Übersetzung “Maybe he made me cry but few of them made me laugh like him“?

4 Antworten

"Vielleicht hat er mich zum Weinen gebracht ... aber nur wenige der Anderen haben mich so zum Lachen gebracht wie er!"

Kommt zwar fast auf's Gleiche 'raus, aber "er", "he", gehört anscheinend  bzw. offenbar zu "ihnen" ("them") dazu. (Dann gäb's eigentlich keine "Anderen")

Vielleicht hat er mich zum Weinen gebracht, aber nur wenige von ihnen haben mich so zum Lachen gebracht wie er 

Ich verstehe das wie Tamtamy und Caila.

Hat jemand Verbesserungsvorschläge für meine Englisch Charakterisierung?

hallo :)

ich schreibe nächste woche eine klausur in englisch - charkterisierung - und habe heute etwas zur übung aufgeschrieben. Hat jemand von euch vllt verbesserungsvorschläge zu meinem text?

In the following I'm going to charcterize Tommy, the protagonist of the story 'Bread on the water' by David Lubar, which deals with the topic of making a difference.

Tommy is a boy visiting the church with his parents, where he's sitting in the back with his best friend Andy. He isn't really interested in the sermon, he even sais things like 'we're doomed' about it, but when Andy starts to behave badly, he gets quite nervous, looks around if people aren't watching them and regrets to be sitting there. He's quite egoistic and not very matey with Andy, which becomes apparent when he insists on not having done anything towards Assistant Pastor John who banishes both of them from church. Even while leaving, he doesn't stop looking around if somebody has seen them. All that makes me think about his reasons for such a behaviour - is he just scared of getting in trouble with his parents or doesn't he want people to think badly about him?

But throughout the story, he changes. First, when a bum appears in front of him and Andy, he is disgusted. He is full of prejudices, thinks that all bums spend the money they get for alcohol and wants to tell the guy to leave them alone. When Andy decides to buy some food for him, Tommy even thinks about splitting. He also isn't very happy about having to pay for his food. But after some time spent with the man, he starts to think about him and his situation and feels really glad about having a loving family. He begins to talk to the bum and dares to look at him. And after Andy gave a big tip to a waitress which really wasn't friendly with them, he thinks about her working hard, too.

In my opinion, Tommy all together is first a very negative character, but throughout the story he improves. In the end he understands something very important - that there are people outside, who have a harder life than he and that he can help them. Symbollically, he throws a dollarbill out of the window, so someone who really needs it, can find it.

ich habe zeilenangaben und ähnliches weggelassen, bin offen für jegliche kritik und bitte darum ;) danke, wäre sehr nett

...zur Frage

Woran starb Keith Haring?

1958-1990, amerikanischer Künstler

Luna, luna in the sky, will you make me laugh or cry?

...zur Frage

Inhalt von ''Look what you made me do'' text deutsch?

Ich habe mir zwar die deutsche Übersetzung von look what you made me do durchgelesen , aber ich verstehe nicht um was es geht. Welche Situation stellt das Lied da?

...zur Frage

englisch tagebucheintrag?

Dear diary, Why, why, why? How should I start? Maybe like this: Dear diary, today, it was the best day in my life by now? I’m feeling very, very, very good? Or I believe I can fly? But no. That would be a lie. A big lie. Better I can write something like that: Dear diary, I’m feeling so bad. My whole life. My whole life will never be the same again? I try to understand why it happened. Why or how did it happen that he react like that? And why do I feel like this now? Maybe I can understand it better when I write it down and think about it. Because I don’t want to be in a situation like this in the moment. Never in life! So first. Do you still know Rob? I’ve told you form this person. Last time. Only good things. But now, you can forget all these things. Or the most of them. So. We wanted to go away. Move to London. Only the two of us. We wanted to live and work there but that was before I noticed that I was pregnant. I told him that I was pregnant, of course. Directly. Although I was extremely afraid of his reaction. And I was right. He said that he wasn’t ready to be a father. Yes I know. But I wasn’t ready to become a mother, too. And I must say. Who is ready to be a mom or a dad with 23? Indeed, an abortion was no question for me! He could go to work. Get the money. Maybe we could marry soon. (At this time I was optimistic. To optimistic.) I tried to change Robs mind. Somehow. That he says yes. Of course. It’s okey. I’ll look after our baby and help you. At last Rob and me we both are guilty. But. No. Of course. He kept saying: “What about my life and my choice?” He thought, we would fight all the time. And an abortion was the best option in our situation. But finally it is my body, my life. So it’s my choice. My choice of I want an abortion or not. All in all he doesn’t came clear (er kam nicht damit klar) that I don’t want to rid of our baby. So he left me. In the 4th month. Pregnant! From that time I don’t speak to him anymore. I hate him for that that he left me alone with the baby. With OUR baby. He said now he feel really guilty about it. But. Yes of course! I only never noticed it before! He was egoistic like a selfish monster which doesn’t care about anyone other. Except him! I don’t think that he think only one time!! Only one time what I’m feeling now. And… No okey I don’t want to become absorbed in this part. So I don’t want to get money from him. He isn’t the father of my daughter. He is only the one who made me pregnant. Now I’m living with my parents. And I really don’t know what I would do without them…

richtige zeit? oder hat jemand verbesserungsvorschläge?

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand dieses summary von "A message from the Pig-man" korrigieren?

habe eine summary zum text a message from the pig-man von john wain geschrieben, wäre nett wenn ihr eure meinung dazu äußern würdet und ggf fehler verbessern könntet oder zumindest sagen, wo sie sind :)

The story „A Message from the Pig-man“, written by John Wain, is about a 6-year old boy named Eric, which has many questions he would like to ask but is afraid to do so.

Eric is the son of newly divorced parents. He has no siblings and his mum has a new boyfriend named Donald. He has difficulty with the new circumstances and does not understand why his father had to leave just because Donald moved in. He also does‘nt mind sharing his room in order for his dad to have the spare room. He is afraid of the pig-man and avoids him. He imagines the pig-man as a man who looks like a pig. One day, his mother asks him to catch the pig-man to bring him the scarps. First he was afraid, but when he sees the pig-man he realizes that the pig-man is a normal person and finally understands that the people call him pig-man, because he has some pigs that he looks after. Eric is no longer afraid of asking questions. When he comes home, he asks his mother why his father can‘t stay with them but his mother does‘nt answer him. Now he thinks that grown-ups are very silly and he hates them all.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?