Englische Lied-Zitate, die etwas mit tanzen zu tun haben

3 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet
  • Life isn't about waiting for the storm pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.(Viviane Greene)
  • What's practical, what's logical? What the hell who cares?! All I know is I'm so happy When you're dancing there (Britney Spears/Song: I'm A Slave For You)
  • God is a DJ. Life is a dancefloor. Love is a rhythm. You are the music. (Pink/Song: God Is A DJ)
  • You are the dancing queen. Young and sweet. Only seventeen. (ABBA/Song: Dancing Queen)
  • Just one last dance. Before we say goodbye. When we sway and turn round and round and round. It's like the first time. (Sarah Connor/Song: Just One Last Dance)
  • Oh I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Yeah I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me. (Whitney Houston/Song: I Wanna Dance With Somebody)
  • I'ma dirty dance for ya. I'ma shake my ass for ya. I'ma drop my pants when you get up on da dancefloor. (Ciara/Song: Get On The Dancefloor)
  • She's got me dancing. She's got me dancing. She's got me dancing and she's always one step behind. (Tommy Sparks/Song: She's Got Me Dancing)
  • Take your passion and make it happen. Pictures come alive. You can dance right through your life. (Irene Cara/Song: What A Feeling/Film: Flashdance)
  • So won't you give our love a chance? Or do you only wanna dance? (Mýa/Song: Do You Only Wanna Dance/Film: Dirty Dancing 2)
  • I wanna dance without you. For once, just let me lose myself. (Skylar Grey/Song: Dance Without You/Film: Step Up 4 - Miami Heat)
  • 'Cause I know everything's gonna be alright. Now you're standing here right by my side. And we dance on, dance on, we gonna dance on. Ain't gonna work for life when we know we can dance on. (N-Dubz/Song: We Dance On/Film: Streetdance)

So, das waren ein paar Songzitate. Die allerbesten kommen, (wie ich finde) aus den Soundtracks von Tanzfilmen.

Hoffe, ich konnte helfen :)

Isa113 
Fragesteller
 14.02.2014, 20:50

Danke, schön, dass du so viele geschrieben hast :-)

So tell me why we're talking when we dance so good So tell me why we're talking when we dance so good And I know you can't stay but I wish you would Yeah I wish you would, I wish you would

Wakey!Wakey! - Dance So Good

The book of love is long and boring No one can lift the damn thing It's full of charts and facts and figures And instructions for dancing

the book of love von Peter Gabriel

ansonsten gibts ja die bekannten chart-lieder: stolen dance, and we danced, just dance, i wanna dance with somebode oder auch dance with my father again.

ich weiß halt nicht ganz genau, wonach du suchst ;)

Isa113 
Fragesteller
 14.02.2014, 19:36

Danke. Ich suche eher nach unbekannteren Lieder, nicht so unbedingt die aus den Charts.

Are we human or are we dancer? -Human von the killers-