Schöner Englischer Spruch gesucht

4 Antworten

The most important thing is... even if we are apart... I will always be with you -A.A.Milne / How do you spell love? You don't spell it, you feel it -A.A.Milne / It became wildly impossible not to be in love with you / When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew -Shakespeare/ One day we will not have to say goodbye, we will only have to say goodnight/ One day you will kiss someone and know those are the lips you want to kiss for the rest of your live :) Hoffe ich konnte weiterhelfen :)

-i fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.

-sometimes home isn't 4 walls, it's 2 eyes and a heartbeat.

-i want to write poems on your skin with my mouth.

-because you're the prettiest waste of my time.

-roses are red, violets are blue, i would give up my wifi, to spend time with you.

-missing you comes in waves and tonight i'm drowning.

-you're a tornado with pretty eyes and a heartbeat.

-missing someone is like being homesick but cannot go home anymore.

-i used to think i set a fire in your eyes, but i've learned that was just the reflection of the one you set in mine.

-he kissed her like her lips were air and he couldn't breathe.

-stop the alphabet at T because i don't want none of U

-i didn't know when you kissed me your lips were poison that would travel from your kiss to my brain and fill my mind with thoughts of you.

-it burns when i think of you. your green eyes, your smile, your laugh, your touch, it was all poison. it's killing me. you're under my skin, in my veins, you're in so deep that even when i close my eyes i see your fucking face.

-why am i carving your name into trees they lay in forests you will never walk in?

-i smoke to remember the taste of your kisses.

-there isn't one person in this world, i want more than i want you.

-Never leave someone who touches your soul more than your body.

-at least we're under the same sky.

-i will cry a new sea and you'll go swimming in my tears holding someone else's hand.

-you're cold and i burn, i guess i'll never learn.

ich hoffe da war was dabei :-D lg

Hallo,

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever (Winnie-The-Pooh)

How do you spell love? You don’t spell it – you feel it. (Winnie-The-Pooh)

Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you. (thinkexist.com)

These are entries in a Washington Post competition asking for a two line rhyme with the most romantic first line and the least romantic second line. (bitsandpieces1.blogspot.de/2008/01/two-line-rhymes.html)

:-) AstridDerPu

- (Liebe, Englisch)  - (Liebe, Englisch)

I'm not✖︝ the only one👆

Was möchtest Du wissen?