Sind folgende Stichwörter für meine Englischklausur korrekt?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

1 Antwort

Firstly the author submits that/says [...].

Therefore, one could say that [...]

The author is of the opinion that [...]

Whilst arguing that [...], he wants to expound the problems of [...]

He calls attention to [...]

By instancing this cautionary tal (???)*/ illustrative example/ striking example/ elucydatory example (Komma) the author makes the reader contemplate the issue from another vantage point.

Finally, it can be said that [...].

Admittedly, the author does (not) illumimate [...], netherless (RS) his argumentation is pellucid/inexplicable in respect of [...].

Composition [Issue], is the issue I am going to approach herinafter (RS).

This topic is very eclectic which is why it should be discussed judiciously. Firstly, there must be said that [...]

On the one hand, [...] on the other [...].

An argument for [...] would be that [...].

But I must interpose that [...].

Plenty of detractors/proponents might opine now that [...].

But this cannot be a criterion for [...].

Otherwise, it must be conceded that [...].

In conclusion, I would like to say that [...].

There may be a few unmissible advantages/ disbenefits of [...], for instance [...], but the fact that [...] may occur/be a consequence of it, is already reason enough to say (kein Komma) that [...] is too derogatorily/has too many conducive successions (kein Komma) to say that [...]

would have a adverse/beneficial impact on our society/ mankind/...

In the following (Komma) I am going to ana lyze the article "[...]" written by [...] which approaches the issue globalization particulary with regard to the question if [...].

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden bzw. kann nicht verwendet werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Du benutzt sehr viele formelle und "hochgestochene" Wörter und Phrasen, was ziemlich "überkandidelt" klingt. Je nachdem, wie der Rest des Textes klingt, wirkt das Ganze wie "gewollt, aber nicht gekonnt".

Weniger ist manchmal mehr!

AstridDerPu

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

Was möchtest Du wissen?