uncharted 3: waffe aufheben

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

das ist in in der ersten mission so. Du kannst sie nicht aufheben :)

Ich versteh dein Poblem irgendwie nicht, Waffen hebt man mit Dreieck auf, wird doch auch angezeigt, wenn du auf der Waffe stehst.

Ja, genau das mache ich auch. Aber die Waffe bleibt am Boden liegen und die Komplizen sagen mir, dass ich meine jetzige Waffe behalten soll.

Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zu meinem Comment auf Englisch zum Thema Handys

Es wäre toll, wenn ihr es euch durchlesen und Lob , Kritik, Verbesserungsvorschläge und Rechtschreibfehler äußern würdet.

Mobile phones are a very important thing in our live. I believe it is very interesting to discuss this topic. Most of the people today have got a mobile phone. In this comment, I want to show you whether mobile phones are not really useful. Should we get rid of them?

First of all, mobile phones are very important today, ca. 90% of the inhabitants from Germany have got a mobile phone.. Many people can not live without them. At a mobile phone you have got many options. You can not only phone with somebody, like with telephones. There is for instance also an alarm clock, a phone book, a calendar,... . Also you can send messages to your friends and with most of them you can also take photos. Of course, that is really good, because without te mobile phone you will have to carry all of them seperately with you: a camera, an alarm clock,... . That will be much heavyer. But there are not only pros for mobile phones, there are also cons. Today, a few people depend on them. Many people spend a lot of time with them- too much time. As a consequence they have not got so much time for other things. Secondly, a mobile phone does not work at some places, when there is a funk hole. If you really depend on it, that will be a catastrophe for you. Another pro is, that you can take your mobile phone with you. That is really important.

To my mind, we should not get rid of mobile phones, because they are very important in our live. Of course, there also exists people who don´t use mobile phones, and thay can good live without them. But I think it iseverybodys own decision to use or do not use them. I think it is not good to depand on them, but to use them is helpful. In any case, mobile phones really are useful.

Vielen Dank schon mal für eure Antworten :) Viele Grüße!

...zur Frage

Realschule Klasse 10 Argumentation in Englisch. Verbesserunsvorschläge?

Wir schreiben morgen eine Arbeit und in dieser Arbeit kommt auch das Thema Argumentation vor. Unsere Lehrerin hat uns ein Thema gegeben an dem wir üben können. Es wär nett, wenn ihr mir Verbesserungsvorschläge geben könntet. Danke!

Should pupils be allowed to use the internet in every lession?

Nowadays, every pupil has a mobile phone with access to the internet. Mostly they use their mobile to access social sites like facebook and so on. But should it be allowed to use them every lesson?

To begin with , mobile phones with internet access could be useful in lessons. You could for example download an app for translation to learn better . You could find the translations oft he word in less than 30 seconds. That would be a good exchange for a translation book.

Furthermore you could use it as a information finder, for example if you dont unterstand something in the lesson, you can look yourself in the internet instead of asking the teacher. That would be very good because no one would disturb the lesson anymore.

At the other hand pupils could go on social sites and chat with their friends instead of learning or do research with their mobile phones. That wouldn’t be controllable because you can’t control every mobile before they fastly change the website.

Furthermore probably many pupils couldn’t concentrate at the lesson anymore because they could do what they want in the internet. They wouldn’t pay attention at the teacher and what he/she is teaching.

There are many positive and negative aspects about that topic. But I would say that it shouldn’t be allowed. It is good how it is now and it shouldn’t change.

Verbesserungsvorschläge bitte. Danke!

...zur Frage

Stellungnahme in englisch, bitte um korrigieren/lesen?

Schreibe morgen eine Prüfung als Übung habe ich das Thema Windenergie also Wind turbinen gewählt. Wird viel Text sein, aber würde mich freuen wenn ihr euch das anschauen würdet :)

I would like to start a discussion about the use of wind turbine. There are a number of advantages and disadvantages to each sort, which i would like to outline in my essay.

One obvious advantage of wind turbine is that they are environmentally friendly and do not arise carbon dioxide emissions that is a relevant issue. Furthermore the energy source is permantly available ob site and the wind power is in opposition to fossil fuels exhaustless. However, they also have disadvantages. The problem is in my opinion, is that they not easy to get a planning permission because this takes up too much space and the inhabitant give a contradiction to prevent this build. Another problem is that wind turbine has a lifespan of 20-25 years after that the plants must be dismantled and disposed, which it is expensive too. The device must be stored because they are not biodegradable and not recyclable. To conclude, there are number of advantages and disadvantages of wind turbine. In my opinion, it is very important that we continue to build wind turbine for altenative ernergy source, in order to reduce our energy consumption of nuclear power station. The time for act i now and we should all be environmentally conscious and be part of the solution, in order to protect our earth and our environment. Danke fürs lesen :))

...zur Frage

Werden Videospiel-Szenen meistes im Studio gedreht?

In Spielen wie The last of us oder Uncharted werden die Scenen zwischen den Charakteren in Studios gedreht und durch bestimmte Anzüge gescannt. Ist das bei anderen Spielen genauso?

...zur Frage

Text in Englisch Kontrolle Lesen!?

Hallo kann mir einer helfen und mein englischen Text verbessern ? Mein Englisch ist nicht sehr gut und ich brauche Hilfe beim schreiben und Grammatik, Satzbau... Danke für alle Antworten Hier der Text:

The lost district

Hackney is a district in London. Here live poor and rich together. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. The gap between rich and poor is very big. The poor People have mostly no perspective for a better life. Once in Hackney always in hackney. It is not easy to leave the district. Most People have no Graduation or a bad Graduation. Many fall into The crime!! Hackney have a lot of unemployed persons and a small job offer. Many joung People have no Chance to a better life in The future and that has to be changed.

London should use more for Hackney. There should be more money for Education and Jobs. Everyone should have the same chances. And Can determine his own life.

...zur Frage

Ist das ein guter Tausch?(Uncharted 4 gegen Beyond Two Souls und Heavy Rain)?

Ein Kumpel möchte gerne Uncharted 4 von mir haben und würde es gegen Heavy Rain und Beyond two souls für die ps4 tauschen. würde es sich eigentlich lohnen? oder sollte ich es nicht tauschen?

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?