Könnte mir Bitte jemand diese englisch Bewerbung korrigieren?

1 Antwort

My name is Lilly Schuetz and I'm almost 16 years old. I live in Austria and I am visiting the XY school in Innsbruck.

Our school prescribes a internship in the timescale from the XY to the XY.

I want to effect this internship in england because I want to improve my english and get impressions from an other culture.

I bake with passion so I want to make my internship in a confectioner.

I hope for getting impressions into the occupation confectionist and to enhance my baking-skills.

I am writing to you because I heared from your excellent reputations and I am fascinated from your pastry products.

@Lebenslauf

Thanks for your attention and i would welcome your response.

Sincerely, L. Schuetz.

Das sollte es ungefähr sein.

Kann mir jemand diese Mail ins deutsche übersetzen?

Hi,dear friend, Sorry my delay reply due to the National Day of our country. Thanks for your kindness and time writing to us to inform us the problem you're facing. As to this case,a refund is acceptable.Let me know the amount you want me to process for you please. Hearing from you. Sorry for the trouble. Best regards.

...zur Frage

Korrektur lesen in Englisch?

Hallo liebe Community,

ich möchte mich bei einer Au-Pair Familie bewerben und mein Anschreiben auf Englisch schreiben. Es wäre sehr lieb wenn jemand das Korrektur lesen könnte.

Vielen Lieben Dank

Dear , , and

my name is and I'm a student from Germany. I just read your profile and it sounded pretty sympathetic.

At the moment I'm attending senior classes and I would love to belong to your family from on. As you can read on my profile I have a little brother and an older sister and I like to spend time with them or my friends.

Your two little boys would definitely beat me in chess but that doesn't matter I think.

I like to play Lego as well because I and my little brother are really fascinated to build new buildings or cars together.

I would describe me as an active person. I have a dog and take her every day for a walk, either by feet or by bicycle.

I also have my driving license and could drive them to school if that is needed. Since my mother tongue is german there should be no problem to teach and German. I'm also learning Spanish for 2 years in school now and can speak it a little and hope to improve my skills when I'm at yours.

...zur Frage

Englisch Verbesserung (Future Plans)

Guten Tag.. 😊 Morgen muss ich über meine Pläne für die Zukunft reden auf englisch. Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn ihr meinen Text verbessern würdet oder mir tipps dazu geben könntet. 😊

My plans for the future are a good job, a big family and to be happy. I want to fly to London because i would like to see the London bridge and New York Because New York is a wonderful City.

Thank you for your Attention. I hope you enjoyed my speech.

...zur Frage

Englische Abschlussprüfung, Verbesserungsvorschläge?

Morgen habe ich meine mündliche Englisch Abschlussprüfung (Realschule, Bayern) und wollte hier mal nach Meinungen und Verbesserungsvorschläge für ein paar der expressions fragen.

"Nice to meet you. First of all, i'd like to introduce myself. My name is xy and what's your name?"

"When is your date of birth?"

"After my graduation im going to attend the further educational college in xy. What are your plans after school?" (suche hier noch ein anderes Wort für attend)

"It's been a pleasure talking to you"

"I look forward to speaking to you again in the future"

Höre gerne weitere expressions oder sonstige Tipps.

...zur Frage

Bewerbung Auslandspraktikum - Motivationsschreiben?

Hallo zusammen!

Im kommenden Oktober werde ich wahrscheinlich ein Auslandspraktikum in Irland absolvieren. Daher würde ich gerne um Rückmeldungen für das Motivationsschreiben haben, damit es möglichst korrekt ist:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to introduce myself as a proper candidate for an internship abroad in Ireland and illustrate my motivation in the following:

Currently I am doing my apprenticeship as an industrial clerk at the xxx group GmbH.

The possibility of making practical experiences in your company provoked my interest because it is a perfect way to improve my language-skills on the one hand and to get to know the Irish culture and tradition on the other.

As my CV indicates, I enjoy learning foreign languages. I possess very good English-skills in speech and writing as well as basic French and Spanish skills. Furthermore, I am very interested in different cultures and traditions as I already made good experiences by taking part in a 4-week exchange program to Adelaide, Australia in 2013.

The second topic I am very interested in and which I hope to learn more about by serving an internship is business and economics. Since my early youth I am interested in this topic so I made for example a 2-week internship at a travel agency in 2012. During this internship, I had to deal with many types of customers and realize different commercial tasks. Additionally, I decided to intensify my economic- and business knowledge by doing an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk.

I am very reliable, thorough and communicative. Furthermore I enjoy facing new challenges and getting to know new people, so I am very sure that I will be a huge benefit to your company.

I would be very grateful to be given the opportunity to be part of your company. I am looking forward to visit you soon in Ireland.

Thank you for considering my application and I’m looking forward to your response.

Yours sincerely

Sollte da auch noch was von meiner Schulbildung rein und wie sieht das grammatikalisch aus? Vielen Dank im Voraus! :)

...zur Frage

Englisch - Letter of application - Gibt es Vrebesserungsvorschläge?

Dear Mr.Hall, I am writing to you about the advertisement for an experienced waiter for your exclusive restaurant. And I read the ad with great interest yesterday, and now I want to apply for this job this summer. I am 15 years old and a hard-working, experienced person. I speak fluent English and German, and have a basic knowledge of French. I would like to improve my speaking skills with this job. Since I am fourteen I work for a home of the eldery as a waiter, so I have experiences in serving people and working in a team. And I am very interested in this job, because I like to be in contact with people and I like to smile. I think this is a very important thing, being friendly. People like to get their male from friendly, smiling people. To add, I am a fast learner, I will appear to your team quick and be part of your team after two days, I think. I am prepared to work overtime during busy times of the year. As you you will see from the enclosed CV I actually did one internship abroad in a british restaurant near London during the summer holidays. I spend my freetime for swimming, playing the piano or working in the home of the eldery. With this letter,I enclose my CV and I am available for an interview at any time and can be contacted at my home telephone number given above. I look forward to hearing from you and be graceful for your time. Yours Sincerely

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?