lustige englische zitate?
keine kitschigen oder spießigen bitte
- My english is not the yellow of the egg, but it goes.
- Being in politics is like being football coach. You have to be smart enough to undestand the game and dumb enough to think it' important
- Alcohol is the answer. Ican't remember the question.
- I didn't intend to do a thing today and so far ....I'm right on schedule
- Why is Barbie so popular if you have to buy her friends?!
- Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- You tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson: Never try!
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
- Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
- He who laughs last didn't get it.
- Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
- Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
Don't worry, be happy