Schöne Grey's Anatomy Zitate :-)

5 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Also ich mag die englischen Zitate immer mehr als die deutschen ;)

Lexie: I know that I am supposed to not care, but how... How do you not care? (6x19)

Meredith: The point is we can’t help who we fall in love with. (2x26)

Cristina: Do you remember all the other times I’ve spoken to you about my sex life? Izzie: No... Cristina: Exactly. (3x18)

Renegades, rule-breakers, gangsters with scalpels, this is the way we like to think of ourselves. It makes us feel bad-ass, sexy. Problem is, it's not exactly true. At heart, we're rule-followers, sheep. We don't break protocol. We follow it to a tee. Because if you don't follow protocol, our patients die and we're no longer bad ass, we're just bad. (7x17)

I-I have an M. D. and a PhD, I am a freaking cardiothoracic surgeon ... I-I am supposed to be studying for my boards ... the most important exam of my life, and I'm ... And I'm ... I'm ... I'm ... I'm locked in a bathroom crying ... Because of a boy. -Cristina. (8x19)

Webber: Get out of those ridiculous pink scrubs and get back to the work yo were born to do! (8x7)

Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow. (5x24)

Das sind so meine Lieblingszitate. Ich könnte noch viel mehr aufzählen, aber das sollte reichen. Wenn du magst, kannst du ja mal hier vorbeischauen, da gibt es jeden Tag neue Zitate: https://www.facebook.com/Greys.Anatomy.quotes?fref=ts

;)))

Ich weis nicht ob es als zitat gilt weil es eine ganze szene ist aber das letzte Gespräch von mark und lexie ist das schönste auch wenn sie danach stirbt.

Bei aprils hochzeit: Jackson: I love you April and I think you love me too. Do You?

Was möchtest Du wissen?