Korrektur lesen in Englisch?

4 Antworten

Ein paar Fehler, die mir auf die Schnelle aufgefallen sind:

Dear .......

My name is ..... . I'm a student from Germany. I've just read your profile and it appealed to me immediately.  

At the moment I'm attending senior classes and would love to belong to your family soon. As you can read on my profile I have a little brother and an older sister and I like to spend time with them or my friends.

Your two little boys would definitely beat me in chess, but that doesn't matter I think.

I like to play Lego as well because my little brother and I find constructing things like cars and buildings fascinating.

I would describe myself as an active person. I have a dog and take it for a walk every day.

In addition, I have my driving license and could drive your children to school if that is needed. Since my native language is German, there should be no problem to teach  them German. At school I have already been  learning Spanish for two years now and can speak it a little. So I hope to improve my skills when I'm at your place.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.  

Ausserdem:

Dear .......

My name is ..... . I'm a student from Germany. I've just read your profile and it appealed to me immediately. 

At the moment I'm attending senior classes (high school?) and would love to belong to your family soon. Zusammenhang: Du sagst, ich gehe zur Schule und wuerde gerne bald zu eurer Familie gehoeren.

As you can read in my profile I have a little brother and an older sister and I like to spend time with them or my friends.

Your two little boys would definitely beat me in chess, but that doesn't matter I think.

I like to play Lego as well because my little brother and I find constructing things like cars and buildings fascinating.

I would describe myself as an active person. I have a dog and take it for a walk every day.

In addition, I have my driving license and could drive your children to school if that is needed. Since my native language is German, there should be no problem to teach them German. At school I have already been learning Spanish for two years now and can speak it a little. So I hope to improve my skills when I'm staying with you..

I look forward to hearing from you soon 

sympathetic.

Schreib sympathic. "Sympathisch" klingt dann doch irgenwie besser als "mitfühlend".

I'm

Sowas immer vermeiden bei formalen Briefen!

beat me in chess

Was willst du da sagen???

I like

Vermeide "I", überarbeite deine Satzkonstruktion und verbessere dein Vokabular. Nicht so oft "I" am Anfang!

because I and my little brother 

"me and my little brother"

them to school if that is needed

Igitt!

to teach and German. 

?

also learning Spanish for 2 years in school now and can speak it a little and hope to improve my skills when I'm at yours.

Wohin gehts denn überhaupt? Nach Spanien oder nach England?

Grässlicher Ausdruck.

Unbedingt überarbeiten!

"I'm" kann man in so einem Brief heute jederzeit schreiben. Das ist kein formeller "Business letter".

"my little brother and I" ("me" ist umgangsprachlich und grammatikalisch nicht ganz richtig.)

Da sind so viele Fehler drin, das solltest nochmal überdenken. Hab nicht die Zeit, alles rauszuauchen, es wurde eh schon das meiste hervorgehoben.

Englisch mündliche Prüfung, text so okay?

Hallo leute, habe am Montag eine mündliche Englische Prüfung und habe auch schon ein Text (den ich in 2 Tagen auswendiglernen muss :() meine Frage ist nun, wie findet ihr den Text? Ist er grammatikalisch korrekt und hört sich alles gut an? Rechtschreibfehler mal egal.. es kommt auf die Gramma und der Wortwahl an. Könntet ihr es gegebenenfalls Berichtigen? Nun zum Text:

Hello my name is Max and today i'm going to tell you something about my dreamjob as a graphic Artist at motion design.\ At first i would like to talk about the job itself. \ Following about the qualifications and payment and at last why it is my dreamjob.\

As a motion designer you create animated video like movies,trailers or advertisment.\ Making and improving concepts is dailywork. Also disscusing it with the customer and your team.\ Often you are sitting in front of the computer and draw and animate the task. The working hours are different, often from 8 AM to 6PM. Important is just that you finish your task in the right time.\

After telling you something about the job, i would like to talk about the qualifications and payment. You should be creative and need some drawing skills, also know how to use a Computer, because today even cartoons are made from them.\ Furthermore It is important that you can withstand cristism because often you are working in a team and every statisfactory animation need time and effort.\

Now the qualification and payment To be a motion Designer you need an A-Level and must study. \ After four years you can apply to a company for example Disney or Dreamworks.\ Since you are working in a company, the salary is different but average you get two thousand fivehundred up to three thousand fivehundred euro.\ Last but not least i'm going to tell you why it is my dreamjob.\ Since i get alot of good feedback about my creativity and PC know-how i found the job really interesting. Of course at first i did not like to draw but recently i tryed it and that is awesome too. All in one i'm curios about the job and cant wait for it.\ Here we come to my end of the presentation, i hope you enjoyed to listen and have you any questions?

...zur Frage

Speaking Test - 10 Klasse - Part 1

Hallo. Ich habe in ein paar Wochen den Speaking Test als Abschlussprüfung. Da wir es im Unterreicht nicht durchnehmen, habe ich versucht den ersten Part einmmal aufzuschreiben. Also da muss man miteinander reden und sich fragen stellen. Könnt ihr mir bitte sagen was an dem schlecht ist und welche Fragen ich noch mit einbringen könnt? Dankeschön<3

Hello, I'm Krissi. What's your name?

