Probleme mit paypal versuch sich einzuloggen?

3 Antworten

Lösche diese Mail. Paypal schickt dir keine englischen Mails, das ist eine Fishing Mail. Paypal schickt normal überhaupt keine Mails, bezüglich Kontostand oder Überprüfung der persönlichen Daten.

aus sicherheit hab ich es trotztem geändert mit ca 11 zeichen :)

Ignorieren, das sind Betrüger, die versuchen, an Deine Daten zu kommen. LG

Da interessiert sich jemand für Ihre Passwörter. Und zwar nicht PayPal.

Bestellung bei Yesstyle.com scheitert an Paypal, Paypal geht nicht?

Mir wird die ganze Zeit das angezeigt (ich habe alles was da steht überprüft):

According to feedback from PayPal, your payment cannot be processed. Possible reasons may be:

1. Issues with your PayPal funding source Please log in to your PayPal account and review whether your funding source, e.g. your credit card or bank account, is valid and usable. If you prefer, you may also proceed with your order by selecting another payment method.

2. Issues with your PayPal shipping address Please log in to your PayPal account and check your shipping address profile to see if it matches the shipping address submitted for your order. PayPal does not support orders shipping to a country that is different than the country registered on your PayPal account. Please select another payment method to proceed with your order.

Wenn mir jemand helfen kann, dann bitte Antworten !<3 Danke ung lg

...zur Frage

Wie löse ich Probleme bei Paypal?

Leute ich kann kein Geld einzahlen bei Paypal? Warum auch immer. Was muss ich genau da mache?

Das steht bei Paypal: If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

...zur Frage

Auto verkaufen über Paypal, ist das seriös?

Hallo, ich habe mein Auto bei Gebruachtwagen.de inseriert. Nun habe ich einen englischen Mailkontakt, der mich angeschrieben hat. Als letzte eMail hat er folgendes geschrieben:

Thanks for the prompt response,the price is okay by me,I am ready to buying it now for birthday gift for my dad and i am at sea at the moment as i am a marine engineer and due to the nature of my work, phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an email regarding it. I really want the car to be a surprise for my dad so i wont let him know anything about the car until it gets delivered to him,i am sure he will be more than happy with the car. I insisted on paypal because i don't have access to my bank account online as i don't have internet banking, but i can pay from my paypal account, as i have my bank a/c attached to it, i will need you to give me your paypal email address and the price so i can make the payments asap for the car and pls if you don't have paypal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to www.paypal.com and get it set up, after you have set it up i will only need the e-mail address you use for registration with paypal so as to put the money through. I have a pick up agent that will come and pick-up the car up after i have made the payments.

Kann das seriös sein? Kann das wieder irgendein Trick sein? Gibt es bei Paypal beispielsweise die Möglichkeit sich das Geld irgendwie später wieder zurück zu holen? Danke für die Antworten.

...zur Frage

Fake email oder nicht?

Hallo ich habe gerade diese email von Apple bekomm:

Apple Store Purchase Confirmation

Thank you for purchasing the following item : Space Qube

Order Number : MHDH6YMK37 Order Total : $34.99

• if you initiated this download , you can disregard this email , it was only sent to alert you in case you did not initiate the download yourself
  • if you did not initiate this download , please cancel the transaction this purchase

To cancel this purchase Read your secure message by opening the attacment (pdf). you will be prompted to open (view) the file or save (download) it to your computer. for best results, save the file first, then open it in a Web browser.

Sincerely

Ich wüste nicht das ich meine bankdaten hinterlegt habe. Ich hab immer mit iTunes cards bezahlt....

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?