Motivationsschreiben Englisch, habe ich Fehler gemacht?

1 Antwort

Es gibt 3 kleine Sachen, die mir grammatikalisch gesehen etwas komisch vorkommen. 

Einmal das „especially“ in dem Satz „ I would like to improve especially my pronunciation”. Das würde ich etwas umstellen “I would like to improve my pronunciation especially”  oder “ I would like to especially improve my pronunciation”.

Auch das “especially” im Satz danach würde ich hinter das “I’m” stellen. 

Was mir noch auffällt ist das  “before” im letzten Abschnitt, das scheint nicht wirklich in den Satz zu passen. 

LG

England austausch Bewerbung gut so?

Hello! My name is *** and I am thirteen years old. Together with my parents and my two years older brother, I live in a house with a big garden. We have got one little dog called ***. My hometown is ***. In my free time I often play football. Meeting friends like *** *** and surfing in the internet are also one of my favorite leisure activities. My favorite subjects are all languages. I am not so happy with subjects concerning to numbers like Maths and Physics. My family and my friends say about me that I am reliable, polite and I have a good behavior. Although I have travelled through many countries, I have never been in England before. For me the exchange would not only mean having fun but the possibility to make acquaintance with a new country and interesting people. I I would be very glad to take part at the exchange with ***(my school)

...zur Frage

Hallo, ich habe am Dienstag meine mündliche Prüfung und wollte mal fragen ob hier jemand vielleicht meinen Text kontrollieren kann?

Today I want tell you something about Holidays. Personally when i get older I don't like travel to other countries because i'm so far away from my friends and i'm afraid to missing out important things. Anyway I travel with my family to different countries, in early life i travel to the Netherlands on a camping ground i can't tell anything about the trip because I can't remember. At the age of 6 i was in Turkey with my hole family, we were in Antalya we stay for 2 weeks. That was a nice time for me and everyone was happy. The hotel was so nice and we had such a great time together. There are so funny memories for example I was afraid of a taxi and we must drive with it to came to the city and it was a party taxi and my mother was sitting next to me and i said "mom you can move closer to me" i said this because i was so afraid. The weather was nice it was very hot and because of this i can't eat so much i dont know why and when we go to the dinner i'm only eating 5 or 6 pieces of melon. That was such a great time. When i was 14 I travel for the second time to turky and we were in the same Hotel, i was with my uncle and my aunt and 2 friends from my uncle. That was a nice time too, but I have noticed that something isn't good, i miss my friends and after four days or so i want back home because they told me on Whatsapp so great things what they did and that sounds so funny. But all in all it was a great trip to turkey. At the age of 15 my mom asks me whether I want to go to Italy with her and her partner. And i must be honest I have advised 2 weeks and asks my friends would you travel to italy if you were me and they said Joyce why you are thinking about that? Yes of course i would travel.. At the end my desicion was yes and i must say that i had a great time in Italy.. We drive with a bike trough the city, we took part in a guided tour of the city Sienna. And we saw many sights for example the leaning tower of pisa. In the easter Holidays i will travel to the north sea with my family and my best friend Joan. And i'm very glad because Joan is with us. And in the Summer Holidays i will travel to turkey with my mother and her partner, i hope we have a great time and i wont miss my friends so hardly. For me the best holidays were the summer holidays because you mustn't think on school and the wheather is actually nice. And when i dont travel to other countries i'm only on the way with my friends. We go swimming, or make a picnic sometimes we camping in the garden. All in all i can say that i love holidays.

...zur Frage

Kann jemand bitte meinen Letter of Motivation für ein Auslandssemester korrigieren? :-) Dankeschön!

Hallo,

gleich zu Beginn möchte ich sagen, dass ich kein Überflieger für die englische Sprache bin und daher sehr dankbar bin, wenn sich Jemand ein paar Minuten Zeit nehmen kann und möchte, um den folgenden Text zu korrigieren.

Vielen Dank Euch und ich freue mich auf Eure Antworten.

Letter of Motivation

[HOMETOWN], 19 May 2014

Dear Sir and Madam,

My name is [NAME] and I am currently studying at the University of Applied Sciences in [HOMETOWN], Germany to get my Master Degree in Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Science. I am writing to you to express my intention why I would like to apply for the program at University of [UNIVERSITY]. In the following I will mention some facts which I have led to my decision to spend the upcoming winter semester in 2014/15 in [COUNTRY].

For me, doing an exchange semester would be a great chance to enlarge my professional knowledge. I have a particular interest to improve my English language capabilities, because it has become an absolute necessity for all graduates. Through the participation at the academic courses, I will benefit extraordinary and enhance my English language skills. In addition, I am generally considered to be motivated, outgoing and responsible, so I will use the benefit to get in contact with home students and learn their way of life, while I stay at the University of [UNIVERSITY].

As I have always planned to spend some time abroad during my studies, I am very happy to use the opportunities given to us by the Erasmus program. The University of [UNIVERSITY] is my first choice for my study abroad due to the offered courses because I think the University of [UNIVERSITY] offers me to combine my personal aims with my academic improvement. While checking the online catalogue I had found some useful courses for biotechnology and pharmaceutical sciences which I would like to participate. I have felt very confident that the offered courses fit in a very good manner to the modules at my home university, so this exchange will allow me to expanding my knowledge and widening my experience in a variety of academic disciplines. Furthermore it will give me the opportunity to study new subjects, which are not available at my home university.

Altogether, the student abroad, particularly the Master Degree Programme in the University of [UNIVERSITY], will benefit my character as well it will be the best opportunity for preparation for the lifetime, especially for my career.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

[NAME]

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?