kurze Songzitate aus bekannten Liebesliedern?

2 Antworten

STORY OF US: "A simple complication, miscommunications lead to fallout, so many things that i wish you knew...so many walls up i can't break through" "The story of us looks alot like a tragedy now"

HAUNTED: "You and I walk a fragile line, i have known it all this time but i never thought i'd live to see it break" "Stood there watched you walk away, from everything we had but i still mean every word i say to you"

LAST KISS: "The words that you whisper for just us to know, you told me you loved me, so why did you go away?" "I don't know how to be something you miss" "So i'll watch your life in pictures like i use to watch you sleep, and i'll feel you forget me like i use to feel you breathe" "I hope it's nice where you are...and i hope the sun shines, and it's a beautiful day. and something reminds you you wish you had stayed" "You can plan for a change in weather and time, but i never planned on you changing your mind"

LONG LIVE: "Long live the walls we crashed through, i had the time of my life with you"

OURS: "Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine...and life makes love look hard" "It's not theirs to speculate if it's wrong and, your hands are tough but they are where mine belong"

IF THIS WAS A MOVIE: "I was playing back a thousand memories baby, thinking bout everything we've been through. Mabye i've been going back too much lately when time stood still, and i had you" "Come back to me like you would if this was a movie, stand in the rain outside 'til i came out" "I know people change and these things happen, but i remember how it was back then" "I just want it back the way it was before, i just wanna see you back at my front door"

SUPERMAN; "And i watch you fly around the world, and i hope you don't chase another girl.. dont forget about me." INVISIBLE: "You can't see me wanting you the way you want her, but you are everything to me"

COLD AS YOU: "You put up walls and paint them all a shade of grey, and i stood there loving you and wished them all away"

BEAUTIFUL: "You're beautiful, every little piece love, and don't you know, you're really gonna be someone. ask anyone"

DEARJOHN: "But i took your matches before fire could catch me, so don't look now. I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town" "I see it all now that you're gone, don't you know i was too young to be messed with, the girl in the dress cried the whole way home" "Long were the nights when my days once revolved around you"

MINE: "You are the best thing thats ever been mine"

BACK TO DECEMBER: "The last time you saw me still burns in the back of your mind, you gave me roses, and i left them there to die" "I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right. And how you held me in your arms that September night, the first time you ever saw me cry." "Then i think about summer all the beautiful times, i watched you laughing from the passenger side, realized i loved you in the fall" "You gave me all your love and all i gave you was goodbye" "Freedom ain't nothing but missin' you" "Mabye this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming..but if we loved again, i swear i'd love you right"

THE WAY I LOVED YOU: "You were wild and crazy, just so frusturating, intoxicating, complicated, got away by some mistake" "He can't see the smile i'm faking, and my hearts not breaking, cause im not feeling anything at all"

UNTOUCHABLE: "Untouchable, burning brighter then the sun. And when you're close, i feel like coming undone"

YOU'RE NOT SORRY: "All this time i was wasting, hoping you would come around" "Could've loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold" "You use to shine so bright, but i watched all of it fade.."

ENCHANTED: "Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you" "you take my hand and drag me head first fearless" "long live the walls we crashed through I had the time of my life with you" "If you could see that I'm the one who understands you been here all along so why can't you see you belong with me" "this love is difficult but its real, don't be afraid we'll make it out of this mess" "baby I'm never gonna leave you, say that you wanna be with me too" "I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale, I'm not the one you sweep off her feet, lead her up the stair well" "come back to me like you would, you would, if this was a movie" "this thing is breaking down we almost never speak, I don't feel welcome anymore" "and I'm dying to know is it killing you like its killing me" "it's a roller coaster kinda rush and I never knew I could feel that much" "you don't have to call anymore, I won't pick up the phone this is the last straw, don't wanna hurt anymore" "my mind forgets to remind me, you're a bad idea" "If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie" "you should've said no, baby and you might still have me" "now that I'm sitting here thinking it through, I

wenn ich das richtig sehe, sind das Filmzitate :D Ich hatte zwar nach Liedzeilen gefragt, und das hier bringt mich da leider nicht weiter, aber danke fuer die muehe (;

Nicht sehr bekannt, englisch, aber einfach ein tolles Lied:

Falling Up - Falling In Love

Ich habe dir mal die erste Strophe angehängt. Einmal das Original und einmal die Übersetzung von der Seite www.magistrix.de (Fehler sind also nicht meine.)

Ich denke, da findest du einige nette Zeilen.

You are my one true love

You are the voice that is so sweet

In everything I do, you bring the best out of me

You are my wings to fly

You are the wind beneath them

I miss you every night, when I close my eyes

You put your feelings down

You stopped your tears you brought me love

You held on to my heart

You held with hope to have me near

Sometimes I close my eyes

Sometimes I let my hunger rise

I think of all you are, you are the love of my life.

Du bist meine einzig wahre Liebe

Du bist die Stimme, die so süß ist

In allem was ich tue, machst du das Beste aus mir

Du bist meine Flügel zum Fliegen

Du bist der Wind unter ihnen

Ich vermisse dich jede Nacht, wenn ich meine Augen schließe.

Du stellst deine Gefühle ab.

Du stopptest deine Tränen, du brachtest mir Liebe.

Du hieltest zu meinem Herz.

Du hieltest mich mit Hoffnung, um mich in der Nähe zu haben.

Manchmal schließe ich meine Augen.

Manchmal lasse ich meinen Hunger steigen

Ich denke an all das, was du bist, du bist die Liebe meines Lebens.

das ist wirklich ein schoenes Lied (: Ich war schon eher auf der Suche nach bekannten Texten, aber vielleicht verwende ich da ja auch was von (:

Was möchtest Du wissen?