Letter to the host family so in Ordnung?

1 Antwort

Ich finde den brief sehr gut vielleicht würde ich der Familie  noch ein paar fragen stellen :)

Dankeschön :) 

Was könnte ich in dem Aufsatz ,,My dream job" noch schreiben?

Hallo leute, ich habe einen Aufsatz auf englisch geschrieben der über mein Traumberuf handelt. Ich muss 15 Sätze haben aber ich habe nur 11 Sätze. Kann mir jemand helfen noch 4 Sätze dazu zuschreiben? Ich bin übrigens 14 und habe sicher irgendwo fehler in dem Text!

My dream job:

I'd like to become a primary school teacher. There are postitive and negative aspects in the job. The job is well paid and you have breaks during the lessons. The good thing about the job is that it is not dangerous at work. One thing else is that you have long summer holidays. You don't work on the weekend and you have fixed working hours, however, the job has also negative aspects. The bad thing about this job is that you have stress and that you have to have patient. In the class are sometimes disrespectful pupils and they don't listent to you. That's why it may be that there is noise in the class. At home you have to control the homework of the pupils and have stress because you have to work quickly. A big problem for me is to get up early. But if you want to become that job, you will get used to it.

Ich weiß da sind Fehler drinnen aber ich bin kein Profi! Kann mir also bitte jemand helfen noch 4 Sätze zu schreiben?

Danke an die Leute die das durchgelesen haben und mir antworten :)

...zur Frage

Brauche Hilfe in Englisch! Report

Hallo! Ich muss in Englisch einen Report über meine Zukunft schreiben und dabei bin ich mir ziemlich unsicher. Ich wäre euch sehr dankbar wenn ihr mir sagen könntet was ihr davon haltet und mir eventuell über Fehler bescheid gebt. Wir mussten den Report kurz halten.

My future

Introduction:

This report aims to give you an idea of my future. I will talk about my future family, my future career and about a big dream of mine.

Family.

One of my biggest dreams is to find the love of my life and to get married one day. Another big dream of mine ist o have my own children and to be a good mother.

Career:

Honestly I have no idea what I would like to become one day. I often think about it and there are some things that I’m interested in but I’m just not sure yet. I hope that I’ll choose the right job one day which I’ll like and be happy with.

Traveling:

Traveling has always been a big dream of mine. i really hope that I’ll have a lot of opportunities for traveling in my life because I want to see as much as possible of the world.

Conclusion :

All in all I just wish for my future that I’ll be able to look back in sixty years and say that I’ve had a happy life.

...zur Frage

England austausch Bewerbung gut so?

Hello! My name is *** and I am thirteen years old. Together with my parents and my two years older brother, I live in a house with a big garden. We have got one little dog called ***. My hometown is ***. In my free time I often play football. Meeting friends like *** *** and surfing in the internet are also one of my favorite leisure activities. My favorite subjects are all languages. I am not so happy with subjects concerning to numbers like Maths and Physics. My family and my friends say about me that I am reliable, polite and I have a good behavior. Although I have travelled through many countries, I have never been in England before. For me the exchange would not only mean having fun but the possibility to make acquaintance with a new country and interesting people. I I would be very glad to take part at the exchange with ***(my school)

...zur Frage

Erster Kontakt zur Gastfamilie

Hey, ich habe heute die Informationen zu meiner Gastfamilie in kanada bekommen und habe mir vorgenommen gleich eine E-Mail zu schreiben. Ich würde mich freuen wenn ihr sie mal durchlest und mir eine Rückmmeldung gebt.

Dear XY,

I’m L... from Hamburg. Today I got informed that I’m gonna spend my 10 months at Canada with you and another stundent from Hongkong. Thanks, that you’ve chosen me, I’m so happy about that. I hope we’ll have a great time together and I’m really excited to meet you.

With the best greetings from Germany, L...

...zur Frage

Kann mir jemand korrigieren? googleübersetzer vertrauue ich nicht. wäre echt lieb..?

i want someone to love me but if he just ends up breaking my heart like everyone else its not gonna be worth it but how do u know until u try and like. I like him but idk im scared because last time i got that whole "im not gonna hurt you" bullshit but still happened

...zur Frage

Schule Englisch? Text? Ist das so richtig? Habe ich fehler?

Homework English

I have got problems with my parents too. I m not allowed to do anything. My mum and my dad are strict. My parents doesnt give me my mobile phone because I had a badly i the english test. I am not allowed to play with any technical things.

I thing it us really unfair. I have to go bed at 9 clock and dont watch tv after 9 clock.

Its really uncool dont like it.

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?