schöne songzitate über liebe :)))

... komplette Frage anzeigen

5 Antworten

ein anderer Mond - Möglich! ein anderer Himmel - Möglich! eine Person die süßer ist als du - Unmöglich!

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

wie wärs mit nem ganzen lied??? bliss - muse Everything about you is how I'd wanna be Your freedom comes naturally Everything about you resonates happiness Now I won't settle for less Give me all the peace and joy in your mind

Everything about you pains my envying Your soul can't hate anything Everything about you is so easy to love They’re watching you from above

Give me all the peace and joy in your mind I want the peace and joy in your mind Give me the peace and joy in your mind

Everything about you resonates happiness Now I won't settle for less

Give me all the peace and joy in your mind I want the peace and joy in your mind Give me the peace and joy in your mind

Taylor Swift Songs wie zum Beispiel You Belong with Me

But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you Been here all along, so why can't you see? You, you belong with me, you belong with me

oder Teardrops on My Guitarre

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star He's the song in the car I keep singing Don't know why I do

rosen sind rot veilchen sind blauuu :).......

Was möchtest Du wissen?