Vorstellung bei der Englischprüfung...

... komplette Frage anzeigen

5 Antworten

Deine Aussprache kann man hier schlecht korrigieren: "My name is ****************. I am 16 years old and live in Wandlitz, a small village near Bernau. Sometimes it's boring there because there aren‘t any good shops and very few people of my age.

In my spare time I’m often outside. There I walk around with my dog, play with him or I go jogging. Moreover, I surf the Internet every day to communicate with my friends. On rainy days I often read books. I prefer thrillers and romantic novels. So I sit in my room reading books for hours. That's great and I am very interested in it. Sometimes I invent my own stories and try to write like my favourite authors.

I am an only child and I live in a house with a big garden. Next to our house is my grandparents' house. We often do something together because we think that family life is very important.

But sometimes I'd rather be together with my friends. They characterize me as a responsible and helpful person. Also they think I am very friendly, but sometimes a little bit quiet."

Dankeschön ;-*

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von Goldglimmer
22.03.2012, 17:04

Danke =) Stimmt, ich meinte den Ausdruck =)

Du schreibst; There I walk around with my dog - ich bin mir nicht sicher ob "there" da der richtige Ausdruck ist. Alternativ könntest Du schreiben: I go for walks with my dog ...

besser: there are no good shops and very few people of my age

aber wie sollen wir hier denn Deine Aussprache beurteilen?

Kommentar von Goldglimmer
22.03.2012, 16:59

Ohh, ich meinte auch eigentlich den Ausdruck =)

Danke.

Hallo,

"My name is -----. I am 16 years old and I live in Wandlitz**, a** small village near Bernau. Sometimes it's boring in Wandlitz because there aren‘t any good shops and only very few people (--) my age. In my spare time, I’m often outdoors to walk my dog, play with it or I go jogging. Moreover, I surf the internet to communicate with my friends every day. On rainy days, I often read books. I prefer thrillers and romance novels and I sit in my room and read books for hours. That's great and interesting. Sometimes, I invent my own stories and try to write like my favourite authors. I am an only child and I live in a house with a big garden. Next to our house**, there** is my grandparents‘ house. We often do something togetherkein Komma because we think that family life is very important. But sometimes I'd rather be together with my friends. They characterize me as a responsible and helpful person. Moreover, they think I am very friendly, but sometimes a little bit quiet."

Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

:-) AstridDerPu

bei i'M OFTEN BE outside is doppelt gemoppelt das heißt i'm often outside oder i'm be often outside

i'm an only child hört sich komisch an und im letzten satzt das du leise bist würde ich weglasen ;)

Was möchtest Du wissen?