Welcher MBTI-Typ ist Schauspieler Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister in GoT)?

2 Antworten

Ich würde sagen, ISFx.

Ich weiß nicht, ob es dir weiterhilft, wenn ich das mit Cognitive Functions begründe (frag einfach nach, wenn du das hören willst), deswegen versuche ich jetzt, das Buchstabe für Buchstabe durchzugehen, auch, wenn eigentlich Functions eine bessere Grundlage fürs typen sind:

Introvertiert - Er sagt von sich selber, dass er schüchtern war und dass er oft nicht im Mittelpunkt stand sondern der 'backup' war

Sensor - Die Dinge, über die er redet, sind eher praktisch, direkt und realistisch. Es ist nicht direkt das, worüber er redet, was mir zeigt, dass er ein S ist, sondern eher die Art wie er redet, und die Dinge, über die er NICHT redet, wenn du verstehst, was ich meine.

Feeling - Naja, das ist relativ offensichtlich. Es geht in jedem zweiten Post darum, was er fühlt oder wie er sich in bestimmten Situationen fühlt.

Judging/perceiving - Sehr schwer zu sagen.. Ich würde aber eher zu Judging tendieren, weil er einen gewissen Wunsch nach Sicherheit, Verbundenheit mit sich selber und seiner Vergangenheit hat und Wert auf Familie legt..

ESTP eher

Kannst du das begründen? Ich meine den Schauspieler, nicht den Charakter. 

@younglords

Klar wer die nähe der natur sucht und bedächtig auftritt ist keiner der auf intoition handelt sondern einer der betrachtet um ein ganzheitliches bild zu haben.........

Kann jemand gut Englisch und diesen kurzen Text überlesen?

Hey, ich muss meiner Lehrerin einen Comment schreiben, per email. Hab da noch was dazu geschrieben. Wär nice wenn das jemand der gut englisch spricht das durchliest und mir sagt, ob es Fehler gibt/man was verbessern könnte und die Email angemessen für einen Lehrer ist.

Dear Mrs. , I was not sure if you wanted us to write the comment just about that text in the book (with a introduction and details about the text). So I just wrote my opinion down on that topic and included some of the arguments in the text.

Writing a comment – Young people in a multifaceted society

Many people think that our generation is anti-social, lazy and always on their phone. That might be true in some cases, but you can’t stereotype everyone just because of some people. Like every generation, there are lots of different kids and kind of people. There are extremes in every way. Teenagers steal, take drugs, don’t go to school and commit crimes, but also learn everyday more, get good grades, volunteer or work for charities, want to try new things and take part in demonstrations.

In every generation you can find similar people, but others describe and see us the way the mass acts. Most of us are insecure and don’t know how to deal with changes, their life in general and the expectations of their parents, families and friends. We are trying to grow up like every human before us, questioning our existence, purpose and matter of life.

The Internet, (social) media and the digitalisation in general make these questions particularly important. We have the opportunity to share our opinion with a great mass, but we also can influence them and in reverse, without us noticing it.

Such a conflict is new to humanity, there might be similarities to other problems in worlds history but we don’t know where to set limits or make rules for it. We are unsure about what is wrong and what is right, especially in this case, so many people don’t know what to think about a lot of important topics. Some try to make things legit, using the arguments (of different philosophies). They don’t think or even care about nature, animals or humans, their lives or rights. Since generations we are destroying the earth and taking all the resources, not caring about the people that will be born in the future and will have to deal with all the trouble and problems that we caused.

That sounds pretty pessimistic, but it’s the truth. In my opinion, the only main things improving with our generation and what we are changing right now are discrimination, sexism, racism and so on. Maybe we are far away from getting equality and the same (human) rights for everyone in the world, but at least we have the luck to be in the position to have a good(?) education and the access to a massive amount of information (Internet, library, school). (geht weiter in den Antworten)

...zur Frage

Hallo, ich habe am Dienstag meine mündliche Prüfung und wollte mal fragen ob hier jemand vielleicht meinen Text kontrollieren kann?

