Was gibts für moderne Musikrichtungen (in Clubs) und wie hören die sich an?

4 Antworten

Gib doch einfach die Namen der "Musik"-Richtungen bei Youtube ein. Da kriegst du genug Beispiele..

Hab "Indie" eingegeben, da gabs Indie Pop und Indie Rock. Klang ganz gut. Bei "Alternative" gabs Alternativ Rock. Klang genauso wie Indie Rock. Dagegen klang Alternativ metal ganz anders. Woher soll ich jetzt wissen, welche Musik im Club gespielt wird, wenn da nur "Alternative" auf dem Flyer steht? Ich finde diese ganzen Bezeichnungen schon kompliziert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pEyv6Vn-zA&feature=related ungefähr so. 50 minuten clubsound vom feinsten. viel spass.

und was ist das für eine Richtung? Ich könnts jetzt echt nicht sagen. Außer, dass es ein bisschen langweilig klingt.

@spuely

das ist house. minimal house. sicher ist das nen bisschen trocken wenn man das jetzt so alleine hört, aber im club, wenn alle schwitzen und nur tanzen wollen, dann folgen die eh nur dem bass....da ist der rest nach dem dritten bier egal.

@BigBangJohnson

"Minimal House", das ist gut zu wissen, da geh ich dann besser nicht hin ;-) Ich brauch doch etwas mehr Action. Wollt grad aus Spaß fragen, obs auch maximal house gibt, aber auf youtube gibts tatsächlich was dazu! Wer hätte das gedacht? Dann muss ich wohl da hin.

Habe bald meine mündliche Prüfung in Englisch, kann ich das so sagen?

Hello my name is (...) and I´m (..) years old. I live in Bavaria, in (town) thats near (town), 5 minuts away. In (town) I live in a double family house. My parents are seperated, so I live with my mother and my two siblings there. We have two cats and a dog, his name is hugo. In my freetime I like to go to the libary, I search there new, terrific and interesting books. At the moment I read the book „vollendet“ from Neal Shusterman. It´s very exciting.

I visit the commercial school in (town) since 2013. Because I enjoy working with numbers I quite like accounting.

Now I make my graduation. After the school I will make a apprenticeship as a bank clerk

...zur Frage

Was kann ich hier verbessern?

My Presentation

Let me introduce myself.

But first I say something about my family.

My parents are from Turkey. My Mother doesn't work and my Father works in Road construction. I have 1 older sister she is 19 and a little brother he is 5 years old. My sister made a training as a nurse. Then it has aborted. And my brother goes to nursery school. And now about me. My name is [...] and I am 16 years old. I was born in Germany in [...]. I live in Germany in Baden-Württemberg and I visit the [...] School, 9th class. At school my favorite subject is Math, because I like this subject. At school I think I'm okay. In English I'm not so good but in Math and German I think I’m good. My class we are 24 children. I can speak German, Turkish and English.

My hobbies are playing football and I play my games on the Computer with my friends but I go outside too. In my free time, I go out with my friends to play football or I watch TV. I love listening to music. My favorite music star is [...], a [...] rap star. I have a best friend and his name is [...]. But he’s not here in the school. I hope that I will have a big car, a big house and a beautiful girlfriend.

I hope you enjoyed my presentation about myself.

...zur Frage

English Summary and short story: "The Fun They Had"

Any mistakes? Any Verbesserungsvorschläge? P.s. Ist der Text nicht zu lang für eine Summary? Der orginal Text hat ca. 1042 Wörter.