Hi, my name is Emma and I'm 16. How old are you?

I'm 16 years old, too. Where do you come from?

I live in xxxxx near xxxxxx and you?

I come from xxxxx it's near xxxxx, too.

What's about your family, Emma? Have you got any brothers or sisters?

Yes, I have got a 20 year old brother called Tim, he works as a bank clerk. And what about your siblings?

I have two sisters. Johanna is only 6, she goes to nursey school. Theresa is 12 years old and she is still anttending school. And what about your parents jobs?

My mum works as a teacher and my dad as a drafsman. And your parents?

Only my dad has got a job. He works as a diploma engineer. What do you do in your sparetime? Have you got any hobbies?

Yes, every Thursday and Friday I go swimming and I also like to listen to musik. And what do you do in your freetime?

I play tree times a week fistball and on weekends I spent my time in sports, too. But I also like to read books to realax me.

In which club are you?

I play fistball in the xxxxx. Whats your favourit musik?

Oh I like Rihanna very much and you?

Rihanna is great but in my opinion is Sam Smith a little bit better. What do you do after school?

I'm going to do a training as an office clerk and what about you?

I will go to a technical secondary school in the math class.

How was your last summer holyday?

I spent my last summer holyday in Bibione in Italy. I do a lot of sports like kayaking, beach volleyball, archery and so on. And what about your last summer vacation? .......

...zur Frage

Realschule - Bewerbung auf Englisch

Hey, könnt ihr mir Bitte sagen ob diese Bewerbung auf Englisch gut gelungen ist oder ob es noch etwas zu verbessern gibt? : ...........................Dear Mr Garry, I read about your ad in the newspaper "Instant-Health" of 16 February and would like to apply for an education as a pet shop assistant. As you will see in the Curriculum Vitae, I have already worked for two weeks in a pet shop on my school practical training. I have always been interested on animals. I am specially interested about snakes and I hope that i can learn more about them in the training you offer. I would be grateful to meet you at your shop for an Interview and look forward to hearing from you.

...zur Frage

Wie findet ihr den About me Text?

Hello my name is Musterman and I want to tell you something about me. I'm 14 years old. I was born on the tweenty three July 2001. I can speak German, Turkish, French and English. I live with my mum, my aunt and my little brother. My mothers name is Musterfrau. She works as a beautician. My aunts Name is Musterfrau she works as a hairdresser. She has her own hairdressing salon. My little brother is ten years old. He goes to the Thiebaubtschool. He is in grade 4. This is his last year. My family has different hobbies. My little brother loves biking and playing football. My mother loves to read books. My aunt loves listening to music. She loves music. I'm a student at the Schillerschool and I'm in grade 9. My Family and I live in a flat in Ettlingen. The flat has three rooms. I share my room with my little brother. We have one Balcony and we live near a footballpitch. I'm very happy about it because I love to play football. My Hobbies are playing Football and Basketball, go to the gym, an play Computergames. I can play drums and I love to read books abou fantasy and horror. My favorite books are Hunger games, Fear Street and Harry Potter. My favorite Film is Forrest Gump because its a nice film. My favorite author is Joanna K. Rowling, because she writes nice books and never gives up. She always says: poor or rich everybody has a Chance! Joanna was born in Yate. She studied French in the University of Exter. Then she worked as a Teacher in Wales. She doesn't earn much money. Then she had an idea, it was the book Harry Potter. She became famous and is one of the richest Woman worldwide. My favorite Colour is yellow because its a wonderful and luminous colour. I love listen to good music. I like listen to Justin Bieber and Selena G. If i were a millionaire, I would donate my money to poor people. I would travel to them and give them a laugt. I dont have a pet. I would like a dog but my mother says we would not care about him. My favorite food is Pizza. It just tastes good. My dream job is to be a policeman. I like jobs that are rich adventure. ( Rechtschreibung egal = aussprache + grammatik wichtig ) Danke!!

...zur Frage

Referat über sich auf Englisch?

Today, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Anna ..., I am 16 years old and I live in .... with my mother. I was born in Russia. When I moved to Germany with my family I was 4 year. My mother and my vather are divorced. I have an older sister, she is 23 years old. My hobbies are sleeping, cooking and meeting friends. I attend 10th grade. In August of this year i will start my training as a chemist. After my training as a chemist I would like to work one’s way up as a managar of a branch office. With 18 years I would like to make my driver's licence and move out. (ausziehen von daheim weis leider nicht wie ich das anderes formulieren kann) My wishes and plans for the future is to have two children, a cat and a wonderful husband. I would like to life in another country, learn a new language and have a good time fort the rest of my life. I hope my wishes come true.

Thank you for your attention.

Ist das so richtig? Brauch umbedingt eure Hilfe muss das bis morgen können..

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?