suche traurige lieder welche aber auch fröhlich sind!

11 Antworten

Mohombi - let her go; fade away, Jason chen - what about love, avicii - addicted to you, swift k.i.d guy Sebastian - bed of clouds, Alexander burke Ft. Bruno Mars - before It explodes, lifehouse Ft Natascha bedingfield - between the raindrops, darin Ft kat DeLuna - breathing your love, kristinia debarge - Call you my own; now that you're gone, tinie Tempah Ft John Martin - children of the Sun, jessie j ft Brandy - conquer the world, olly murs - cry your heart out, the Script - if you could see me now, JLS - in between every heartbeat; killed by love; Single no more, claude Kelly - love You to death, tyler carter - lucy at midnight, Jason derulo - marry me; stupid Love; Rest of our life, madcon - mirage, 98 degrees - no Part of you, ne-yo Ft loren Allred - pot of Gold, Nicole scherzinger - right there, faydee - runaway; laugh till you cry,

The Beatles - You've Got to Hide Your Love Away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSmkYZM8q1g

Na da passt auf jeden Fall PAUL McCARTNEY mit "Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey" zu. Zunächst der traurige Anfang in "Uncle Albert" und dann die lustig klingende Wende mit der womöglich gleichen Person "Admiral Halsey"...

november rain von guns'n'roses. da läuft es umgekehrt. erst glücklich, dann traurig

bei yt mal alligatoah eingeben ;)