minecraft weather2 mod hilfe?

2 Antworten

Hast du schon den config ordner begutachtet?

ja. hat geholfen passt

Reicht es nicht aus, den meta_inf zu löschen?

nein

da steht ja along with changing the B:Misc_proxyRenderOverrideEnabled to false

Erörterung englisch überprüfen

hallo :) ich habe eine Erörterung zum Thema Schuluniformen für den englisch unterricht geschrieben, wäre cool wenn ihr mir Tipps zur Grammatik und vielleicht auch Ergänzungen sagen könntet. hier ist sie:

This comment will be about school uniforms. in the USA for example there are schools where you have to wear school uniforms and in germany you dont have to wear them. now the question is if we should introduce school uniforms in germany?

On the one hand school uniforms are very good. when everyone wears the same, nobody can say things because of their look like. so there is less bullying at school. nobody recognize if someone is poor or rich and it's easier for poorer people to find friends. In addition to this the students are a community. All of them are working together. Without school uniforms there are allways some outsider which have to work alone. the class is not divided into cool and not cool but there is a single group. also the school is represented by the students when they wear uniforms. all looks the same and the whole school hold together. everybody can see which school it is.

But on the other hand school uniforms are not very helpful. you can not wear what you want and you can not have your own style. But this is very important at this age. students have to develop their own personalities. moreover you can not stop bullying. maybe it is reduced by school uniforms but you can never stop it forever. there are students who does not look good with them or they are bullied because of their behavior. in addition, bullying takes place in the free time of students. so outsider are only in school protected. above all it is very expensive. families have to buy these uniforms and they are not cheap. when you have more than one child, it becomes more expensive. after school most of the students wear normal clothes. so you have to buy both - school uniforms and clothes for the free time. everyone changes the outfit once per day. it is very expensive for poor families. maybe their children have to wear the uniform the whole day.

danke schonmal:)

...zur Frage

Kann jemand diesen englischen Comment Korrektur lesen?

A comment on the topic “Abortion”

A contentious issue: ABORTION. Nowadays more and more women have an abortion. But whether this interference with nature really is lawfully remains doubtful and will be discussed now.

Proponents of abortion say the argument that the woman has the right to decide about her body and thus about her pregnancy or an abortion. So no one has to care about her decision. This is true, but in the womb the embryo is already a living being and therefore the embryo is an individual and has a right to life.

In addition, the argument is repeatedly mentioned that the pregnancy was unwanted, the mothers are to young or have no partner. But I think this is the worst argument at all. There are umpteen ways to prevent a pregnancy. But if you were maybe too stupid or too lazy to preventing, it is you own fault. In such cases, there are still help sites for mothers or the option to release the child for adoption.

Moreover, an abortion is murder. Abortions dine by some medications or methods like scrape or vacuum. Many people say that the embryo does not feel any pain during abortions, but this is also false. Embryos already have a heartbeat or a nervous system in the third week of pregnancy, so they can feel pain.

All in one, I believe that an abortion is not morally justifiable. Nevertheless, there should be exceptions like if the pregnancy resulted from rape or the pregnancy constitutes a danger to the woman. When you have an abortion you kill your own flesh and blood. This action can’t be reversed, and I am sure that every woman who decides to have an abortion will get mental problems. At the end, the woman has to decide with the father about an abortion, because in Germany an abortion is allowed up to the 3rd month. So I’m against a abortion – there are too many ways to get not into such a situation. If you get into such a situation, you have to cope with the consequences.

...zur Frage

Wie heißt dieses Zitat auf Deutsch?

"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take"

Wäre sehr nett, Danke schon mal im Voraus.

...zur Frage

Arranged marriage presentation?

Hey leute Ich hab nächste Woche eine mündliche Prüfung in Englisch und hab das thema Arranged marriage bekommen und soll darüber reden Ich hab schon mal eine Einleitung geschrieben. Könnt ihr mal drüber gucken ob das zuviel oder wenig ist. Das sollte halt nur stehen worum es geht also allgemeine fakten.

Today I'm going to talk about Arranged marriage. I'm going to divide this talk into three section. First, I'll give you some general facts about arranged marriage. Next I'll talk about the Pro and Contra arguments. Finally I'll give you my opinon to this topic.

