Wer kennt sich in english gut aus?

1 Antwort

*Her date took...

*...just then her date came back from the...

*... her mind about her date and became...

ansonsten alles top :)

Emma einfach magisch Staffel 4 Was alles vor kommt oder passiert?

Hallo ich hab hier ein englischen Text von Every witch way was alles in der 4 Staffel passiert kann mir das jemand übersetzen oder in eigenen Wörter verfassen und nochmals danke :).
(Shortly after Emma's decision to choose Jax over Daniel, she discovers that Daniel has disappeared and no but her remembers him. Emma eventually finds out that she has caused a Continuum Break, where because of her decision, Daniel has been sent to an alternate life. Now Emma has only 5 days to make Daniel remember his real life or he will vanish into thin air. Emma is able to convince everyone to help her search for Daniel and soon find him living in the Everglades with his family and Mia, someone else everyone forgot existed. After a mishap, Emma tells Daniel the truth about magic and the Continuum Break and is happy that he agrees to return to Miami with them, despite everyone's warnings of the dangers. When Emma and the gang arrive back in Miami, they help Daniel to try and regain his memories. They have no luck at first, but after going to a strange resturaunt called Lola's Daniel is able to regain most of his real memories up until he met Emma and he believes Maddie is his girlfriend, much to Emma's jealousy. Eventually, Daniel's final day to fully remember his real life had arrived and Emma was desperate to help him before he completely disappeared.Emma and the gang tried many different methods to help Daniel, but they all fail; even the Hexoren didn't have a spell that could help. However, Emma came up with one last idea and brought Daniel to his house, where she thought it would really help him. Daniel kissed Emma which finally broke the Continuum Break. However, Emma soon realized that Jax witnessed the event and Daniel soon becomes upset with her as he remembers that she chose Jax over him. She told him that she couldn't explain why she chose Jax and that she just had a feeling. Jax was still upset at Emma for kissing Daniel but she then explained to him that Daniel kissed her and that she pushed him away by taking him back in time. Jax felt dumb for not trusting her and they kissed and continued their relationship.
(Nächste next kommt als Kommentar)

...zur Frage

Interpretation auf Englisch... Ist die hier ok? Könntet ihr die für mich korrigieren? :) Tipps?

Interpretation

The text „My best friend dumped me“ is written by Haylie. She is a girl from California. The text is telling about the end of the friendship between Samantha and Haylie. One day Samantha – Haylies best freind - had written a text message to Haylie, while Haylie was sitting at home, reading a magazine. Some time later, as Haylie read the message she was really shocked, because Samantha had written: „We can´t be friends anymore!“ At first Haylie didn´t know why she wanted to dump their friendship. She culdn´t understand it and was really confused and sad. She thought that she was a good friend to her and couldn´t understand why. She wrote back immediately and asked Samantha why she didn´t want to be her friend anymore... And then Samantha wrote a list to her with many reasons why. At first she was really mad, but after she calmed down, she could understand it. She had been very clingy and stuck like a glue on her... And she wished she could turn it back. She thought about why she was so clingy. She was so clingy, because she was scared to loose Samantha as her best friend. She was very popular at school since she was there as the new girl. Haylie had liked her right from the start, because she was friendly and down-to-earth. Haylie wished she hadn´t been as clingy as she was. But now it was really over. It was too late to change it. The next days she apologized and tried to tell Samantha why she was acting like this. But Samantha didn´t want to talk to her. She just ignored her. A few days later she talked tot her again. But now there was a wall between them. They were friends again. But no best freinds anymore. And she swore to be a better friend next time. She had learned from it and hopes, that other people also can learn from her mistakes. Her last sentece was: „Believe in my words, because it´s no fun being dumped by your best friend.“

...zur Frage

Text song Meinung?

[ Verse 1 ]

Hold my hand tight, do not let it go  with tears in my eyes waiting for you Waiting are waiting for you

[ chorus ]

Suicide is heaven's best friend my soul is burning only problems with you Suicide is heaven's best friend  Suicide is heaven's best friend hmhmhmhmhmhm

[ Verse 2 ]

My thoughts are full of bad thoughts I have hardly any good thoughts because not good experience My thoughts break me my soul breaks And our love breaks into a thousand parts

[ chorus ]

Suicide is heaven's best friend my soul is burning only problems with you Suicide is heaven's best friend  Suicide is heaven's best friend hmhmhmhmhmhm only problems with

[ Bridge ]

My heart racing and racing our time racing our love racing you and i we race too fast through life My heart racing and racing our time racing our love racing you and i we race too fast through life

[ chorus ]

Suicide is heaven's best friend my soul is burning only problems with you Suicide is heaven's best friend  Suicide is heaven's best friend hmhmhmhmhmhm Suicide is heaven's best friend hmmmmmmm Suicide is heaven's best friend

( hey ich wollte fragen wie ihr es findet und wie ihr es beschreiben könntet , Bitte ehrliche Meinung ^^ aber nicht so wie scheiß*oder ew usw. )

...zur Frage

Wie kann ich "Mr. Mumsford" besser analysieren?

