Was versteht man unter « Passive of reporting verbs + und +The infinitve can be used after the passi

3 Antworten

Verben ohne Objekt können normalerweise kein persönliches Passiv bilden, da es kein Objekt gibt, das zum Subjekt des Passivsatzes werden kann.

In diesem Fall kann das Passiv nur mit einer unpersönlichen Wendung gebildet werden deshalb Impersonal Passive (unpersönliches Passiv).

Beispiele:

• he says – it is said (ego4u.de)
  • we believe - it is believed

Die Grammatik und Übungen dazu findest du auch, wenn du bei Google - passive of reporting verbs eingibst. z. B.:

• eoioviedo.org/anacarmen/passive/Passive.pdf

:-) AstridDerPu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rryZEbWDO7E

Da steht's auch:

http://www.grammaring.com/passive-voice-with-reporting-verbs 

** it + passive reporting verb + that-clause

Everybody knows that my grandfather likes red wine.

It is known that my grandfather likes red wine.

**subject + passive reporting verb + to-infinitive:

Everybody knows that my grandfather likes red wine.

My grandfather is known to like red wine.

Siehe Astrid. Damit meint man Satzanfänge wie:

He is known to be... (Man weiß, dass er...)

This is considered to be a big problem (.. wird als großes Problem angesehen)

She is said to be the most beautiful girl in town (Man sagt, dass... ist = Sie soll das schönste Mädchen ... sein)

Wie übersetzt man marketers. Ich lese das immer wieder in wissenschaftlichen Papern, bspw. "[...] invariably marketers have allowed the two concepts to be used?

synonymously."

...zur Frage

Wie schreibt man korrekt "auf dem Bild sind 3 Soldaten zu sehen" auf englisch?

In the Picture are three soldiers.... (to see/can be seen)? Wie ist es grammatisch korrekt?

...zur Frage

Email an Geschäftsführer zweiter Teil?

At the end, we all agreed that stevia would enable our company to produce healthier cereals and became more cost effective over time. Moreover, we would be able to create a new image of Daybreak to win the trust of our consumers back.

We also coincided that we should label our cereals with the suitable intake of nutrition for children.

At the end, we talked about possibilities to attract consumers attention for our new cereals and which points should be included in a letter of apology to the public.

I am pleased to inform you about our results of the meeting:

·        Firstly, we will be able to produce more healthy cereals through stevia. In the long run, productions costs will decrease.

·        Secondly, we should give the recommended intake of nutrition for children on our cereals packages.

·        Thirdly, we have thought out a new slogan for Daybreak’s cereals to enhance our image:

“Ready to go healthy”

·        Moreover, we should start a promotional campaign in where children and parents can try samples of our new cereals at supermarkets.

·        Finally, a public apology will be issued shortly, in which we acknowledge our mistakes from the past and promise to improve our corporate responsibility.

Attached please find a timeline of the meeting.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Mr. X

Head of Research and Development

Attachment: Timeline of the meeting

Für Verbesserungsvorschläge bin ich offen.

MFG

...zur Frage

Was ist der Unterschied zwischen Causatiive passive und passive?

Hi

Was ist der Unterschied und wann verendet man welches Passiv?

• Passiv mit « have/get + objekt+past participle = Causative passive

• Passiv mit « to be + part üarticiple » = The passive ?

thx

...zur Frage

Englisch Hausübung present or past form of the passive?

Könnt ihr mir helfen wie geht das?

Includes/breakfast/in the price/always

Find/Gold/in the Yukon/in the 1890s

Ich muss das in die present oder past form of the passive. Aber ich verstehe das nicht.

Danke im voraus

...zur Frage

Englisch Passive Bildung

Hallo Leute könnt ihr mir helfen, welchen Merksatz hat man den für Passiv Ich hab grad eine Aufgabe vor mir liegen hier steht

Put the verbs in the passive.

One night,our house (attack)

Ich weis nicht wie es geht

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?