Einleitung:

Arranged marriages are highly traditional which the husband and wife are choosen for each other by their parents , sometimes before they are even born.The child typically have little to no say in the matter, and are forced into the marriage in order to gain financial orsocial advantages for their family.Arranged marriages come in all over the world and are popular in some parts.Most take place in countries like Pakistan, Japan, China and india.In all arranged marriages you have to be the same nationality.90% of the marriages that take place in India are arranged marriages.The ideal age for a women to be married off is 25, while for a man it is 30. Some arranged marriages are not forced, and the families give their children a full choice in the matter.In order to gain a better perspective on what arranged marriages have to offer the people and families involved let’s break down the good and bad.

Danke im vorraus

...zur Frage

1.7.10 forge server geht nicht mehr kann wer helfen?

Hallo ,

Kennt sich jemand mit forge aus?

Ich habe seit gestern ein problem mit meinen Server (Nachdem ich versucht habe die mod appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-1.jar zu installieren) und zwar fährt der Server einfach nicht mehr hoch .

Forge version : 1.7.10-10.13.2.1230

Installierte mods (fährt auch nicht hoch wenn ich keine mod drauf habe) : appliedenergistics , orespawn , morph , Instant house , backpack , CodeChickenCore , CodeChickenLip , fastcraft , IChunUtil , InventoryTweaks , Mekanism , NotEnoughItems , warpbook .

Server Log von Multicraft :

19.01 16:21:14 [Multicraft] Server stopped
19.01 16:21:14 [Multicraft] Looks like a crash, check the server console. Return value: 1
19.01 16:21:14 [Multicraft] Not restarting crashed server.
19.01 16:21:14 [Multicraft] Server shut down (starting)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO ... 8 more
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.logging.log4j.Level
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO ... 6 more
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:94)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/logging/log4j/Level
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:12)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:43)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
19.01 16:21:14 [Server] INFO A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
19.01 16:21:14 [Multicraft] Updating eula.txt file
19.01 16:21:14 [Multicraft] Loaded config for "Default"
19.01 16:21:14 [Multicraft] Starting server!
19.01 16:21:14 [Multicraft] Loading server properties
19.01 16:21:14 [Multicraft] Received start command
...zur Frage

Englisch Text korriegieren

Hallo kann jemand folgenden Text korrigieren? Dankeschön Dear Ben Russell, I read your article “Credit cards to ration individuals' carbon use“, which is published in newspaper The Independent in July19,2006. First of all I want to say that I think it's very good that there are people like you who think about the environment and of course about the problems which are exist. The suggestion is that every body has a credit-card with Carbon Dioxide points and if someone travels, use electricity, gas or petrol with carbon rations they have to pay. There is a special amount of this points and if you need more than your personal cap you have to buy credits on the open market. On the other side if there are people who cut the pollution of the carbon they produce, they could sell their surplus. Mr Miliband also suggests that banning products like light bulbs or electrical appliances which waste power while on standby, have to forbid. Everyone have to make automatic payments of offset pollution. I think this credit cards are not a good idea, because there would be a discrimination, because on the one hand rich people wouldn't cut their consume because they have the money to buy this credits. The most of them wouldn't take care about the environment. On the other hand the poor people have to take care about their carbon use. They haven't got the money to buy new credits. The result would be that the poor people take care and the richer people don't take care. Now you can say that it's maybe not a completely good result but now there are a few people who take care. Better than no one. But what is if the poorer people have to use the car everyday because they have to drive to work. They have to pay that they are working. This wouldn't make work more attractive. The poorer people are disadvantaged. Another cause why this credit cards are not a good idea is that you can't control it. There would be a lot of situations where are disagreements. For example if people drive together to work. Now who have to pay with carbon for that? The driver or the other ones? Another fact is that you can't handle everything with money. Everyone has to pay that the environment become better. But money doesn't help. You can't stop the global warming with money. My idea is that there have to be recompenses for those people who do something against the environment problems. There have to be individual things, which make environment protection very attractive and also necessary. It's very important that everybody knows about the problems and the results if we go on like this. All in all I think it's very good that there are people who think about a solution and things that can be do to stop the global warming. Nevertheless I think the credit-cards and money wouldn't be a good solution

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?