Soundtrack Kindsköpfe

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet
"Come Back"

Written by Seth Justman and Peter Wolf Performed by J. Geils Band Courtesy of Capitol Records Under license from EMI Film & Television Music

"Devil Woman"

Written by Terry Britten and Christine Holmes Performed by Cliff Richard Courtesy of EMI Records Ltd. Under license from EMI Film & Television Music

"Raga for a Whale"

Written by Martin Engels Performed by Kamal Engels Courtesy of New Earth Records

"I'm a Gangsta"

Written by Elmo Weber Performed by Global Operator featuring Mike West Courtesy of Node Filter Records

"Ave Maria"

Written by Franz Schubert

"Still Dreaming"

Written by Athoas Brown Performed by The After After Hours Courtesy of Spirit Music Group

"To the Night"

Written by Athoas Brown Performed by The After After Hours Courtesy of Spirit Music Group

"Last Child"

Written by Steven Tyler and Brad Whitford Performed by Aerosmith Courtesy of Columbia Records By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"A Life of Illusion"

Written by Joe Walsh and Kenny Passarelli Performed by Joe Walsh Courtesy of Elektra Entertainment Group By Arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing

"A Night Like This"

Written by Walter Palamarchuk, James Marinos and Mike Skill Performed by The Romantics Courtesy of Epic Records By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"Love Is Alive"

Written and Performed by Gary Wright Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc. By Arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing

"I Could Be Good for You"

Written by Jim McClarty and Duke McFadden Performed by 707 Courtesy of Renaissance Records

"I Still Want You"

Written by Thomas Lloyd and Daniel Zanes Performed by The Del Fuegos Courtesy of Warner Music U.K. Ltd. By Arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing

"When Things Go Wrong"

Written by Robin Lane and Joanne Cipolla Moore Performed by Robin Lane & The Chartbusters Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc. By Arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing

"Rock and Roll Never Forgets"

Written by Bob Seger Performed by Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band Courtesy of Capitol Records Under license from EMI Film & Television Music

"Lay It on the Line"

Written by Rik Emmett, Mike Levine and Gil Moore Performed by Triumph Courtesy of TML Entertainment, Inc.

"Escape (The Piña Colada Song)"

Written and Performed by Rupert Holmes Courtesy of Geffen Records Under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Walk All over You"

Written by Ronald Belford Scott (as Bon Scott), Angus Young and Malcolm Young Performed by AC/DC Courtesy of Columbia Records By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"Time for Me to Fly"

Written by Kevin Cronin Performed by REO Speedwagon Courtesy of Epic Records By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"Just Can't Wait"

Written by Seth Justman and Peter Wolf Performed by J. Geils Band Courtesy of Capitol Records Under license from EMI Film & Television Music

"Ready for Love"

Written by Mick Ralphs Performed by Bad Company Courtesy of Atco Records By Arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing

"Come and Get Your Love"

Written by Lolly Vegas Performed by Redbone Courtesy of Epic Records By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"Goodnight Tonight"

Written and Performed by Paul McCartney Courtesy of MPL Communications Ltd./Inc.

"Just Got Back"

Written by Rick Nielsen Performed by Cheap Trick Courtesy of Epic Records By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"The Party's Over"

Written by Steve Perry (as Stephen Perry) Performed by Journey Courtesy of Columbia Records By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"Sentimental Lady"

Written by Bob Welch (as Robert Welch) Performed by Bob Welch Courtesy of Capitol Records Under license from EMI Film & Television Music

"Monday Morning"

Written by Lindsey Buckingham Performed by Fleetwood Mac Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc. By Arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing

"Two Tickets to Paradise"

Written and Performed by Eddie Money Courtesy of Columbia Records By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"I Do"

Written by Melvin Mason, Frank Paden, John Paden, Willie Stephenson and Jesse Smith Performed by J. Geils Band Courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp. By Arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing

"Every 1's a Winner"

Written by Errol Brown Performed by Hot Chocolate Courtesy of EMI Records Ltd. Under license from EMI Film & Television Music

"Better Things"

Written by Ray Davies Performed by The Kinks Courtesy of E1 Entertainment By Arrangement with Shelly Bay Music

"American Fun"

Written by Salvatore Baglio Performed by The Stompers Courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group Under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Count on Me"

Written by Jesse Barish Performed by Jefferson Airplane Courtesy of The RCA Records Label By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"Stan the Man"

Written by Adam Sandler, Allen Covert, Robert Smigel and J.D. Donaruma Performed by Adam Sandler Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc. By Arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing

Quelle:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375670/soundtrack

1. Come Back
  2. A Life of Illusion
  3. Lay It On the Line
  4. When Things Go Wrong
  5. A Night Like This
  6. Time for Me to Fly
  7. Just Can't Wait
  8. Come and Get Your Love
  9. Goodnight Tonight
  10. Just Got Back
  11. The Party's Over (Hopelessly In Love)
  12. Sentimental Lady
  13. Two Tickets to Paradise
  14. I Do
  15. Better Things

Was möchtest Du wissen?