The short story ‘The fun they had‘, written by Isaac Asimov deals with a boy and a girl, Tommy and Margie, who find out something about school in the past. On the 17th of March 2155 Tommy, a thirteen-year-old boy, finds a ‘real book‘ which has been printed on paper. He is at the house of Margie, an eleven-year-old girl. They both take a look at it togehter. The book is really old and the pages are yellow and crinky. In the year 2155 this kind of books do not exist anymore. In this time words are moving on a television screen. These televisions can contain over a million of boks. That is the reason, why Tommy thinks that they are much better. He has found the old book in the attic of his house. While reading, Tommy says that it is about school. Margie hates school and cannot understand why someone would write about it. She was having problems with learning geography from her ‘mechanical teacher‘. It was black, large and had a screen on it. It teaches the students, gives them exercises and askes them questions, all in a special room in their own house. It can also calculate the marks in no time. Margie hates the slot where she has to insert her homework or test papers. Once the geopraphy sector of her mechanical teacher was geraded too quick, so that her marks got worse and worse. The County Inspector rebuilt it after one hour. He was really nice to Margie. She hopped that her mechanical teacher would be taken away for a longer time, like Tommy’s was, because it’s history sector blanked out completly. Tommy says that the book which he has found, is not about their type of school, it is about school centuires ago. They find out that students back then had a man as a teacher who taught the girls and boys, gave them homework and asked them questions. They had a special building, all the children went to. And they learned the same things, if they were the same age. First Margie does not understand how a person could be a teacher and how the students were thaught the same thing, because her mother says that the education must fit to each child's mind, but nevertheless in her opinion these schools are funny and she wants to read more about it. Then it is time for Margie and Tommy for their school. Margie goes into the schoolroom in her house where the mechanical teacher stands. It is already on, because the lessons are always at regular hours. She was thinking about the old school system and how much fun the children must had, learning and spending time togehter.

Danke!

Grüßle! ~ ♫

...zur Frage

Wie nennt man die Musikrichtung, die in Clubs gespielt wird?

Ich meine diese Musik, die immer in Clubs gespielt wird, also so eine Mischung aus Black, Twerk, House, RnB, HipHop, Latino usw. (gutes Beispiel für Musik, die ich suche ist das Lied "Gasolina" von Daddy Yankee) Ich suche einen Mix bei YouTube, der genau diese Musikrichtungen alle umfasst, finde aber nicht das richtige was ich suche, kann mir jemand helfen? Hat jemand eine Idee, nach was ich bei YouTube suchen kann?

...zur Frage

In welcher Zeit wurde elektronische Clubmusik (House und Techno) richtig bekannt und populär in deutschen Diskotheken?

Ich meine die Zeit als elektronische DJ-Musik in Deutschland sehr groß wurde und statt traditionellen Pop Liedern in Discos gespielt.

...zur Frage

Hallo ich habe im März meine Englisch-Prüfung, da muss ich etwas über meine Familie erzählen und wollte wissen ob der Text so passt?

Ladies and Gentelmen,

today I would like to welcome you all to my presentation. In my presentation, I will introduce my family to you. My name is Lisa Maier. I am 14 years old and I live in Ersbach. Ersbach is a small town in the south of Germany.

Originally I came from Gräfenhainichen, a city in the east of Germany. Because of work, my family moved here in 2005. At this time I was 2 years old.

At first we lived in Reichenbach, a small village near Ersbach. In this house my grandmother died last year. So we decided to move to Ersbach. Now I live together with my mother and grandfather in a semi-detached house.

Aside from the fact that my grandmother died I would like to tell you something about her. Her name was Karin and she was 72 years old. She was born in 1943 in Jüdenberg.

So we come to my grandfather. His name is Bruno. He is 76 years old and pensioner. He was born in Kasale in 1941. Today Kasale is located in Poland.

My mother's name is Annett. She is 46 years old and works as an Nursing assistant at the Kloster Sießen near Bad Saulgau. She grew up in the former GDR and originally she learned the job of the gardener. When we moved here, she decided to go back to school.

I also have 2 siblings. A big sister, her name is Carolin. She is 28 years old, housewife and married. She already has a little son. His name is Lisandro and he is 4 years old. Her husband is called Roman, 31 years old and a carpenter.

And a big brother. His name is Tim. He is 23 years old and lives in Fronreute. He is a machining mechanic. Few years ago he went to the secondary school in Bad Schussenried.

Finally, I would like to introduce you to our cat. She is called Putzi and is 4 years old.

As soon as I have my secondary school leaving certificate, I would like to make the next higher school-leaving qualification. With this graduation I will be able to start my training as a nurse.

Thank you for listening.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?