Traurige Sprüche auf Englisch

...komplette Frage anzeigen

3 Antworten

• Don't depend too much in anyone in this world, because even your own shadow leaves you in darkness.
  • You act like it's you against the world, when it's really just you against yourself.
  • It's when we habe the most to say that we can't speak.
  • Sometimes nightmares don't end when we open our eyes.
  • A series of unfortunate events, or as I like to call it, daily life.
  • Is is sad that some people aren't waiting for their Happy End anymore. They're just waiting for The End.
  • Silence is the most powerful scream.
  • Sometimes I wish I could just fast forward time to see if in the end it's all worth it.
  • You can still be dead with a beating heart and a pounding chest.
  • You and I both know, the dark doesn't make the bruises disappear. It just makes them harder to see.

how does someone so perfect feel so insecure as to scar her skin with cuts and burns and still want to hurt more. how does someone so loving learn to hate her own guts drawing a picture on her arms with a blade as if her mind isn't dark enough.

wie kann jemand der so perfekt ist sich so unsicher fühlen das sie ihre haut mit schnitten und verbrennungen vernabt und immer noch mehr schmerz fühlen will. wie kann eine so liebenswürdige person lernen sich selbst so sehr zu hassen, dass sie sie mit einer klinge bilder auf ihre arme malt als wäre ihr verstand nicht schon finster genug.

At some point you stop waiting and start to forget (= irgendwann hört man auf zu warten und fängt an zu vergessen)

Was möchtest Du wissen?