Was heisst?she told me to meet her at our usual dinner place to catch up on everything that has happened in our lives during the past year?

4 Antworten

Gib es auf, diesen Text zu lesen, wenn du bereits mit so einfachen Textausschnitten Probleme hast.

Ich habe das Gefühl, dass du seit gestern einen Satz nach dem anderen eingibst.

Sie sagte, wir sollten uns dort treffen, wo wir oft gemeinsam essen gehen/gingen um einander zu erzählen was in unseren Leben im letzten Jahr so passiert ist.

Sie forderte mich auf, sie in dem Restaurant zu treffen, in dem wir zu essen zu pflegen, um uns über alles auszutauschen, was wir im vergangenen Jahr erlebt haben.

Wie heißt dieses Zitat auf Deutsch?

"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take"

Wäre sehr nett, Danke schon mal im Voraus.

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand diesen Satz aus dem Englischen übersetzen?

,,So we have formed an organization known as the Organization of Afro American Unity which has the same aim and objective – to fight whoever gets in our way, to bring about the complete independence of people of African descent here in the Western Hemisphere, and first here in the United States, and bring about the freedom of these people by any means necessary.''

...zur Frage

Bezeichnung für rhetorisches Mittel, bei dem Wörter vertauscht werden?

Hallo, ich suche die Bezeichnung für das rhetorische Mittel, dass hier benutzt wird:

"That it is our right to exercise our pleasure

And our pleasure to exercise that right"

...zur Frage

English Grammatik u. Rechtschreibung

Hallo, Kann mir jemand helfen den Text auf Fehlern zu korrigieren. Oder auch Verbesserungsvorschläge. Danke im vorraus :-)

Panchito´s family are migrant workers from Mexico. They travel from place to place in California to pick crops. One day the best part of the strawberry season was over. So the family must moved to Fresno. When they arrived at Mr. Sullivan, he told them that they can work here throughout the whole season. Thy new home was an old garage. On the following day Panchito felt sick during the work because it was very hot. When the school bus arrived Panchito and his brother Roberto hid. Roberto was said about it. When the grape saeson was over Panchito was able to go to school. He got the school bus for the first time that year. When he arrived he went to the office. A woman brought him to his new classroom. Mr. Lema the teacher gave him a desk. Panchito was not good in English, so Mr. Lema helped him and wanted to teach him how to play a trumpet. When he got home this day, he saw that the boxes were packed again.

...zur Frage

Stimmt dieser Englische Aufsatz so?

I am tired oft he usual stuff staying in Europe, going to Croatia or France. Having Chips, getting tanned all that usual stuff. But my dream holiday is a different place. It starts with renting a big motorhome and travelling through Canada, USA and New Mexico. Stopping at places like Mammoth, Lake Tahoe, Grand Canyon, Disney Land, Yellowstone nationalpark, Niagara Falls and the walk of fame. I would eat tons of Mexican food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, for the whole month. The second month i would travel to the Amazonas and hike through the woods and swamps. Visit native tribes and learn from there culture.

Ist das Gramatikalisch alles korrekt?

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?