...komplette Frage anzeigen

3 Antworten

• If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together Keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever (Winnie-The-Pooh)
  • Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you.
  • "Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. (A.A. Milne)
  • “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” (A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh)
  • "Do you really want to be happy? You can begin by being appreciative of who you are and what you've got.” (Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh)
  • Don’t go around saying
    the world owes you a living.
    The world owes you nothing.
    It was here first.
  • Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
  • Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
  • Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
    (Mark Twain)
  • Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.
    (Benjamin Franklin)
  • To the barefoot man, happiness is a pair of shoes.
    To the man with old shoes, it’s a pair of new shoes.
    To the man with new shoes, it’s more stylish shoes.
    And of course, the fellow with not feet would be happy to be barefoot.
    Measure your life by what you have,
    not by what you don’t.
    (Michael Josephson)
  • Only when the last tree has been cut down;
    Only when the last river has been poisoned;
    Only when the last fish has been caught;
    Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.
    (Proverb, American Indian)
  • A friend in need is a friend indeed
  • A day without a smile is a day wasted (Charlie Chaplin)
  • My home is my castle
  • Make love, not war
  • Give peace a chance
  • Such is life
  • The ornament of our home are the friends who frequent it
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away
  • Always look on the bright side of life!
  • When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
  • Don’t worry be happy!
  • Follow your dreams
  • Today is the first day of the rest of your life
  • To be or not to be that is the question
  • The early bird catches the worm
  • Seize the day
  • Tit for tat
  • Haste makes waste
  • I think, therefore I am
  • I know that I know nothing

:-) AstridDerPu

The early bird catches the worm, but the early worm is caught by the bird (Ergänzung von mir)

• learning is a gift even when pain is your teacher
  • you said you never wanted to see me hurt,did you Close your eyes when i cried? -often in life we Forget the things we should remember and remember the things we should Forget i wish i was a kid again because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the Person YOU are! --- Love what you do and do what you love! --- If God head meant us to stay at one place, he would have given us roots instead of legs. --- Live the life you love and love the life you live! --- If you don't live for something, you will die for nothing. --- Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. --- Love it, change it, or leave it. --- Say nothing, if you don't know what you mean. --- How can I know what I think before I hear what I say? --- Every cloud has a silver lining. --- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. --- The path to hell is paved with good intentions. --- Twice the pride, double the fall. --- Girls' faults are many, boys have only two: Everything they say and everything they do. --- Don't dream your life, live your dreams. --- For the world you are someone but for someone you are the world. --- It`s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice! --- If you meet a person without a smile - give him yours! --- Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush, hold it too loose, it'll fly away. --- Sometimes we need fantasy to survive the reality.
People change, things go wrong, shit happens, Life goes on.
Don't wait for the perfect moment - take the moment and make it perfect. --- No brain, no headache! --- If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button. --- Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain. --- Life is no coincidence, it’s what you make of it. --- Nobody is perfect. My name is nobody. --- Roses are red, violets are blue, god made me beautiful, but what happened to you? --- Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay and you never get anything back. (Al Bundy) --- The chicken came first - God would look silly sitting on an egg. --- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. --- Reality is an illusion caused by the lack of alcohol.

Was möchtest Du wissen?