Ich habe hier einen Text für die English Matura Prüfung. Obwohl ich schon seit längerem dran bin, geht mir einiges nicht in den Kopf.
Ed Stafford, a former soldier form England, 1 (recently/complet) an incredible journey. He is the forst man who 2 (walk) the whole length of the Amazon River from source to sea with just a backpack, crossing from Peru to Brazil via Coumbia.
Early in 2009, Ed 3 (decide) to do the trip to raise money and awareness for different causes, including cancer research and the environment. He 4 (tell) the journey was impossible to complete. He 5(describe) as "crazy", which is understandable, given the dangers and the distance involved.
Ed 6(begin) his journe at the sourche of the River Amazon in Peru, in April 210 and it 7(take) him two years to complete his trip, although before the journey he 8(think) it would only thake him a year. He remembers 9(walk)about 5.5 km an hour per day on average. While Ed 10(hike) along the river, he 11(bite) on countless occasions by different insects (it 12 (estimate) that he (have)50 000 mosquito bites)
Ed 13 (keep) in touch with the outside world through Twitter and als through weekly blogs. If he 14(not have) ths link to the outside world, we 15(never/find) out about the challenges he 16(must) face. After this trip, he now 17(consider) himself happy to have survived this incedible journey. As intended, he 18(tackle) another challenge: next year, he is looking forward 19(swim) around the Amerkcan continent. What a crazy man!
Ich zeige wie ich vorgehe:
- Schlagwort: recently - abgeschlossen - past - recently completed richtig ist aber had completed (wieso?)
- Past - walked - abgeschlossen
- decided (abgeschlossen)
- is telling weil er es ja gerade erzählt
- is describing weil er es ja gerade erzählt richtig ist aber is described (wieso?)
- began his ... abgeschlossen
- took .. abgeschlossen, nicht indirekt, nicht passiv
- thought .. richtig ist had tought (wieso?)
- to walk..richtig is walking (wieso?)
- has hiked ...richtig was hiking (wieso?)
- was been bitten richtig was bitten
- estimates, has had richtig ist had
- didn't have richtig ist hadn' t had (wieso es ist ja auch abgeschlossen)
- had never found richtig ist would never have found (was soll das?)
- must richtig ist had to
- is tackling richtig ist is going to tackle
- to swim richtig ist to swimming (wieso?)
Könnt ihr mir hier helfen, ich sehe nicht durch, danke