Und zwar schreib ich morgen eine Englisch Klausur. Ich habe als Übung den Text "Mr. Mumsford" analysiert. Ich wollt euch fragen, ob ihr mir dabei helfen könntet, es besser zu machen oder mir sagen, wo ich was falsch gemacht habe. Habe ich zu viel Text wiedergegeben oder gehört das beim Analysieren/Intepretieren dazu?" In the given Text " Mr. Mumsford" are two maincharackters, Bibs and the principal. Bibs is a janitor in the small southern school. He starts his work 27 years ago. On his first day he earned by the principal his nickname "Bibs". He doesn´t like this nickname. In 27 years nobody knows his real name. That makes him depressive. He gives the blames to his principal and hate him for that. Bibs starts to think to kill him on one day. That shows his despair.Late at night he catchs the principal in the school. The principal was very surprised. Bibs tells him, that he comes to kill him. The principal is scared and confused. He trys to settle the conflict friendly. That shows, that he is obliging and goes respecktfull with other opionion. He promise him, that he name him and all the other teacher Mr. Mumsford and not bibs. He shows respect.All in all we can say, that Mr. Mumsford was an very depressive man, because his nickname and, that nobody knows his realname. He was so in depressive, that he think to kill the principal.The principal is an very respectfully man, because he accepted the opinion from the janitor and promised him, that everyone say know Mr Mumsford to him."Das ist meine Analyse, ich hab extra Zeilenangaben ausgelassen. Falls ich Grammatikfehler gemacht habe, könnt ihr es auch benennen.

Danke schonmal im Vorraus dass ihr mir dabei hilft.

...zur Frage

Bitte Korrektur (Englischer Text über great Gatsby )?

Hallo, ich muss morgen mündlich ein referat halten und ich weiß mein englisch ist nicht sehr gut. Könnt ihr folgen text inhaltlich verstehen und hab ich irgendwo grammatische Fehler?

To escape from the summer heat, the group takes a suite at the Plaza Hotel. But before they can start drinking Tom tells the others about what he found out about Gatsby and his wealth. Tom finally confronts Gatsby, mocking his use of the phrase "old sport." Tom accuses Gatsby of never having been at Oxford. Gatsby clarifies that he was at Oxford, but only for five months after the end of the war. Gatsby tells Tom that Daisy never loved him. Gatsby waits for Daisy to say her line, but she doesn't, so he tells Tom, "Daisy never loved you."

But she did love him at the same time that she loved Gatsby. She didn’t say I don’t love you. She hesitates.  Gatsby replies that she plans to leave Tom and marry Gatsby. Daisy, however, refuses to confirm that she never loved Tom. Tom regards Daisy's affair with the lower-class Gatsby as one of the harbingers of the decline of civilization. Soon, Tom hisses, there will even be intermarriage between the races. Tom calls Gatsby a "common swindler" and reveals that he has made his fortune in bootlegging. Gatsby has earned his money with criminal deals like alcohol and drugstore. Tom tells Gatsby that Daisy would never leave him for a "bootlegger." As the confrontation draws to a close, Nick realizes that today is his thirtieth birthday. 

Es geht hierbei um das Buch the great Gatsby kapitel 7 den streit zwischen Gatsby und Nick.

Vielen Dank im Vorraus

...zur Frage

Kann mir wer diese englische Zusammenfassung korrigieren?

`The Absolutely True Diay of a part time Indian´ is the abridged adapted version from the novel by Sherman Alexie and is about an Indian Boy. who is going on a all-white-school In the first paragraph, Arnold is flirting with Penelope. She is telling him her dreams, but Arnold laughing at her. He is asking her, what she really want to do with her life. Then she´s telling him, her real dreams. She´s wanting to be a architect. Arnold doesn´t lauhging at her, because it´s his drem too.

In the second paragraph Arnold and Penelope are going with roger and his friends to a diner. He is ordering many things for Penelope and him. But he is sad, because he haven´t money. He is poor. As Arnold going to the toilett, he tells Roger that he has forget his wallet, but Arnold is lying. Roger is understanding and lending him the money. At the school Penelope telling him, that she´s knwoing that he has lending money from roger. She´s asking him, whether he is poor and he didn´t lying to her. Penelope telling it roger and he helping him in the future. Now Arnold knowing that he doesn´t need to lie.

Danke schonmal im vorraus,

Mylania

Ps: Die Aufgabe war ein Text zusammenzufassen und das in der Jetzt Form

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?