Lieblings Songzitate?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

14 Antworten

Da gibt es sooooo vielexDD

,,Love your curves and all you edges,all your perfect imperfections." ~All of me

,,I love to hold you close,tonight and always,I love to wake up next to you." ~Pillowtalk

,,You´re my end and my beginning,even when I loose I´m winning" ~All of me

,,I wanna be the world you come home to." ~My Love

,,Don´t speak,no use for words,lie in my arms,sleep secure." ~Crimson Day

,,If I was a boy,I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl,I swear I´d be a better man." ~If I was a boy

,,We can be golden,why don´t we show them all of the life there´s meant to be." ~Golden

,,I will make the dream we had come true,I´m glad it was with you.If I go alone,I´ll go.Even if I want to die,or cry from being alone.I can hear a voice that tells me to live(...)I can hear someones laughing voice,this is my greatest treasure." ~Ichiban no Takaramono

I´ll never forget you and you´ll always be by my side to the day I die." ~Never forget you

,,I´d die to be where you are.I try to be where you are.Every night I dream you´re still here." ~Still here

,,And if I stand in front of a speeding car would you tell me who you are?" ~Speeding Cars

,,Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life,say yes,say yes cause I need to know." ~Rude!

,,Mouth to mouth I breath you in,swallow down your jackes in,let it drown inside my face,sweet as poison I could take" ~Come and get it

,,It´s hard to say that I´d rather stay awake when I´m asleep because my dreams are bursting at the sea." ~Fireflys

,,And if you´re dieing to see I guarentee there are angels around" ~Angels

Okay das werden noch zu vielexDD

LG Paimon:D

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von simonjaehn
27.05.2016, 10:42

Haha danke:D da sind viele coole dabei

"Du bist älter und denkst wohl, dass du klüger wirkst. Wie gut, dass ich weiss, dass du früher stirbst"

Kommentar von noahhaon22
27.05.2016, 00:00

aus welchem song? mega geil

Kommentar von simonjaehn
27.05.2016, 00:00

Das ist gut! Aus welchem Lied ist das? :)

Kommentar von simonjaehn
27.05.2016, 00:03

War ja klar das so ein genialer Satz von Alligatoah kommen muss ;) Danke dir.

Kommentar von noahhaon22
27.05.2016, 00:05

stimmt simon das musste irgenwie sein ^^

"Kleider machen Leute, doch die Leute die die Kleider machen leisten sich bis heute leider weniger Designer-Jacken"

"All we are saying, is "Give peace a chance!" - John Lennon, Give Peace a Chance

"Du bist umgeben von Idioten, Denken ist verboten, Wissen illegal!" Farin Urlaub Racing Team, iDisco

"Even though I'm on my own, I know i'm not alone" :)

„Probleme fürs Leben zu groß, fürs Sterben zu klein.“ -casper

"I don´t wanna go to school, I just want to break the rules!"

"Don't want to let it lay me down this time, drown my will to fly. Here in the darkness I know know myself, can't break free untill I let it go, let me go..."
- 'Lithium' von Evanescence ♡

"Denn ich hab eine harte Schale, doch darunter eine weiche Seite - Dann wieder 'ne Harte und dann komm' nur noch Eingeweide!"

- Alligatoah - Alligatoah (Heißt so ^^)

"Es war nicht immer leicht für mich, dein bester Freund zu sein. Und wenn ich ehrlich zu mir bin, dann war ich nur ein Stein, an deinem Bein"

- Jasper - Für Jérôme (Liegt aber an dem Lied, unheimlich gut, finde ich jedenfalls)

"I see your monsters, I see your face, tell me your problems, I chase them away."

- Timeflies - Monster

It's my life

Eigentlich der ganze Song ^^

Weil ich mein Leben lebe :)

Und nicht das der Anderen

Das leben ist zu kurz um "vielleicht" zu sagen!😊

But you said "it dont hurt" me "it dont hurt me, nomore"

hab nochn 2tes

Boyz-N-The-Hood <3

"crusin down the street in my six fo jockin the bitches slapin the hoes went to the park to get the scoop knockleheads out there cold shootin some hoops"

"hip hop hooligan i never went back to school again"

Kommentar von simonjaehn
14.06.2016, 22:04

Das ist gut. Aus welchem Lied ist das? :)

Was möchtest Du wissen?