3. 50 Shades of Grey
  4. Pleasure Factory
  5. Hi Fidelity
  6. Hello My Dolly Girlfriend
  7. 96 Stunden
  8. 8 Millimeter
  9. Nathalie - Endstation Babystrich

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kGLF3kYU6yY

Wo kann ich den manga be my slave lesen?

...zur Frage

Englisch Email an meinen zukünftigen Lehrer korrektur?

Dear Sir xxx

My name is xxx xxx and I will be an international boarding school student for the following schoolyear. I chose Digital Photography as an arts course and obtained your email address from the (schule) website. I hope you are the right contact person for my question and if not it would be great if you could give me their email address.

I was wondering whether I needed my own camera and if I do so, whether you could recommend any since I have no knowledge about professional photography.

Thank you very much,

sincerely,

xxx xxx

...zur Frage

Korrektur lesen in Englisch?

Hallo liebe Community,

ich möchte mich bei einer Au-Pair Familie bewerben und mein Anschreiben auf Englisch schreiben. Es wäre sehr lieb wenn jemand das Korrektur lesen könnte.

Vielen Lieben Dank

Dear , , and

my name is and I'm a student from Germany. I just read your profile and it sounded pretty sympathetic.

At the moment I'm attending senior classes and I would love to belong to your family from on. As you can read on my profile I have a little brother and an older sister and I like to spend time with them or my friends.

Your two little boys would definitely beat me in chess but that doesn't matter I think.

I like to play Lego as well because I and my little brother are really fascinated to build new buildings or cars together.

I would describe me as an active person. I have a dog and take her every day for a walk, either by feet or by bicycle.

I also have my driving license and could drive them to school if that is needed. Since my mother tongue is german there should be no problem to teach and German. I'm also learning Spanish for 2 years in school now and can speak it a little and hope to improve my skills when I'm at yours.

...zur Frage

Kennt ihr einen Romance Anime Film?

Es soll KEINE Serie sein ein FILM! Mit GER SUB ODER DUB! Mit viel ROMANCE Schon gesehen: Hataro no Mori e (oder so ähnlich) Kumo ni you ni, Kaze no you ni Aura Und dann noch alle Klassiker: Elfenlied Das Mädchen das durch die Zeit sprang Und alle Studio Ghibli Filme

...zur Frage

Gute japanische Romance Filme auf deutsch?

Hey :) Ich bin auf der suche nach Soapartigen japanischen Filmen/ Serien auf deutsch synchronisiert (soetwas wie My rainy days, Kimi ni todoke die gibts aber nur auf japanisch) gibt es solche auch auf deutsch? Von Horror hab ich langsam genug jetzt muss mal kitsch her :) Danke im Vorraus für Antworten :)

...zur Frage

4 Band von be slave?

Wollte fragen wann der 4band von be my slave raus kommt ...Danke im voraus

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?