Mein Englisch ist nicht das beste und ich verstehe diesen Text nicht so gut!

2 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

Zutreffend reiten Sie das feinste Pferd, das ich überhaupt gesehen habe und stehen sechzehn, ein oder zwei. Mit den wilden und grünen Augen, reiten Sie das Pferd so gut, Hände beleuchten zur Note, ich konnten nie mit Ihnen gehen, egal wie ich zu wünschte. Reiten Sie an, sehen Sie Sie, ich könnte nie mit Ihnen gehen, egal wie ich zu wünschte. Reiten Sie an, sehen Sie Sie, ich könnte nie mit Ihnen gehen, egal wie ich zu wünschte. Wenn Sie innen zur Nacht ohne eine Spur nach reiten, lassen Sie Ihren Greifer entlang meinem Darm einer letztes Mal laufen. Ich drehe mich, um einen leeren Raum gegenüberzustellen, in dem Sie pflegten, um zu liegen, und suche nach dem Funken, der die Nacht durch einen Teardrop in meinem Auge beleuchtet. Reiten Sie an, sehen Sie Sie, ich könnte nie mit Ihnen gehen, egal wie ich zu wünschte. Reiten Sie an, sehen Sie Sie, ich könnte nie mit Ihnen gehen, egal wie ich zu wünschte. Egal wie ich zu wünschte.

Wenn Sie innen zur Nacht ohne eine Spur nach reiten, lassen Sie Ihren Greifer entlang meinem Darm einer letztes Mal laufen. Ich drehe mich, um einen leeren Raum gegenüberzustellen, in dem Sie pflegten, um zu liegen, und suche nach dem Funken, der die Nacht durch einen Teardrop in meinem Auge beleuchtet. Reiten Sie an, sehen Sie Sie, ich könnte nie mit Ihnen gehen, egal wie ich zu wünschte. Reiten Sie an, sehen Sie Sie, ich könnte nie mit Ihnen gehen, egal wie ich zu wünschte. Egal wie ich zu wünschte.

Wenn Du damit übersetzt, (s.u.)kannst Du den Sinn etwa deuten. Ansonsten trägt das Ergebnis (wie bestimmt bei allen Onlineübersetzern und Übersetzungsprogrammen) sehr zur Belustigung bei. http://de.babelfish.yahoo.com/

Könntet Ihr vielleicht eure eigene Meinung zu diesem Text geben?

Same old love 

There she was sitting in the dark in her bedroom,small tears rolled down her cheeks. She blinked many times to stop them from spilling but it wasn’t working. When she closed her eyes, she saw his face and his eyes. Damn his eyes… İn the afternoon she was sitting on her couch and watching Netflix like every Sarurday. The ringing from her phone bringing her back to reality. On the display was written DEAN .She picked up. ‘‘Hey, love.“, Deans voice rang through the speakers. ‘‘Hey, babe. What’s up?“ ‘‘I wondered if we could maybe go out tonight?“ She thought for a second. ‘‘Yea, would you mind to pick me up?“ ‘‘Be ready at 8.“ And then he hung up. She immidently agreed, because arguing with him would be sensless.He’s such a dickhead. When she looked at her watch, she realized, that she only had one hour to get ready, so she got up and went to her bedroom. As she undressed herself, she looked at the mirror. The silver ring around her neck catching her attantion. HARRY was written in it. Her mind driftin off. I miss him so much, she thought, how is there no conection anymore between us? You got a boyfriend, you idiot. Stop thinking about him. She shook her head. Finally she got dressed and was ready. The door bell rung and she dopple checked her things. When she opened the door, she saw Dean leaning on the door frame, smirking down at her.‘‘Shall we?“, he asked, took her hand and lead her to the passenger seat. After a ten minute ride, they were standing infront of a club with the font OLD LOVE, wich was blinking in a bright pink. When they were in the club, Dean shouted over the loud music ‘‘Do you want a drink?“ Belle nodded. So now she was alone, sitting in a corner. The smell of sweat and alcohol running through her nose. Then something cought her eye. A pair of piercing green eyes. No, brain stop! You can’t just imagine him here. She thought. They looked directly into her hazel eyes. Suddenly he walked to the back exit from the club and then he was gone. She immidently stood up and ran after him, but a hard chest stopping her. ‘‘Where are you going sweetheart?“ Deans blue eyes looking down at her. She could smell the alcohol in his breath. ‘‘I don’t feel very well, so I am going to get some fresh air.“ He moved aside and she walked to the door. The cool air blowing against her lightly flushed cheeks. She wrapped her arms thighter around her jacket. Why isn't it warm for once in London? She looked around her eyes scanning the dark alley. A tall frame standing in the corner.''You fallowed me.'', a deep raspy voice said. A cloud of smoke coming from his lips. '' I did.'' '' Belle.'' '' Harry.'' ''Why are you here? I thought you were in L.A.'' '' It didn't workout very well.'' , the words coming a bit harsh. '' What are you up to?'', his once cheery voice, cold and dark. '' I..I am curently working in a office.'' '' Good for you. But you didn't change at all. The long brown hair or

...zur Frage

Summary + Characterisation, korrektur, dringend?

