(Snowboard) Kann jemand mir bitte "Stomp pad" auf Deutsch erklären?

1 Antwort

Stell es dir wie ein Anti rutsch pad vor. Man klebt es neben die Bindung und stellt dann zum Beispiel beim Schleppliftfahren einen Fuss darauf - der rutscht dann dadurch nicht mehr weg. 

Kann mir jemand mein Englisch Referat korrigieren?

Wäre schön wenn sich jemand findet der meinen Text mal auf Rechtschreibung, Grammatik und Ausdruck korrigieren kann. Bin in der 7. Klasse also sind ziemlich viele Fehler glaub ich mal ;-; bin ned so gut in englisch

Today I want to introduce Canada to you. First I'm going to speak about general facts, then about the history and as my two other topics, I chose the animals and sports of Canada. Canada has a land area of 9,984,670 square kilometers, therefore it is the second largest country in the world. It is 28 times as big as Germany. Canada has about 33 million inhabitants. 2.4 million of them live in Toronto, which is the biggest city in Canada. The capital, Ottawa, has only 800.000 inhabitants. The official languages are English and French. And the head of state is the British Queen. Now I want to give you an insight into the canadian history. Aboriginal people, the Inuit, the First Nations and the Métis had lived in Canada for thousands of years before the Vikings arrived around the year 1000. There are still aboriginal people, but only 4.4 percent of the Canadian population. Later in the 16th century, Europeans started to explore the east coast of Canada beginning with John Cabot from Bristol in 1497. Also, parts of Canada were settled by French people, who lived near a mountain they called Mont Réal. Canada became a French colony. In 1608 the city of Quebec was founded. But later in 1763, France lost Canada to the British. Today French is the official language of Quebec and Montréal has become Canadas third biggest city. Now I'm going to tell you something about sports in Canada. The national summer sport of Canada is lacrosse, which was invented by the First Nations hundreds of years ago. You have to get a small ball into a net with the crosse, which is a stick with a net. In the cold winters, ice hockey is played by lots of Canadians outside. It is the national winter sport. Toronto's hockey team is called Maple Leafs, and they regularly play in the American National Hockey League. Canada has also participated in all the winter and summer Olympic Games. And now for the animals. In the beautiful lakes, forests, and mountains or national parks you can find lots of wild animals, for example, eagles, grizzly bears or moose. I want to introduce these three to you now. Eagles are large birds. They are dark brown with a white head and they usually hunt other animals, mostly fish. Grizzly bears are large brown bears which eat plants and also other animals. They rarely attack people, but they are very dangerous for us humans. Moose are large brown animals which can be found in the Canadian forests or national parks and they eat only plants. They can be up to 2.3 metres high.

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand diesen Satz aus dem Englischen übersetzen?

,,So we have formed an organization known as the Organization of Afro American Unity which has the same aim and objective – to fight whoever gets in our way, to bring about the complete independence of people of African descent here in the Western Hemisphere, and first here in the United States, and bring about the freedom of these people by any means necessary.''

...zur Frage

Default boot device missing or boot failed. Was tun?

Mein Laptop fährt sich nicht mehr vollständig hoch. Es wird immer angezeigt:

Default boot device missing or boot failed. Insert any recovery media and hit any key. Then select 'boot manager' to choose a new boot device or to boot new recovery media.

Nur wenn ich irgendeine Taste drücke dann lande ich bei dem Boot Manager, kann allerdings nichts weiter machen. Ich hänge dort fest. Gibt es etwas dass ich als Laie tun kann?

...zur Frage

Kann mir vielleicht jemand die summary korrigieren?

The article “Bag lady” from the magazine mail of Sunday by Rebecca Hosking is about the environment and marine pollution Rebecca Hosking went to Hawaii for a documentary for the BBC . She is a lady which is committed to the environment. Also she wanted to watch the beauty of Hawaii. But when she was there she was shocked about the situation. Because they was a lot of dead albatross chicks and a lot of trash which came from the ocean to hawaii

...zur Frage

Frage zum bibeltext!

If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit

Hey also wollte mal fragen ob ihr die antwort auf die frage wisst..ich habe nähmlich keine ahnung:/

...zur Frage

Pc Startet nicht2?

Da steht bloß das hir reboot and selektieren proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media

Was soll ich machen

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?