Milow We must be crazy Lyrics

...komplette Frage anzeigen

5 Antworten

Ich habe jetzt alles aus einem Lyricsvideo extra für dich abgeschrieben haha! Hoffe die Mühe hat sich gelohnt und ich konnte ein paar helfen. Lg :)

Tonight the stars I look upon Will shine long after I am gone Where will I be this time Tomorrow when I see them shine

I walk along the avenue Where everything I thought I knew has left me without a clue

Empty streets and empty stores Windows covered up with boards Graffiti written on the doors

We must be crazy But you're so beautiful Life is hasty Just like me and you All these strangers Working in the graveyard Lovers and haters We must be crazy

Out here in the night Show me the light before I go blind (2x)

Tonight the stars you walk below The same that burned so long ago In an age of stolen virtues All your dreams deserted you

It's a long life to live And I'm learning how to forgive myself for all the things I did

We are ordinarily beautiful Open to be ridiculed Common as the grass that grows so slow

We must be crazy But you're so beautiful Life is hasty Just like me and you All these strangers Working in the graveyard Lovers and haters We must be crazy

Whatever changes come my way (2x)

Es wird bestimmt die Übersetzung gesucht, ab er die kann selbst ich nicht finden .....

Hat vielleicht auch jemand den Text zu So long So long?

LuzieKanada1998 09.04.2014, 07:14

Dashboard Confessional "So Long, So Long" http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/dashboardconfessional/solongsolong.html

Hand out the window Floatin' on air Just a flip of the wrist And I am wavin' you goodbye

Drive past the lifeguard stand Where I sit around waiting for you to remember As I drive

How the girls could turn to ghosts before your eyes And the very dreams that led to them are keeping them from dying And how the grace with which she walked into your life Will stay with you in your steps, And pace with you a while So long, so long [x2]

The speaker in this door is blown So nothing sounds quite right Takin' my time, takin' this drive, wavin' this town goodbye, And I drive this ocean road and remember The small of your back And the nape of your neck I remember everything as I drive, wavin' this town goodbye

I remember

How the girls can turn to ghosts before your eyes And the very dreams that led to them are keeping them from dying And how the grace with which she walked into your life Will stay with you in your steps, Pace with you a while So long, so long...

And I will leave under the cover Of summer's kiss upon the sky Like the stone face of your lover Just before she says goodbye I was certain that the season could be held between my arms Well just as summer's hold is fleeting I was here but now I'm gone... I'm gone... I'm gone, I'm gone I'm gone...

Der songtext ist auf dem u Tube Lyrik Video dabei

Also ich finde da problemlos den Songtext und das Musikvideo, in dem der Songtext auch gezeigt wird. Zurück zu Google und nochmal probieren.

caliloverboy 15.03.2014, 14:59

ich hab das aber auch nirgends gefunden :o

hydralernae 16.03.2014, 02:08
@caliloverboy

Dann solltest du nicht ins Internet, weil du es offenbar nicht bedienen kannst. ;-)

caliloverboy 28.03.2014, 17:34
@hydralernae

Willst du mich verarschen?! wenn du es problemlos finden kannst, wieso beantwortest du diese Frage nicht mit einem Link vom Text, sondern mit einer Antwort die sowieso keinem weiter geholfen hat?! Was bringt es dir und den anderen?

Was möchtest Du wissen?