Könnte mal jemand über diesen englisch Dialog drüber sehen?

3 Antworten

Vom Fragesteller als hilfreich ausgezeichnet

...also, das sieht doch ganz gut aus! Nur 2 Sachen: ..."we will" spend the weekend in a a hotel. ... and then "I will get back" to you later. Hast du trotzdem sehr gut gemacht! Mein Tipp am Rande: Gucke FILME AUF ENGLISCH...vielleicht erstmal deine Lieblingsfilme, die du schon mehrmals gesehen hast und weisst worum es geht (am besten mit Englischen Untertiteln!)..... so hörst (und liest) du die richtigen Zeiten & Wörter und die gehen in's Unterbewusstsein :) So lernt man mit Spaß ;)

ich würde ne andere Zukunft nehmen, entweder going to oder present progressive (they are coming) will-future wird benutzt für unsichere Dinge, die vllt. passieren. (Maybe I'll become a pilot) going to-future ist für Pläne in der Zukunft, auch nicht ganz sicher. Und wenn was feststeht, wie zum Beispiel "I am going to study at the Harvard University next year!" dann present progressive. also wenn du angenommen wurdest steht das quasi schon fest. Das mit den Eltern also entweder in going to, wenns geplant ist oder present progressive, wenns schon echt richtig sicher ist.

es geht noch weiter:

S: So theres always shopping. K: Thats true bu they can do that in Peterborough.We will come(come) back here on Sunday evening. Michael will cook (cook) a special meal. S: Thats a nice idea. What about the last two days? K: Well, I dont have any holiday, so I will be (be) at work. I hope they will not be (be) bored. Sally: Surely not. Theres a lot to do in Peterborugh and you can see them in the evenings. Im sure the will have (have) a lovely time.

...da stimmt alles ;) ...und ich hoffe du hast dich jetzt nur vertippt mit dem "the" anstatt "they"...ist ja bestimmt ein Lückenfüll-Blatt!

Ist das grammatikalisch korekt?

The first place is the Brandenburg Gate. afterwards to the ICC Berlin. then we go to the restaurant of the radio tower. Then we take the elevator to the platform and last we drive to the TV tower

...zur Frage

Könnt ihr mir diesen bericht übers letzte Wochenende korrigieren?

Dear...

last Saturday, my friend and I drove with the train to Oberhausen cento, a huge shopping center. The ride took about 5 hours. When we arived, we had lunch. After that, we did lots of shopping. In between, we made a stop, in which we ate ice cream and compared the things, that we bought. At 6 o'clock,we had dinner. We walk also a bit outside. Than we picked up out things and went to the station and drove back home.

This trip was very expensive but very funny and awesome too.

Your friend, abc

...zur Frage

"How to" speech

Ich soll morgen in Englisch eine "How to" speech-Rede halten und wollte wissen, ob das alles richtig geschrieben ist und ob ihr Verbesserungsvorschläge habt.

"How to" go shopping clothes

Introduction
Today I tell you something about how to go shopping clothes.

First you must go to a bank. There you take off money from a cash dispenser. Then you go in a boutique. In this you look at clothes and choose something. In a locker room you try it on. Then you superior whether you want to buy it. If you want it, go to the checkout and stand in the queue. If it´s your turn, pay for your clothing. Then you can go back home.

Ending
Thank you that you have listened me. I hope you liked it.

Bitte sagt mir, was noch verbessert werden muss. Danke LG Michelle

...zur Frage

Was bedeutet: You will go to the paper towns?

In letzter haben viele diesen spruch "you will go to the paper towns and you will never come back" als Status ist das irgendwie ein Zitat aus einem angesagten Buch oder so was?

...zur Frage

Englisch Text korriegieren

Hallo kann jemand folgenden Text korrigieren? Dankeschön Dear Ben Russell, I read your article “Credit cards to ration individuals' carbon use“, which is published in newspaper The Independent in July19,2006. First of all I want to say that I think it's very good that there are people like you who think about the environment and of course about the problems which are exist. The suggestion is that every body has a credit-card with Carbon Dioxide points and if someone travels, use electricity, gas or petrol with carbon rations they have to pay. There is a special amount of this points and if you need more than your personal cap you have to buy credits on the open market. On the other side if there are people who cut the pollution of the carbon they produce, they could sell their surplus. Mr Miliband also suggests that banning products like light bulbs or electrical appliances which waste power while on standby, have to forbid. Everyone have to make automatic payments of offset pollution. I think this credit cards are not a good idea, because there would be a discrimination, because on the one hand rich people wouldn't cut their consume because they have the money to buy this credits. The most of them wouldn't take care about the environment. On the other hand the poor people have to take care about their carbon use. They haven't got the money to buy new credits. The result would be that the poor people take care and the richer people don't take care. Now you can say that it's maybe not a completely good result but now there are a few people who take care. Better than no one. But what is if the poorer people have to use the car everyday because they have to drive to work. They have to pay that they are working. This wouldn't make work more attractive. The poorer people are disadvantaged. Another cause why this credit cards are not a good idea is that you can't control it. There would be a lot of situations where are disagreements. For example if people drive together to work. Now who have to pay with carbon for that? The driver or the other ones? Another fact is that you can't handle everything with money. Everyone has to pay that the environment become better. But money doesn't help. You can't stop the global warming with money. My idea is that there have to be recompenses for those people who do something against the environment problems. There have to be individual things, which make environment protection very attractive and also necessary. It's very important that everybody knows about the problems and the results if we go on like this. All in all I think it's very good that there are people who think about a solution and things that can be do to stop the global warming. Nevertheless I think the credit-cards and money wouldn't be a good solution

...zur Frage

Was möchtest Du wissen?