Summery's: The shortstory ‚Patricia’ written by Fraser Sutherland deals with two friends, where the boy has a crush on the girl, but never told it, until a spring dance in their school comes. He forces himself to ask her, to go with her to the dance and does it, but she declines his question and at the end, both go not to the dance and go different ways too.

oder ..

The shortstory ‘Patricia’ written by Fraser Sutherland deals with two friends, where the boy has a crush on the girl, but never told it. In their school there goes a spring dance and the boy forces himself to ask her, to go with her to the dance, does it, but she just diclines his question and at the end, both of them, go not to the dance and go different ways too

was wirkt besser und richtiger, zumindest einigermaßen?

Characterisation The following text is a characterisation of the boy, one of the two main characters in the story ‘Patricia’.

The boy is a student around 16 or 17 years, how it could be assumed, because he is close to his final exams (l. 55) and his voice breaks and so ‘He [is] changing’(fg.l. 19). Furthermore the character seems to be very sporty and active, just look at the scene, where he stands in front of the mirror and ‘[looks] at himself’ and his muscles (fg.l.5) - what means, that he must be ambious too, because he worked hard, to get them. The boy could be characterized as really attentive, how the behavior shows it, related to Patricia (fg. l.7-19). ‘He [spend] an hour talking with her’ and ‘[think] a lot about asking her to go [with him]’, but he have not the guts to say directly, that he wants to go with her to the spring dance, what makes him not self-confident.

To sum it up, the boy is ambious as related to Particia, but calm, without selfconfidence, but (Mir fällt nicht ein, wie es genau zusammenfassen könnte :x)

...zur Frage

Was bedeutet: You will go to the paper towns?

In letzter haben viele diesen spruch "you will go to the paper towns and you will never come back" als Status ist das irgendwie ein Zitat aus einem angesagten Buch oder so was?

...zur Frage

"Letter of complaint" Korrektur?

Hey Leute, da ich mal wieder viel zu viel zu tun habe, habe ich mich eben mal hingesetzt und diesen Beschwerdebrief geschrieben. Zugegeben, ich habe ihn seit dem Schreiben nicht mehr gelesen und ich habe auch einfach grade überhaupt keine Zeit mir neue Formulierungen zu überlegen oder alle Fehler zu suchen und zu finden und deswegen hoffe ich ziemlich, dass sich einer von euch erbarmt, während ich einen Aufsatz über das Barocke Lebensgefühl schreibe.

Ach Mist, ich schweife schon wieder ab. Also das ist der Brief:

"Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to complain about a disaster that happened on Wednesday, when my friend and I flew to London but my baggage arrived at an airport in Barcelona!

My friend and I took a plane that flew from Berlin to London at 9am and everything was fine, until we arrived at London and wanted to get our baggage. When we couldn’t find my suitcase and bag with next to the others, we asked a staff member but he had no idea what could have happened so he called his boss and we had to wait more than two ours until he got an answer from Berlin. The employees over there told him, that they probably put the baggage on another plane and after nearly two more ours we were told that my suitcase and bag were sent to Barcelona. The staff from the airport in London told us that they would send it with the next plane but before it could go here, it had to go back to Germany. Until it finally arrived today, my friend and I could barely enjoy our holidays because all my clothes and other important things where in the suitcase so we had to cancel two trips we already paid for. I’m sure you will understand that my friend and I were extremely upset that we lost two days of our vacation because your staff messed something up.

I have absolutely no idea how that could have happened and actually I don’t care but I really think that you should clearly be more careful with the baggage of your guests and you should also work on the communication between the airports so that mishaps like that can be handled faster.

Of course I know that things like that can always happen and all in all I was very satisfied by your airline and I really hope this won’t happen again so that I …ich noch viele weitere Reisen mit Ihnen genießen kann.

Yours faithfully,

Leara T."

Der eine Satz am Ende ist teilweise auf Deutsch, weil mir momentan einfach keine gescheite englische Übersetzung einfällt. Aber mal abgesehen davon, passt der Rest? Ist das richtiges englisch? (Achso, und kennt ihr vllt synonyme für until und really? Die häufen sich bei mir immer so :( )

Bitte rette mich! xD

LG Leara

...zur Frage

Was bedeutet dieses Zitat?

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. - Oprah Winfrey

Könnte mir jemand erklären was genau in dem Zitat gemeint ist?:)

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?