Sind diese Englischen Texte relativ Richtig ins Deutsche Übersetzt?

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Install It Into Me = Richte es mir ein

Let's enter sleep mode together. = Lass uns gemeinsam in den Schlafmodus gehen

No, watch where you save that! = Nein, pass auf, wo du es speicherst!

The results of her studying went, in a weird direction... = Die Ergebnisse ihres Studiums gingen in eine seltsame Richtung...

A request from Sakura: There are a lot of pro wrestling moves in Sekatsuyo but they re dangerous, so please don't try them at home! =

Ein Rat von Sakura: Es gibt viele Pro Wrestling Moves in Sekatsuyo, aber sie sind gefährlich, also bitte nicht zuhause nach machen!

so müsste es richtig sein. Das sind nur kleine Verbesserungen, die aber nicht von großer Bedeutung sind. :-)

LG

Alles richtig!

Übersetzen des LIedes

Ich würde mich freuen wenn mir wer den Text richtig übersetzen könnte denn der google übersetzer kanns nicht... Vielen Dank Community :) * . .

You are letting go, but I need to know, what should I do, the more I pull you in, the more that you get loose, we're playing games, but I can never win with you, every spark has an ending like a burning fuse.

I'm on the edge, the more that I try to confess, the more our feelings collide, and all your dreams will fade until nothing is left, if you keep looking behind.

You drain my heart, then you fill it up, you keep cutting me short, and you always put a pressure, on my triggerfinger, you keep pulling my chain, in a hurricane, I try breaking away, but is sinking to the pressure, and I sense you're an ember.

We are on a road, heading nowhere as we are steering blind, we are on our own, with eachother racing side by side, Nowhere to go, but I am heading to the end of time, we will never know where we're going, never know if it is right.

I'm on the edge, the more that I try to confess, the more our feelings collide, and all your dreams will fade until nothing is left, if you keep looking behind.

You drain my heart, then you fill it up, you keep cutting me short, and you always put a pressure, on my triggerfinger, you keep pulling my chain, in a hurricane, I try breaking away, but is sinking to the pressure, and I sense you're an ember.

You keep pulling my chain, in a hurricane, I try breaking away, but is sinking to the pressure, and I sense you're an ember.

Everything so long gone..

everything that we know...

everything was easy..

everything hot went cold..

everything so long gone,..

everything that we know,..

everything was easy..

everything hot went .cold...

...zur Frage

Wie richtig von Mädchen verabschieden?/schlussmachen?

Also ich War jetzt 10 Monate in den UsA und habe dort ein Mädchen kennengelernt. Ich werde sie wohl nie Wiedersehen und wollte mich von ihr verabschieden. Ich habe schonmal einen Text ausgearbeitet und wollte wissen was ihr von dem Haltet, und Verbesserungsvorschläge. Die können Gerne auf Deutsch sein, werde sie mir dann Auf englisch übersetzten.

Last Letter

Take this Letter always with you it will give you force and luck. Take a photo of it and save the original on a save place.

If you feel alone, you aren't I'm always with you.

If you feel bad, look straight and I promise that better times are coming.

If you are sad, show it everyone, you can't be happy all time.

If you are happy, laugh. A day without a smile is a losing day.

If you have problems you can ask me everytime.

If you need time to talk, I will take this time and if my house is burning down during I'm chatting with you.

If the world will ends (don't hope so) and I won a place in a space shuttle, I will take you with me.

I wish you a great live and that you reach everything that you want. You are a person who would earn a great live.

Be how you are, you are the greatest girl I've ever met !

If I will see you ever again, I will kiss you, sorry for that ;)

Carrie a wise teacher In Germany said: "You see everyone twice in your live" I will see you latest in Heaven. I really hope on earth a bit earlier, I don't want to wait so long.

I really hope that our friendship will work over this far distance.

I would say that I love you more than God but I'm not sure if this works.

I love you

forever

and ever

until

infiity

My Name

Wenn es euch gefällt könnt ihr mir auch gerne Einen DH Geben ;)

...zur Frage

Englischen Text, Kontrolle lesen?

Hallo, da ich so meine Probleme im Fach Englisch habe, bitte ich euch darum meinen Text zu verbessern..

Danke an jeden der sich dafür die Zeit nimmt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Hier der Text in Englisch.

Hello Jack,

I'm fine, how are you ?

Which talent would you like to try?

I look forward to your email and support you in your project, but there are many risks. I recently read an article about casting shows that was very interesting.The article was called "You're in a Soap Bubble" from the Frankfurter Allgemeine he was written in 2013 by Worte Morten.It was about casting shows with the participants.

More and more young people take part in the shows, they are then brutally told how bad they were. Many young people can not handle the very harsh and direct assessment. Everything will then be filmed and published.

The IZI and Lfm have made a joint study on long-term consequences on adolescent pysche. 59 former participants completed an online questionnaire. The answers show how the mental stress is felt.

Even participants who took a good seat in their show felt great pressure and have self-doubt.

The participants of the study were divided into several groups.

The study showed that one third of the respondents could use the casting show as a platform for their careers. One fifth found the experience positive. The third group was disappointed after a good start and a fourth group reported negative experiences with the show, they were used and misrepresented. All others were disappointed with the downfall with their person.

Also, in the article that the producers of the casting shows themselves know very well what they possibly do to the participants, and therefore they contractually protect against physical and psychological consequences. Pictures and sounds are manipulated and scenes are readjusted.

The audience is also hardly aware that the show is staged. According to Maya Götz, head of the IZI, around 80% of female and 60% of male adolescents believe in the style of the programs. "Casting shows are a targeted staging," said Maya Götz.

Jack, I hope that the text stimulates you to think a bit and you think again about your decision.

Nevertheless, I support you, should you participate in a castingshow.

Please tell me your decision.

In love your friend

...zur Frage

Alles richtig geschrieben ( Englisch, Rechtschreibung Grammatik )?

Hallo :) Und zwar habe ich in Englisch eine Hausaufgabe (e-mail schreiben an eine Freundin. Ihr freund hat Schluss gemacht) aufbekommen und ich wollte wissen ob das Grammatikalisch und von der Rechtschreibung her richtig ist (will unbedingt eine 1) Danke im voraus :)

Hi Sue,

I think you should try to forget him. He don't deserve you. Most of all he broked up with you in a stupid text message. This should show you how immature he is. You deserve sth. better and I'm sure you get sth. better. Of course now you're sad and mad and you allowed to be that, baut it's also time to move on and heal the deep scars inside of your heart. I mean who cares, maybe he perceive what he lost and you should show him that. Be still happy, enjoy your life and show him what a beautiful and strong person you are. Don't think your addicted from him, like hin your drug and you can't life without it, because that's is not true. You had a good life before you met him. Never forget that. I give you a little hint. To avoid pain you can put all the photos and presents from him in a box and avoid places which remember you of him. I hope I could help you and you should know that you always can talk with me, about everything.

Love, Mina

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?