meiner gastfamilie eine e-mail schreib (englisch)

4 Antworten

one-wall free would I say. Ich würde schreiben "we are silent"

Dear Family ..........., I was so happy when I got your Letter. And I heard that I will spend my week in England with your Family and with my friends Eli und Marie. We are very excited because it's our first week in England, first time away from home, but I think it will be a great experience  So now I going to tell you a little bit about me. My Name is Jessica, but everyone calls me Jessi. I like sports and taking pictures in my free time. I often play Badminton and meet Eli and Marie. I'm looking forward to see you.

Best wishes Jessi

Ps: Here is a Picture of us 

noch korrekter, dein von dir geänderter Text:

Dear Gutterridge Family , I was so happy when I got your letter and read that I will spend my week in England with you and with my friends Eli und Marie. We are not noisy girls, but we are very excited because it is our first week in England away from home. I think it will be a great experience. So now I will tell you a bit about myself. My Name is Jessica, but everyone calls me Jessi. I like sports and taking pictures. In my free time I often play badminton and meet with Eli and Marie. I have one sister, she is 23 years old. I like animals a lot. I have fishes and I had two hamsters called Jerry and Sunny, but one of them died (stimmts?). I'm looking forward to seeing you. Best wishes, Yours, Jessi

Ps: ps: here is a picture of me and my friends

Was kann ich hier verbessern?

Habe nächste woche die Prüfung im englisch "i about me"... Jetzt wollte ich fragen ist das richtig.

My Presentation Let me introduce myself. My name is [...] and I am 16 years old. I was born in Germany in [...] and my parents are from Turkey. I live in Germany in Baden Württemberg and I visit the [...] School, 9 class. My class we are 24 children I can speak German, Turkish and English. My Mother doesn't work and my Father works in Road construction. I have 1 older sister she is 19 and 1 little brother he is 5 years old. My sister made a training as a nurse. Then it has aborted And my brother goes to nursery school. I share my room with my little brother. At school my favorite subject is Math, because I like this subject. At school I think I'm okay. In English I'm not so good but in math and German I think I’m good. My hobbies are playing football and I play my games on the Computer with my friends but I go out with my friends too. In my free time, I go out with my friends to playing football or I watch TV. I love listen to music. My favorite music star is [...], is a [...] rap star I hope you enjoyed my presentation about myself.

...zur Frage

Was kann ich hier verbessern?

My Presentation

Let me introduce myself.

But first I say something about my family.

My parents are from Turkey. My Mother doesn't work and my Father works in Road construction. I have 1 older sister she is 19 and a little brother he is 5 years old. My sister made a training as a nurse. Then it has aborted. And my brother goes to nursery school. And now about me. My name is [...] and I am 16 years old. I was born in Germany in [...]. I live in Germany in Baden-Württemberg and I visit the [...] School, 9th class. At school my favorite subject is Math, because I like this subject. At school I think I'm okay. In English I'm not so good but in Math and German I think I’m good. My class we are 24 children. I can speak German, Turkish and English.

My hobbies are playing football and I play my games on the Computer with my friends but I go outside too. In my free time, I go out with my friends to play football or I watch TV. I love listening to music. My favorite music star is [...], a [...] rap star. I have a best friend and his name is [...]. But he’s not here in the school. I hope that I will have a big car, a big house and a beautiful girlfriend.

I hope you enjoyed my presentation about myself.

...zur Frage

Teleworking Englisch

Hallo zusammen, kann vielleicht mir bitte jemand diesen Text korrigieren oder sagen was ich noch dazu schreiben kann?

Teleworking means working from home using modern technology to keep in touch with your business. Jobs can be relocated to places where it is more attractive, more convenient or cheaper to live. On the one hand, I haven´t contact with my colleagues, no inspiration, no quiet workplace to concentrate and distraction at home. But on the other hand, I have more time for my family, I have my own time-management, less pollution, lower costs, because I doesn´t have to drive with my car, less control and I can pamper myselves if I feel ill. I could imagine to do teleworking, I haven´t contact with my colleagues, this is very shame but my family are more important than my colleagues and all other.

Vielen Danke im Voraus :)

...zur Frage

Korrektur lesen in Englisch?

Hallo liebe Community,

ich möchte mich bei einer Au-Pair Familie bewerben und mein Anschreiben auf Englisch schreiben. Es wäre sehr lieb wenn jemand das Korrektur lesen könnte.

Vielen Lieben Dank

Dear , , and

my name is and I'm a student from Germany. I just read your profile and it sounded pretty sympathetic.

At the moment I'm attending senior classes and I would love to belong to your family from on. As you can read on my profile I have a little brother and an older sister and I like to spend time with them or my friends.

Your two little boys would definitely beat me in chess but that doesn't matter I think.

I like to play Lego as well because I and my little brother are really fascinated to build new buildings or cars together.

I would describe me as an active person. I have a dog and take her every day for a walk, either by feet or by bicycle.

I also have my driving license and could drive them to school if that is needed. Since my mother tongue is german there should be no problem to teach and German. I'm also learning Spanish for 2 years in school now and can speak it a little and hope to improve my skills when I'm at yours.

...zur Frage

Bitte Songtext in deutsch übersetzen?

Hier ist der Text:

Drown me in my daily cup of tea, Tell the porcupines to quit stabbing me, They make me fall, but i will stand 'Cause all of them are jerks with their cups in their hands. Now they want a whisper, a whisper from me, 'Cause all of them have watched me on their big screen tv's But what about little ol' , little ol' me, the one who got bullied, because of her teeth.

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard, I know i'm on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when i was just that silly little girl next door. oh oh ohhhohh

Ladies o' ladies, why are you so mad, is it cause im classy, and you're trash bag you teasing and laughing resonates through my heart and now youre calling me 'cause you want a fresh start

Now look at you boys you cant believe your eyes, you told me I was ugly and I took you by surprise, you should of been nicer cause look where I'm at, while you copy Mac Miller wearin' snap back hats.

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard I know im on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when i was just that silly little girl next door. oh oh ohhhohh

Why must you be so mean, talking trash about me...

All i wanted was a friend to laugh and cry and spend all of eternity or even just a week...

I hope you all are watching my middle finger rise, to the bullies in the school yard I know im on your mind, now you say love me, but what about before, when I was just that silly little girl next door. ohh...

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?