WIe nennt man diese Abkürzungen? (Englisch)

5 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Das ist vergleichbar mit haste für hast du oder iwie für irgendwie oder jzt für jetzt - in SMS, Chat oder privaten Mails mag dass gehen, aber in der Schule bekommst du dafür sowohl in Deutsch als auch in Englisch Fehler angestrichen. Und nein, in der Schule lernt man das üblicherweise nicht. Ich würde es colloquial terms nennen

NONSTANDARD English-Versionen (also nicht akzeptierte Versionen) von längeren Wörtern. Diese Formen beruhen auf schlam.iger Aussprache, udn Du solltestts sie in der Schule auf KEINEN Fall verwenden(Fehler!) . Sie verraten mangelnde Bildung.

Edit: solltest;** und**

Du würdest ja wohl normalerweise auch nicht schreiben: " Schbin ma weck komm aba näkste Woche wieda".

Der Fachbegriff für " 'em"l usw autet Elision pder Elidierung.

@Bswss

Tippfehler - Edit:

Der Fachbegriff für " 'em" statt "them" usw lautet Elision oder Elidierung.

Englisch mündliche Prüfung, text so okay?

Hallo leute, habe am Montag eine mündliche Englische Prüfung und habe auch schon ein Text (den ich in 2 Tagen auswendiglernen muss :() meine Frage ist nun, wie findet ihr den Text? Ist er grammatikalisch korrekt und hört sich alles gut an? Rechtschreibfehler mal egal.. es kommt auf die Gramma und der Wortwahl an. Könntet ihr es gegebenenfalls Berichtigen? Nun zum Text:

Hello my name is Max and today i'm going to tell you something about my dreamjob as a graphic Artist at motion design.\ At first i would like to talk about the job itself. \ Following about the qualifications and payment and at last why it is my dreamjob.\

As a motion designer you create animated video like movies,trailers or advertisment.\ Making and improving concepts is dailywork. Also disscusing it with the customer and your team.\ Often you are sitting in front of the computer and draw and animate the task. The working hours are different, often from 8 AM to 6PM. Important is just that you finish your task in the right time.\

After telling you something about the job, i would like to talk about the qualifications and payment. You should be creative and need some drawing skills, also know how to use a Computer, because today even cartoons are made from them.\ Furthermore It is important that you can withstand cristism because often you are working in a team and every statisfactory animation need time and effort.\

Now the qualification and payment To be a motion Designer you need an A-Level and must study. \ After four years you can apply to a company for example Disney or Dreamworks.\ Since you are working in a company, the salary is different but average you get two thousand fivehundred up to three thousand fivehundred euro.\ Last but not least i'm going to tell you why it is my dreamjob.\ Since i get alot of good feedback about my creativity and PC know-how i found the job really interesting. Of course at first i did not like to draw but recently i tryed it and that is awesome too. All in one i'm curios about the job and cant wait for it.\ Here we come to my end of the presentation, i hope you enjoyed to listen and have you any questions?

...zur Frage

Gibt es andere abkürzungen für wdmmg?

Hallo ich wollte fragen ob ess andere abkürzungen für wdmmg gibt wdmmg heißt ja willst du mit mir gehen aber ich wollte meinem schwarm eben sowas schreiben so mid willst du mit mir zsm sein aber eben in einer abkürzung die auch noch eine andere Bedeutung hat das es eben auch was anderes heißt falls er so nein sagen würde z.b

...zur Frage

Wann kommt im Gerund das ing und wann nicht?

ich bin grad am lernen weilich bald eine klassenarbeit schreibe. aber wie geht das mit dem gerundium (=gerund) Da muss man am Verb ja bloß ein ing dransetzen zb . I dream about building a big house. aber wieso kommt bei i hoping to see Lisa kein ing aber dafür ein to? Oder ist dann der satz i hope seeing Lisa auch korrekt?

...zur Frage

Brauche Hilfe bei einem Englisch Text über Zukunft

Wir müssen im Englisch Unterricht einen Text schreiben über unsere Zukunft. Ich habe ihn schon geschrieben, aber ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob alles richtig ist. Vielleicht kann einer von euch mal drüber schauen und vielleicht auch berichtigen.

Hier ist der Text:

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain. I think this quotation means that you don’t dodge something. But rather you learn to life with them. This is important to get somewhere and that your dreams come in fulfillment. You don’t bother one’s head about small things or big things. You must try to make the best of these problems. So life isn’t easy but you must try to make the best of it. My childhood dream was to be a wizard. Here you can see the evidence. This is a collection of childhood dreams from our kinder garden group. At this time the boys wanted to be a policeman, a footballer or a fire fighter. They wanted to have a typical man job. However the girls wanted to be a princess, a wizard or a doctor. At the most time, these dreams doesn’t come in fulfillment, because the people discover new professions. Sometimes the parents extort their children and they want that the kids become the same profession. My favorite subject is math and I love it to work with computer. So I decide to work as an information scientist Today you need a driving license to went to your workplace But I’m not sure whether I do my driving license, because my problem with my eyes Still I think that I can get this, because I’m diligent, I have stamina and ambition Now I’m a student at Ulf Merbold Grammar School in class 9. So I have time to think about my future. In 4 years I’m going to pass my A-level exam and then I will study or I will start an apprenticeship. Maybe I will work a broad as an Au pair or whatever. When I'm an adult, so 25 to 30 years I will start a family, because I have finished my education. In my life have been happened many bad things, but I've tried to make the best of these problems. I become more confident day to day and I will master my life

ICh hoffe ihr könnt mir vielleicht helfen - Danke (:

...zur Frage

Übersetzung von focus on me vom Ariana Grande?

Hallo, kennt jemand eine Seite mit der Übersetzung von diesem Lied? "Focus"

Hey

I know what I came to do And that ain't gonna change So go ahead and talk your talk Cause I won't take the bait I'm over here doing what I like I'm over here working day and night And if my real ain't real enough I'm sorry for you, bae

Let's find a light inside our universe now Where ain't nobody keep on holding us down Just come and get it, let them say what they say Cause I'm about to put them all away

Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me)

I can tell you're curious It's written on your lips Ain't no need to hold it back Go 'head and talk your shit I know you're hoping that I'll react I know you're hoping I'm looking back But if my real ain't real enough Then I don't know what is

Let's find a light inside our universe now Where ain't nobody keep on holding us down Just come and get it, let them say what they say Cause I'm about to put them all away

Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me)

1, 2, 3, c'mon girls You're gonna like it (Focus on me) Come on, now, now (Focus on me) Oooh yeah

Focus on me, f-f-focus on me (You know I like it when you focus on me) Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me, f-f-focus on me Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Focus on me (Focus), f-f-focus on me (Focus on me) Bae

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?