Wie muss eine Email in englischen aufgebaut sein?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

Hey Mike, I hope you are doing well. In your last e-mail you asked me what I did in my free time. In my free time I enjoy playing football with my friends because it is my favourite hobby. Football is one of the most amazing sports in the world. You play it in a stadium where are thousands of fans who watch the game and that gives you an incredible feeling. I a match there play 11 players per team, the match takes 90 minutes and you have a coach who gives you instruction. I hope you lliked my e-mail about the activities I do in my free time and it would me nice if we could meet.

hier ein bisschen korrektur:

Hi Mike, I hope you doing well. In your last e-mail you asked me what i do in my leisure. In my leisure i enjoy playing football with my friends because football is my favorite hobby. It is one of the most amazing sports in the world. You can play in a stadium with thousands of fans watching you, what gives you an incredible feeling. In a match there play 11 players per team, the match takes 90 minutes and you have a coach who gives instructions. I hope you enjoyed reading my email about my leisure time activity and it would be great to meet you! Thanks, Sercan

Das ist noch nicht perfekt, klingt aber schon deutlich besser!

was müsste denn noch besser werden ?

Was genau hast du jetzt verbessert crocky?

Sercan, reicht es nicht die Frage einmal zu posten?

Was möchtest Du wissen?