Was bedeutet das auf Deutsch The love beautiful FLight. I hope things work now more difficult. It's not like this forever brave grave it self is starting now.?

2 Antworten

Hallo,

Kontext bzw. die Quelle wären nicht schlecht. Das dürfte nicht von einem englischen Muttersprachler stammen.

Bei der Übersetzung hilft ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,
bei der Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de - nach dem Motto Learning by doing! - und Finger weg vom Google Übelsetzer und seinen tr.tteligen Kollegen!

AstridDerPu

Hi. 

Das klingt wie ein vom Google-Übelsetzer verwursteter Text, der nur aussieht, als sei er Englisch. 

Sorry, keine Chance ...

Gruß, earnest

Kann jemand den Englischentext aus dem Lied auf deutsch übersetzen?

That's why I let you go Had me crying all night long Had me slipping on my money, money Had to focus on my own That's why I let you go Had me crying all night long Had me slipping on my money, money Had to focus on my own That's why I let you go

You the worst, swear that you the worst Wasted time with you, I should've been worried 'bout me first I was a loner, headphones loud as mar**ana, yeah I get your text and I reply within a second Then you left the sh*t on "read" and hit me hours later Claiming you thought you f*ck*ng sent it I was on one Strung out on your love but now it's over, yeah

F**k you and f**k the time that I wasted I hope that you get fired on your f*kin' break and I hope your L's expire, and your registration I hope they pull you over next time you been drinkin' I hope your new bith fu*k your boys and your dad, hey! So when he finally in your life it's for a bad day I hope your landlord finds out that you share with five dudes

And you get evicted, followed by some other bad newsLook, f**k off, really, f**k off Had me slippin' on my pimpin', get up and then dust off Enough is enough, I don't play that s*it You can't afford to pay me attention, then say that sit Go ahead, give it to your b**ches, go on, play pretend Post your lil' memes, claim the life that really isn't All this time I just played the fool, now it's time for major moves All that time I thought you was the one, yeah, yeah Trippin' on you Slippin' on my funds yeah, yeah Got my heart stolen by a bum yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah And if you seen him, better run yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah All that time I thought you was the one, yeah, yeah Trippin' on you Slippin' on my funds yeah, yeah Got my heart stolen by a bum yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah And if you seen him, better run yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Wäre mega dankbar, da mein Englisch nicht perfekt ist. Ich will ihn einer Freundin zeigen. Vielen Dank bereits!

...zur Frage

Was soll ich für meine beste Freundin zeichnen? (:

Meine beste Freundin hat am 13.9. Geburtstag & ich hab vor ihr ein Bild auf eine Leinwand zu malen. Ich hab aber keine Idee was ich malen soll. Bis jetzt hab ich nur einen Text, wozu das Bild passen sollte. Der Text lautet : "Dear Diary. Do you remember the last Years? They were hard, but they were also beautiful. Many things happened, I learned a lot, more than before. I learned to love & I learned to fight. Now I'm stronger." (Deutsch: "Liebes Tagebuch. Erinnerst du dich an die letzten Jahre? Sie waren hart, aber sie waren auch wundervoll. Viele Sachen sind passiert, Ich habe viel gelernt, mehr als je zuvor. Ich habe gelernt zu lieben & ich habe gelernt zu kämpfen. Jetzt bin ich stärker.") Könnt ihr mir helfen? :* Danke schonmal, WommWow :*

...zur Frage

Kann jemand sich meinen Englisch Text einmal ansehen und ggf. korrigieren?

I think it's very nice to speak two languages. How long are your parents are in California and why they live here? My mum is from another country too. She only wants to work here and then she wants to go back to Poland but now she's living here. How long your parents learned the language my mom need two years. now she can English German Polish but she's never taught me Polish. You say, that you found it important to learn things about the country you live but isn't it interesting to learn things about Chinese? I found it very interesting to learn things about our cultures, languages and countries. Other countries are very interesting. I learn Swedish for me. I really like this country although I never was there. Do you want to live in the US or do you want live later in another country. I hope you are going to answered me.

Danke im Voraus! 🙏🏼(Ich weiß, dass mein Englisch sehr schlecht ist.)

...zur Frage

Wie heißt dieses Lied, hab nur einen Ohrwurm?

Ich hab nur ein Teil des Liedes im Kopf und kenne den Namen nicht. Weiß einer wie dieses Lied heißt:

It's so frustrating to see you waiting

For someone to save you, so stop your debating

Your bottom's empty, the feeling's tempting

The choice is yours, and the time is now

I can hear your cries a million miles away

Just that same broke feeling on a different day

And if you choose to rise, then we'll find a way

To get up, and get out, and break off that same old page

You're contemplating, and nothing's changing

You've dug your own grave here, so stop your complaining

The bottom's empty, the feeling's tempting

The choice is yours and the time is now

...zur Frage

Filme wie now you see me?

Ich suche filme wie now you see me oder focus , allgemein filme bei den man nicht gerade weiss wer wer ist wie bei now you see me mit dem Polizisten.
Danke schon mal im voraus ;)

...zur Frage

Wie lange braucht TV now?

Wie lange braucht es, bis eine Folge von einer Serie auf TV now landet, wenn sie HEUTE ausgestrahlt wird? Wann kann ich mit der Folge auf TV now rechnen?

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?