schöne/traurige englische Sprüche gesucht

6 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Hallo,

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together Keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever (Winnie-The-Pooh)

How do you spell love? You don’t spell it – you feel it. (Winnie-The-Pooh)

Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you. (thinkexist.com)

These are entries in a Washington Post competition asking for a two line rhyme with the most romantic first line and the least romantic second line. (bitsandpieces1.blogspot.de/2008/01/two-line-rhymes.html)

• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future

• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.

• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.

• Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.

• A friend in need is a friend indeed.

• It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter

• A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

• Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

• Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

• A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.

• Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.

• There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.

• Girls' faults are many.

Boys have only two -

Everything they say

And everything they do.

• Friendship is like china -

Costly and rare.

Though it can be mended

The scratches are still there.

True friends are like diamonds,

Precious but rare;

False friends are like autumn leaves

Scattered everywhere.

• A day without a smile is a day wasted (Charlie Chaplin)
  • Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. — Mark Twain
  • A winning smile makes winners of us all. — Source Unknown
  • If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook. — Les Giblin
  • Smile; it the second best thing one can do with one’s lips. — Source Unknown
  • One may smile, and smile, and be a villain. — William Shakespeare
  • Smile and the world smiles with you. Cry and you cry alone. — Source Unknown
  • Smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone. Stanley Gordon West, Growing an Inch goodreads.com/quotes/152160-smile-and-the-world-smiles-with-you-cry-and-you
  • Smile and the world smiles with you. Frown and the world frowns upon you. — Source Unknown
  • Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love — Mother Teresa

pure-essence.net/fun/cute-and-fun/smile-quotes/

• A friend in need is a friend indeed
  • My home is my castle
  • Make love, not war
  • Give peace a chance
  • Such is life
  • The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away
  • Always look on the bright side of life!
  • When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
  • Don’t worry be happy!
  • Follow your dreams
  • Today is the first day of the rest of your life
  • To be or not to be that is the question
  • The early bird catches the worm
  • Seize the day
  • Tit for tat
  • Haste makes waste
  • I think, therefore I am
  • I know that I know nothing

• Don't worry about people from your past, there is a reason they didn't make it to your future

• A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.

• The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.

Don’t go around saying

the world owes you a living.

The world owes you nothing.

It was here first.

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
  • Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
  • Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.

(Mark Twain)

• Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.

(Benjamin Franklin)

To the barefoot man, happiness is a pair of shoes.

To the man with old shoes, it’s a pair of new shoes.

To the man with new shoes, it’s more stylish shoes.

And of course, the fellow with not feet would be happy to be barefoot.

Measure your life by what y

Gib bei Google - sad sayings ein und folge den Links.

Mir gefallen z.B.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. - Dr. Seuss

Ähnlich ist dieser hier:

You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. - Jonathan Safran Foer

AstridDerPu

Schön, dass dir meine Antwort gefallen hat und danke für das Sternchen!

AstridDerPu

People left you and left scars.

People are not rain or snow or autumn leaves; they do not look beautiful when they fall.

Too tired to become my own hero.

I used to think I set fire in your eyes but I've learned that was just the reflection of the one you set in mine.

You wrote your name on my heart in permanent but only let me write on yours in pencil.

Alle Sprüche sind von tumblr:)

-- A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination......Intelligenz und ein gutes Herz sind immer eine beeindruckende Kombination.

-- Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony. ......Fröhlich bist du, wenn was du denkst, was du sagst und was du tust im Einklang ist.

-- Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect! ......Liebe ist stärker als der Druck perfekt zu sein!

-- Keep your Head up – Keep your Heart strong! ....Bleibt dein Kopf oben – Bleibt dein Herz stark!

-- There is no trick to seduce a girl, but a fortune, one to find, that is worthy of being seduced. .....Es ist keine Kunst ein Mädchen zu verführen, aber ein Glück, eines zu finden, das es wert ist, verführt zu werden.

-- Who fights can lose, who doesn't fight has already lost. ....Wer kämpft kann verlieren, wer nicht kämpft, hat schon verloren.

-- Use your head to save your feet......Benutze deinen Kopf, um deine Füsse zu retten. oder: zuerst denken, dann handeln.

Was möchtest Du wissen?