songtext interpretation Lana Del Rey - Axl Rose Husband

3 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

sie will damit wahrscheinlich ausdrücken, dass typen wie axl rose ihren träumen entsprechen. auch hat sie ja in ihren videos solche typen im arm. vielleicht hat sie mit dem song auch drauf speckuliert axl kennenzulernen. hat sie ja auch. nur ob sie sich wohl mehr davon versprochen ....?

Das sind einfach Metaphern für ihren "Traummann", der sie jedoch verlassen hat. Sie vergleicht ihn mit Axl Rose, was darauf deutet, dass er wohl auch mit Musik zu tun hatte, sie hatte ja bekanntlich auch eine Beziehung zu Jimmy Gnecco, vielleicht besingt sie ja ihn. Außerdem singt sie davon wie sie sich durch diese Beziehung und das "Verliebtsein" wie Miss America gefühlt hat (Red white blue -> amerikanische Flagge oder auch Lady Liberty -> die Freiheitststatue). Im Endeffekt wünscht sie sich eben ihn zu treffen, da er sie verwundet zurück gelassen hat (bereaved by you), also nachdem sie von ihm verlassen wurde. Zudem wünscht sie sich eventuell auch, dass jemand ihn ersetzt (someone come replace you) und sie wieder glücklich macht. Im letzten Abschnitt singt sie eben von der Zukunft, die die beiden in ihrer Vorstellung haben könnte, (jewish maven kids on vacation...) um ihn davon zu überzeugen zu ihr zurückzukehren (come back to me)

Ich finde diesen Song auch seltsam. Man weiß aber nie so richtig was ein/-e Sänger/-in mit dem was sie singt sagen möchte.

Wie heißt das Lied von King of Queens?

Intro von King of Queens: My eyes are gettin' weary, My back is gettin' tight, I'm sittin' here in traffic, On the Queensborough bridge tonight, But I don't care cuz all I wanna do, Is cash my check and drive right home to you, Cuz baby all my life I will be driving home to you

Kann mir bitte jemand sagen wie das Lied heißt und von wem es ist? Danke im voraus ;)

...zur Frage

englisch- two minute talk- my personal road ahead

Hallo meine Lieben! Ich muss am Mittwoch eine mündliche prüfung über das thema zukunft wie auch bewerbung machen. nun muss ich einen two minute talk über das thema my road ahead machen und wollte wissen was ihr so von dem haltet und ob ihr verbesserungsvorschläge habt :)

Today I’d like to talk about my road ahead so I will tell you, how I’m looking toward to my future. I’ve chosen this topic because, in my opinion, it’s important to think about this and to get clear what I really want to reach and how I imagine my future. I’d like to divide my talk into 4 parts and now, in my first part I want to take a look at my left school time so I will tell you what I want to reach in the left 3 and a half years of school. In this time, I want to get good marks respectively plenty of points during my A-Level with the aspiration getting a lot of acceptances for study places, what brings me very quickly to my second part, where I want you to tell something about my study period, so for example where I want to live during this time. I’m looking forward studying marketing management as a dual study in Düsseldorf because I’m interested in this field of publicity. I decided to live in Düsseldorf because I love this city and the other reason is that I’m near to my family. Then, with a good friend, I decide to live together in a flat share because it isn’t as much as expensive if you’re living in a big flat alone. After my study time I want to work as a marketing manager what brings me to my third part where I want you to tell something about my work aims and how I imagine my hopefully job. As a marketing manager you have to know how to sell products like shoes, dresses or cars and you have to make these products attractive for the costumers. All in all you can say about this job, that you have to promote for different kinds of products. It is important to mention, that I want to live abroad in big cities, let me give you some examples, like Paris or New York City because I’m in love with them. I expect from the job that it is a diversity and also creative job. And my last point is about my personal aims, so if I want to get a family or for example an animal. And this both questions I can answer with the statement yes, because it is my biggest dream getting a family with an attractive man next to me and two children, equal if this will be boys, girls or both. I also want to get a little teacup pig because they’re very cute. I’d like to finish my presentation by summarizing that I want to be a successful worker and a good mum with a lot of aims and that I want to live abroad. That brings me to the end of my presentation, thanks for listening.

...zur Frage

Austauschjahr: Brief an Gasteltern

Hallo liebe Com!

Ich werde ein Jahr in den USA verbringen und muss einen Brief an meine zukünftigen Gasteltern schreiben, was ich auch schon getan habe.Ist der Brief so ok? Gibt es etwas, dass man verbessern könnte/sollte?

Danke im Vorraus!Brief

Dear host family,

First of all I want to thank you that you chose me and I’m very happy that you give me the opportunity to spend one year in the US with you. Now I’d like to introduce myself.

My name is XXXXXX and I was born on May 13th 1998. I’m living in Hanover (525.000 inhabitants) in Germany with my family, that means my parents and my brother Yannick, who is 22 years old and studies in another city, so he is only in his university vacations at home. My mother Uta is 48 years old. She works as an optician and sings in a choir once a week. My father Henning is a key-account-manager. He’s 53 years old and loves rock music.

My family does a lot of sports. My parents play tennis once a week, my brother plays soccer in his university and I play soccer and tennis since I have been six years old , but 2 years ago I quitted playing soccer, because it didn’t make fun anymore and I didn’t have enough time. I still play tennis, which makes a lot of fun and I hope I can continue playing in the US, maybe at my future high school.

One of my favorite hobbies is listening to music. I prefer Rap, Hip-Hop and Pop and I listen to music everyday and I like to listen to music when I’m at home or together with friends.

I think I’m also always well organized, that means I clan my room about once a week and sometimes when I think it’s too messy. The first thing I do when I come home is making my homework. I never had any problems in school and I was always a good student. My secondary language is French, which is with sports, english and maths one of my favorite subjects.

I’m interested to spend a year on the US since my brother came back from his exchange in 2008 and told me how great it was, what he did and that he found a lot of new friends in the US. I’m a member of the YMCA since a few years and I take part at camps every year. I already took part at international camps, where guests from all over the world come to Germany to live with us for 2 weeks. There I met a lot of guys from the US, who told me what’s different in the US and what I have to see when I’m there and that increased my interest.

Now I have the opportunity to live in the US for one year and I want to thank you again for making my dream real. Although I’ll miss my family and my friends when I’m there I really look forward to it.

I can’t wait to see you!

Many Greetings,XXXXX

...zur Frage

Um was geht es in dem Video "National Anthem" von Lana Del Rey INHALTLICH?

...zur Frage

Aus welchem Lied von Eminem sind diese Zeilen?

"I don’t care if you’re black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you. Simple as that."

Bitte helft mir! Ich hab den "Spruch" auf Facebook gelesen und da hieß es, der ist von einem Lied von Eminem.

Lieben Gruß, A. :)

...zur Frage

Erster Kontakt zur Gastfamilie

Hey, ich habe heute die Informationen zu meiner Gastfamilie in kanada bekommen und habe mir vorgenommen gleich eine E-Mail zu schreiben. Ich würde mich freuen wenn ihr sie mal durchlest und mir eine Rückmmeldung gebt.

Dear XY,

I’m L... from Hamburg. Today I got informed that I’m gonna spend my 10 months at Canada with you and another stundent from Hongkong. Thanks, that you’ve chosen me, I’m so happy about that. I hope we’ll have a great time together and I’m really excited to meet you.

With the best greetings from Germany, L...

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?