Korrektes Englisch in diesem Brief- Sende das an ziemlich viele Leute und will nicht mit meinem miesen Englisch negativ auffallen,kannst du mir bitte helfen?

... komplette Frage anzeigen

5 Antworten

Hab dir ein paar Kleinigkeiten ausgebessert:

Hey, I’m writing to you concerning Anna's 25th birthday. You must not tell her! Please keep this message and the content a secret! I know you are a very close and good friend of hers. Therefore I want YOU to help me with her birthday gift. Most of her friends are basically scattered all over the world. Consequently, a big party is not going to work. BUT - with your heIp - I would love to create a small “You're in my heart because…-book or "I like you because...-book”.

Yes, I know, it’s corny, but, come on, she’s turning a quarter of a century and you are one of her very true trusted friends: You simply have got to help me here! All I want from you is one (or more) pages why you like Anna and at least one picture of you guys together. The format should be A4. The rest is open to you. It can be a Word document (see attachment with some proposals) in which you finish the sentence above (Can be one word, or half a page, whatever you think and feel.)
You can as well handwrite, scan and e-mail me the document. You could also briefly describe how and where you met or what your best days together were, what your wishes for her future are and so on…
Be creative if you can - if not, it's fine too, as long as you are part of this project! It should become something she can look at any time and where she can see/feel all the wonderful friends she has had in her life.

Please consider, I have to print and bind it (or bring it to a bookbinder) and wrap it up – therefore I’d need your contribution by 00.00.16 at the latest. The sooner the better! Best you start right away. ;-)

Best regards ("Sincerely" ist hier zu förmlich)

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von StephOH
01.07.2016, 20:47

MEGA! Vielen Dank!!! :-) ^^ 

D.h. es war nicht gut - aber jetzt auch nicht super schlecht? Hoffe ich zumindest.... 

"Im großen und ganzen ist das schon in Ordnung. Einige kleine Fehler, vor allem bei der Kommasetzung, kann aber auch sein, dass das in der Eile passiert ist.

Weiß denn der Adressat, um wen es geht? Ansonsten solltest du das im ersten Satz dazu schreiben. Und es heißt "concerning a/her 25th birthday", ich würde hier auch eher "regarding" anstatt "concerning" benutzen.

..., therefore, consequently, ... in der Mitte des Satzes werden diese Art der Adverbien eingekommert. Ebenfalls würde ich hier "work out" schreiben. Außerdem solltest du die Klammer ans Ende setzen:" BUT I would love to create a small “You`re in my heart because…-book or "I like you because...-book” with your help"

"She's turning a quarter of a century": Ich weiß, was du sagen willst, aber das hört sich ein wenig unbeholfen an. Ich würde hier erneut einfach nur "she's turning 25" schreiben.

Format wird klein geschrieben, sicherlich nur Flüchtigkeitsfehler, Außerdem, wenn du sagen möchtest, den Rest könnte ihr entscheiden, "the rest is up to you". Ebenfalls, wird "whatever" zusammengeschrieben.

"Were", nicht "where. "Creative", nicht "creativ".

Nach "please consider" kein Komma, dafür aber wieder vor und hinter "therefore". Und man schreibt es "sincerely".

EDIT: Na gut, adabei's Version ist auch in Ordnung. Am besten hältst du dich an sie.

... concerning a 25th birthday ... , ... thus a big parrty is not ... , ... whatever you think and feel ...,

Ich weiß nicht, ob Buchbinder bookbinder heißt.

Ansonsten super!

Kommentar von adabei
01.07.2016, 20:39

"concerning Anna's birthday" sollte das wohl heißen.

Hey,

I´m writing to you about Annas 25th birthday. You musn´ttell her! Please keep this message and the content as a secret! I know you are a very close and good friend of her, there for I want you to help me with her birthday gift. Most of her friends are basically all over the world, so a big party isn´t going to work but I would love to create a small "You´re in my heart because...-book or "I like you because...-book"

I know, it´s corny but come on (?) you are one of her truest friends, you´ve got to help me here! All I want from you is one (or more) pages why you like Anna and at least one picture of you guys together. The format should be A4. The rest is open to you. It can be a Word Document in which you finish the sentence "You´re in my heart because..." or "I like you because..". (It can be one word, a half page or whatever). You can scan, e-mail or handwrite me the document as well. Also, you could write a letter about how and when you met or what you´re best days together were. Moreover you could write what you wish her for her future and so on... be creative, if you can-if you aren´t it´s fine too, as long as you´re a part of this love spending project! It should become something which she can look every time and see/feel all the wonderful her loving friends who she has in her live.

Please consider, I have to print and bind it (or bring it to a bookbinder) and wrap it up- there for I would need your  part until the 00.00.16 at least. The sooner I get it the more better! Best you start right away. ;)

Yours sincerely

Also so würde ich es schreiben. Hoffe ich konnte dir helfen.

LG

TaylorBl

Hey, klingt doch gut? 

Nur eins ist mir aufgefallen: Man schreibt es sincerely

Noeru

Was möchtest Du wissen?