Pay attention on + Präposition?

1 Antwort

pay attention to....

Satz zwei ist richtig.

x,You Can Leave Your Hat On

was heißt You Can Leave Your Hat On auf deutsch? google übersetzer zeigt mir keine übersetzung

würde mich sehr freuen lg

...zur Frage

Written Discussion "Would you like to live in Mumbai". Könnte mir jmand die Discussion verbessern?

Könntet ihr den Text verbessern ?. Ich shreib morgen ne Arbeit und ich find den nicht so gut und würde mich auf ein Feedback freuen.

**Today I am writing about the question „would you like to live in Mumbai?”. I think it´s a good question, because there a many Arguments for and against.

My first Argument for living in Mumbai is, that if you speak English, you can manage everything in the city. It is not necessary to speak the regional language. For example, …. Second argument is that India is one of few countries, where even people can have a maid or a chauffeur. You are able to afford them. In addition you can send your child to school. Because there are German, American and English schools. Another Argument for is that Mumbai is a city for shopaholics. There are designer closets much cheaper than in Germany. The qualities from the Materials are good. Tough the crime rate is high, so you can robbed in the city. The city has good transport options, for instance local trains, metro, monorail and public transport buses. No other city can sustain this much population and traffic. Nevertheless is there the rush hour. The Streets are crowded and it tooks a long time to come to the destination. My last argument is that the food in Mumbai is very delicious. You can eat in small restaurants, on the street or in very good restaurants to try out different cuisines. However you have to pay attention with food.

To sum up, the people in the city are very friendly and they will help you every time, when you need. I think I would like to live in Mumbai It´s a fascinating city with colorful festivals. **

...zur Frage

Englisch comment: GM Food! Fehleranalyse! Ist dieser Comment ok?

Hallo ! Ich schreiben nächste Woche eine Englisch Arbeit zum Thema Genetically Modified Food. Ich wollte mich drauf vorbereiten und habe deshalb schon einen kurzen Comment geschrieben. Könnt ihr mir helfen und nachschauen ob das so ok ist. Danke im Voraus!

At the present time People always want to sell faster and cheaper. This also applies for food. More and more Supermarkets sell genetically modified food. But is that ok? Should Mankind manipulate the gene? In the following Text I will show you why GM food should be ban.

The Problem is that many People doesn’t know that the most Food in Supermarkets are genetically modified. I thing if they knew what they eat then many People wouldn´t buy the GM food. Because the food is unpopular among Consumers.

On the one hand the Food is much cheaper than Nature Food. On the other hand the Food is unhealthy. The GM animals die much earlier than normal Animals and they suffer too. There is no doubt about it that the GM Food is unhealthy.

In addition the Mankind doesn’t know which consequences at manipulate of gene there can be. Maybe it can break a disease. The People should be careful with that.

So I believe that the GM Food is not only bad for us but also for the animals. That is why I think that GM Food should be ban. The Mankind shouldn’t change anything what worked of thousands years. Only because the People are greedy.

...zur Frage

Ist dieser Rafrain richtig?

"i hope i see you soon and i put on your favourite tunes and i meet you again my buy du you remember"

Die Übersetzung gibt es im Internet nicht, und ich weiß aber nicht ob dies so richtig ist vom Text her.

...zur Frage

Englisch Text korriegieren

Hallo kann jemand folgenden Text korrigieren? Dankeschön Dear Ben Russell, I read your article “Credit cards to ration individuals' carbon use“, which is published in newspaper The Independent in July19,2006. First of all I want to say that I think it's very good that there are people like you who think about the environment and of course about the problems which are exist. The suggestion is that every body has a credit-card with Carbon Dioxide points and if someone travels, use electricity, gas or petrol with carbon rations they have to pay. There is a special amount of this points and if you need more than your personal cap you have to buy credits on the open market. On the other side if there are people who cut the pollution of the carbon they produce, they could sell their surplus. Mr Miliband also suggests that banning products like light bulbs or electrical appliances which waste power while on standby, have to forbid. Everyone have to make automatic payments of offset pollution. I think this credit cards are not a good idea, because there would be a discrimination, because on the one hand rich people wouldn't cut their consume because they have the money to buy this credits. The most of them wouldn't take care about the environment. On the other hand the poor people have to take care about their carbon use. They haven't got the money to buy new credits. The result would be that the poor people take care and the richer people don't take care. Now you can say that it's maybe not a completely good result but now there are a few people who take care. Better than no one. But what is if the poorer people have to use the car everyday because they have to drive to work. They have to pay that they are working. This wouldn't make work more attractive. The poorer people are disadvantaged. Another cause why this credit cards are not a good idea is that you can't control it. There would be a lot of situations where are disagreements. For example if people drive together to work. Now who have to pay with carbon for that? The driver or the other ones? Another fact is that you can't handle everything with money. Everyone has to pay that the environment become better. But money doesn't help. You can't stop the global warming with money. My idea is that there have to be recompenses for those people who do something against the environment problems. There have to be individual things, which make environment protection very attractive and also necessary. It's very important that everybody knows about the problems and the results if we go on like this. All in all I think it's very good that there are people who think about a solution and things that can be do to stop the global warming. Nevertheless I think the credit-cards and money wouldn't be a good solution

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?