Wie heißt das Lied aus der Weltbild Werbung?

1 Antwort

Suche einen Song, Text ging ungefähr so: ,,I can see it in your Eyes´´?

...zur Frage

Zu welchem Lied gehört dieser Text ;)?

Zu welchem Lied gehört dieser Text und wer ist der Interpret ?

I can see youre sad Even when you smile, even when you laugh I can see it in your eyes Deep inside you want to cry

...zur Frage

Modernes Weltbild als Synthese zwischen geozentrischen und heliozentrischen Weltbild?

Frage steht oben

danke schon mal für die Antworten

...zur Frage

Wer kann das genau Übersetzen?

Hallo, Wer kann diesen Text in Deutsch übersetzen? The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! wäre echt nett von euch. lg elvis

...zur Frage

Minecraft Let's Play Hochladen Youtube

Hallo liebe Community,

Ich wollte jetzt mal fragen ob ich bei Youtube Videos von Minecraft hochladen darf. Diesen Text habe ich auf der Minecraft Seite gefunden. •You are allowed to put footage of our Game on YouTube or any other website. In fact, we like you doing so. •You may create, use and distribute videos of you playing or using our Game for any lawful reason provided that you don't make any money from them. •You may make money using your videos of our Game so, for instance by putting ads on them, as long as you also add your own unique content to the video, such as audio commentary. The amount you add must also be enough to make it fair and worthwhile for someone to pay for it or for you to make money from it. For example you couldn‘t just include your logo, web address or indent but you could add an audio commentary or your own music if you are creating a music video. •You may also make money using videos and screen-shots if it is covered by so called “fair dealing” or “fair use” exceptions to copyright, such as where it is for criticism and review, reporting current affairs etc. In each case, you will still need to add appropriate additional content and credits where applicable.

Das bedeutet doch, dass Mojang dies eher begrüßt, weil das ja eigentlich Werbung für sie ist oder?

Danke

...zur Frage

I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile ...

kann mir vielleicht jemand von euch sagen, wie das lied mit dem text "i can see it in your eyes, i can see it in your smile" heißt und wo ich es finden kann? ich hab schon in you tube geschaut, habe es aber nicht gefunden :S

schonmal viele dank

LG

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?