Today I want tell you something about Holidays. Personally when i get older I don't like travel to other countries because i'm so far away from my friends and i'm afraid to missing out important things. Anyway I travel with my family to different countries, in early life i travel to the Netherlands on a camping ground i can't tell anything about the trip because I can't remember. At the age of 6 i was in Turkey with my hole family, we were in Antalya we stay for 2 weeks. That was a nice time for me and everyone was happy. The hotel was so nice and we had such a great time together. There are so funny memories for example I was afraid of a taxi and we must drive with it to came to the city and it was a party taxi and my mother was sitting next to me and i said "mom you can move closer to me" i said this because i was so afraid. The weather was nice it was very hot and because of this i can't eat so much i dont know why and when we go to the dinner i'm only eating 5 or 6 pieces of melon. That was such a great time. When i was 14 I travel for the second time to turky and we were in the same Hotel, i was with my uncle and my aunt and 2 friends from my uncle. That was a nice time too, but I have noticed that something isn't good, i miss my friends and after four days or so i want back home because they told me on Whatsapp so great things what they did and that sounds so funny. But all in all it was a great trip to turkey. At the age of 15 my mom asks me whether I want to go to Italy with her and her partner. And i must be honest I have advised 2 weeks and asks my friends would you travel to italy if you were me and they said Joyce why you are thinking about that? Yes of course i would travel.. At the end my desicion was yes and i must say that i had a great time in Italy.. We drive with a bike trough the city, we took part in a guided tour of the city Sienna. And we saw many sights for example the leaning tower of pisa. In the easter Holidays i will travel to the north sea with my family and my best friend Joan. And i'm very glad because Joan is with us. And in the Summer Holidays i will travel to turkey with my mother and her partner, i hope we have a great time and i wont miss my friends so hardly. For me the best holidays were the summer holidays because you mustn't think on school and the wheather is actually nice. And when i dont travel to other countries i'm only on the way with my friends. We go swimming, or make a picnic sometimes we camping in the garden. All in all i can say that i love holidays.

...zur Frage

Blog über New York bitte kontrollieren

Hey ich habe einen Blog über New York geschrieben. Kann ihn bitte jemand kontrollieren oder wenn jemand noch Ideen hat bescheid sagen das wäre echt nett:) 3 days in New York vlog: Today I must tell you something about my fantastic day in New York. New York is calling the city that never sleeps. It is the second largest city of the world. First Im went on a bus tour. This is a good way to see the sights of New York quickly. Then I went to the Empire State Building. It´s a very high Building.On the Empire State Building,you can taking an elevator to the 102nd floor and Im scared of going in lifts. But for the view it is worth! You can look over the whole city, it is a wonderful view! After that I went to Chinatown. The restaurants there are fantastic! After I was tired and Im going in my hotel. It was a fantastic day. My second day in New York starts with a great breakfast. Then I went to the Central Park. It is the biggest Parks in the world. I was in the zoo. The zoo was fantastic. After I went shopping on the Fifth Avenue. It is a bissie street in Manhattan and there are very expensiv shops. After that I went to Time Square. There are about 40 theatres, countless coffee bars, fast food restaurants, souvenir shops, as well as luxury restaurants to be found. It is also called “big white street” because of the innumerable neon lights .I was very thrilled of seeing the lights. After exhausting but great day I went to my hotel. It was a great day. My third and final day in New York was fantastic. First I went to Ground zero. It ist he highest Building in the USA.9/11 the Buildings were destroyed by two planes.Then I went to Ellis Island Immigration Station,it`s a great museum.A good way of getting a great view of the Statue of Liberty is taking the Staten Island Ferry.After that I went to the Statue of Liberty.It is in the south of Manhattan. You can climbing in the head of the Statue. The view was wonderful! That was my great and last day in New York. Danke;)

...zur Frage

Ich habe eine Written discussion geschrieben. Ist die so gut ich schreibe nämlich morgen eine Klassenarbeit?

Mobile Phones at Schools In the last time there are a lot of discussions about mobile phones on schools. Almost every student has a mobile phone and takes it to the school. So many schools forbid to take mobile phones to the school. There are arguments for and against mobile phones at schools. But now is the question: Does it make sense?

On the one hand there are people who say that mobile phones have to be forbid. First, they say that mobile phones disturb the lessons when they ring. Many people like me have experiences with it and can say that its irritating when it happens and just disturb the lesson. Second, they say that many students use mobile phones to bully other people. They take pictures of them or show people pictures or videos of them. I can agree and saw it once a time how a student took a picture of a girl to bully her. Third, there are a lot of people who say that mobile phones divert the students from learning. A lot of students play games, surf on the internet or take pictures in middle of the school lesson. Once a time I saw it in my class and can agree. That was the side of the supporter of a ban for mobile phones on schools. But then there is the side of the enemys of a ban for mobile phones on schools. First, mobile phones help the students to stay in contact with their parents. In case of emergency at the way to school or home, family problems the parents can arrive their kids by phoning or writing to them. It happened also once a time to me when I had to call the Emergency Service and was important. Second, mobile phones could help the students to get some information from the internet. When they have a break or free-lesson they can go into the internet and search for information.That could help the students to have more fun at school. The third and last argument for mobile phones at schools is that the students could relax in the breaks. They can listen to music, play some games or surf in the internet. It would very much fun for everybody and the students would go full motivationed into their lesson.Many students wish it and so it must be introduced. After looking at both sides, I think that mobile phones shouldnt be banned from take it to the school. There are some better arguments for mobile phones at schools than against. But I think that the schools can make a compromiss with the students and parents. Maybe the students can take their phones to the school but have to give it at the start of the lesson. In the future I think that mobile phones could design the school lessons more interesting and could help.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?