Postkarte korigieren?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

3 Antworten

Dear Peter, I'm here with my familiy in a big hotel near Irak . We swim every day in the pool an it's lots of fun . The weather here is great. The sun shines all day( all day shone the sun and without our glasses) and you can not leave the hotel without your glasses . Yesterday there was a big party near our hotel . My friends and I ( Jason and Maria ) were there. It was very crazy . We drank a lot of cold drinks and ate a big chocolate cake .

Dear Peter,

I'm here with my familiy in a big hotel near Irak. We swim in the pool every day and we enjoy this a lot. The weather here is really great. The sun shines all day long and we cannot leave the hotel without our sunglasses. Yesterday, there was a big party near our hotel. My friends (Jason and Maria) and I went there, too. It was really crazy. We had a lot of cold drinks and a big chocolate cake.

• Es lässt sich nicht alles wörtlich übersetzen. So kann man im Englischen z.B. nicht sagen "something makes fun". You can "have fun", though.

Dear Peter I'm here with my familiy in a big hotel near Irak . We swam every day in the pool and it makes a lot of fun . The weather there is very great. The sun shines the whole day and without our glasses we cannot leave the hotel . Yesterday was a big party near our hotel . Me and my friends ( Jason and Maria ) have been there. It was very crazy . we had a lot of cold drinks and a big chocolat cake .

Habe nicht alle Satzstellungsfehler korrigiert, aber so ist es schon etwas besser.

Was möchtest Du wissen?