Was könnte ich an dem Text ändern? Bitte Feedback ,Text über New York

... komplette Frage anzeigen

3 Antworten

Auf die Schnelle:

First of all Komma New York is the most populous city in the United States and the center (= AE; BE = centre) of the New York Metropolitan Area, one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world.The Empire State Building is one of the tallest skyscrapers and it's (Kurzformen sollten in der Schriftsprache gemieden werden, vor allem hier, da man nicht weiß, ob it is gemeint ist) got 102 stories (= AE; BE = storeys).Well,maybe you ask yourself ,what 102 stories?! I can't climb so many stairs till i reach the 102th story! But don't worry because there's an elevator (= AE; BE = lift) which shoots you up within 45 seconds :). There are 5 boroughs in New York : Queens,the Bronx,Staaten Island,Manhattan and Brooklyn.But i like Manhattan most of all because there are much more attractions e.g. Chinatown,the Fifth Avenue,Broadway,Times Square and so forth.New York City is also know as the city which never sleeps.There is always something going on Komma especially at Times Square.Did you know that 36% of the 8,000,000 New Yorkers were born outside the United Staates?Most of this 36% escaped from their countries because there was maybe war or they thought that they would have a better life in New York City. Well,I have to stop writing here.

All in all Komma

i can say that New York is an awesome city with many sights and attractions .In addition Komma it's located on one of the world's largest natural harbors (= AE; BE = harbours) .I've already been there but I can say it's always worth a visit.

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.eu,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von Damo1998
30.10.2012, 14:12

lieben vielen Dank :) was kommt denn bei 102 th stories hin? Also was muss da verbessert werden ? Und was muss noch bei dem : Most of THIS 36% ? . verbessert werden? :)

Das ist mein Text:) : You've already heard about New York ,this city which is on the east coast of the United States,haven't you? But i will tell you more about the city which exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment.

First of all New York is the most populous city in the United States and the center of the New York Metropolitan Area, one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world.The Empire State Building is one of the tallest skyscrapers and it's got 102 stories.Well,maybe you ask yourself ,what 102 stories?! I can't climb so many stairs till i reach the 102th story! But don't worry because there's an elevator which shoots you up within 45 seconds :). There are 5 boroughs in New York : Queens,the Bronx,Staaten Island,Manhattan and Brooklyn.But i like Manhattan most of all because there are much more attractions e.g. Chinatown,the Fifth Avenue,Broadway,Times Square and so forth.New York City is also know as the city which never sleeps.There is always something going on especially at Times Square.Did you know that 36% of the 8,000,000 New Yorkers were born outside the United Staates?Most of this 36% escaped from their countries because there was maybe war or they thought that they would have a better life in New York City. Well,I have to stop writing here.

All in all i can say that New York is an awesome city with many sights and attractions .In addition it's located on one of the world's largest natural harbors.I've already been there but I can say it's always worth a visit.

liest sich gut.

Kommentar von Damo1998
30.10.2012, 12:53

hihi,der hier natürlich :) :You've already heard about New York ,this city which is on the east coast of the United States,haven't you? But i will tell you more about the city which exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment.

First of all New York is the most populous city in the United States and the center of the New York Metropolitan Area, one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world.The Empire State Building is one of the tallest skyscrapers and it's got 102 stories.Well,maybe you ask yourself ,what 102 stories?! I can't climb so many stairs till i reach the 102th story! But don't worry because there's an elevator which shoots you up within 45 seconds :). There are 5 boroughs in New York : Queens,the Bronx,Staaten Island,Manhattan and Brooklyn.But i like Manhattan most of all because there are much more attractions e.g. Chinatown,the Fifth Avenue,Broadway,Times Square and so forth.New York City is also know as the city which never sleeps.There is always something going on especially at Times Square.Did you know that 36% of the 8,000,000 New Yorkers were born outside the United Staates?Most of this 36% escaped from their countries because there was maybe war or they thought that they would have a better life in New York City. Well,I have to stop writing here.

All in all i can say that New York is an awesome city with many sights and attractions .In addition it's located on one of the world's largest natural harbors.I've already been there but I can say it's always worth a visit.

Was möchtest Du wissen?