Süße, englische Sätze?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

8 Antworten

Du kennst ihn nicht, aber du "liebst" ihn? Finde den Fehler...

Scroll dich mal hier durch, da dürften ein paar Sachen dabei sein: https://www.tumblr.com/search/love+quote/recent

Also genau genommen kenne ich ihn, ist n bisschen kompliziert und schwer zu erklären :D aber danke :)

“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” ––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl

“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.” ––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.” ––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

"Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." – Notting Hill

"I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you." – Dirty Dancing

"The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that." – Woody Allen

"Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses." – Lao Tzu

Gib bei google "Love Quotes" ein, da gibts viiiele :) Viel Erfolg :)

Kennst du seinen Lieblingsfilm oder Buch oder so? Dann kann man da sicher n gutes Zitat raus suchen :)

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And so are you

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together Keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever (Winnie-The-Pooh)

How do you spell love? You don’t spell it – you feel it. (Winnie-The-Pooh)

Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you. (thinkexist.com)

These are entries in a Washington Post competition asking for a two line rhyme with the most romantic first line and the least romantic second line. (bitsandpieces1.blogspot.de/2008/01/two-line-rhymes.html)

:-) AstridDerPu

Got no clue what I should do, but I'll go crazy if I can't get next to you! den find ich ganz süß:)

How can I say I love you,when I love you more, than words can say?

Google: Englische Liebessprüche

Google/Bilder : Englische Liebessprüche

Mir fält gerade nur etwas ein:,, Dear ...when i see you my heart is open

You're in my thoughts and in my heart wherever I may go On Valentine's Day I'd like to say I love you more than you know. (dt.: Wohin ich auch gehe, du bist in meinem Herzen. Am Valentinstag möchte ich dir sagen, dass ich dich mehr liebe als du glaubst)

Was möchtest Du wissen?