the party as they all start singing at the amphitheatre.Starships – Nicki MinajThe Barden Bella’s start training.Turn the Beat Around – Gerald Jackson & Vicki Sue RobinsonThe Bellas sing this at the frat party but are told to stop.Rome – YeasayerBackground music when Beca and Jesse are in the studio and he is playing with the record coversRiff Off: Mickey / Like a Virgin / Hit Me With Your Best Shot / S&M / Let’s Talk About Sex / I’ll Make Love To You / Feels Like the First Time / No Diggity – The Barden Bellas, The Treblemakers & The Bu HarmonicsList of songs at the riff-off.Bulletproof – La RouxAfter the riff-off, Beca shows Jesse how to mix.Release Me – AgnesBeca mixes with this song for Jesse.Don’t You (Forget About Me) – Simple MindsThey watch the end of breakfast club together.F**k You – The SockapellasThe Sockapellas perform this song first.Right Round (feat. My Name Is Kay) – The TreblemakersThe Treblemakers perform this song.Booty Wurk (One Cheek At a Time) [feat. Joey Galaxy] – T-PainThe old accapella group is singing this backstage before trying to fight the Treblemakers.Party In the U.S.A. – The Barden BellasThe Bellas sing this on the bus to the regionals.Blame It On the Boogie – The FootnotesFirst acapella group, the footnotes perform their song.Open Season – High HighsAfter the Bella’s lose regionals, spring break starts. Beca has the night shift at the radio.Chelsea Dagger – The FratellisJesse is listening to this song on his headphones while Beca tries to get him to open his door.Pool Mashup: Just the Way You Are / Just a Dream – The Barden BellasThe Bella’s practice there mix-up set in the empty pool after they take Beca back.The Final Countdown – HullabahoosIntroduction to the acapella finals. First group sings this song.Trebles Finals: Bright Lights Bigger City / Magic – The TreblemakersThe Treblemakers sing this song in the finals.Bellas Finals: Price Tag / Don’t You (Forget About Me) / Give Me – The Barden BellasThe Bella\’s sing this song at the finals.We Came to Smash – In a Black Tuxedo (feat. Dev) – Martin SolveigFirst song during end credits.Don’t Move – PhantogramBefore We Fall in Love – DamatoEternal Flame – The BanglesHip Hop 911 – Stocks McGuireGet You Off – Stan CarrizosaWhoomp! (There It Is) – Tag TeamPitch Perfect (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)1. Don’t Stop the Music – The Treblemakers2. Let It Whip – The Treblemakers3. Since U Been Gone – Ester Dean and Skyler Astin4. Cups – Anna Kendrick5. Riff-Off – The Barden Bellas, The Treblemakers and The BU Harmonics- Ladies of the 80s (includes Mickey, Like A Virgin, Hit Me With Your Best Shot)- Songs About Sex (includes S&M, Let’s Talk About Sex, I’ll Make Love To You, Feels Like the First Time, No Diggity)6.Bellas Regionals – The Barden Bellas(includes The Sign, Eternal Flame, Turn the Beat Around)7. Right Around – The Barden Bellas (feat. My Name Is Kay)8. Pool Mashup – The Barden Bellas(includes Just the Way You Are (Amazing), Just A Dream)9. Party in the U.S.A. – The Barden Bellas10. Trebles Finals – The Treblemakers(includes Bright Lights Bigger City, Magic)11. Bellas Finals – The Barden Bellas(includes Price Tag, Don’t You (Forget About Me), Give Me Everything, Just the Way You Are, Party in the U.S.A., Turn the Beat Around)12. Toner (Instrumental Suite) – Christophe Beck and Mark Kilian