Könnte Ihr mir bitte diesen englischen Text korrigieren?

...komplette Frage anzeigen

2 Antworten

Are you one of those people who are proud of who we are? Are you one of those people who loves (Grammar) the natural setting? Are you happy (kein Komma) f you hear the song “I am from Austria”?

First of all, I am proud to be an Austrian because Austria has a beautiful natural setting. Take for example the fantastic mountains. You can go for a walk or you can go for a hike. If you are on the top of the mountains, it is an amazing feeling. The view is stunning, you can feel the fresh air and you are the happiest person (Hier würde ich "in the world" einfügen.) . In the (optional) winter you can go skiing, snowboarding or ice-skating. Secondly, I am proud to be an Austrian because Austria has many famous people, for example the grandiose musical genius Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, who learned to play (Hier fehlt der bestimmte Artikel.) piano and began composing music at the age of five. Moreover, Niki Lauda is an Austrian Formula One raver  (RS) who won many Championships (RS) and I am also proud of him.

(Mozart ist tot und Nicki Lauda ist kein Formel 1 Fahrer mehr. Daher solltest du die Zeiten überdenken)

To begin with (Du hast doch schon mit Mozart und Lauda begonnen.) Adolf Hitler, I am not proud of him  (kein Komma) because he was a dictator, who killed a lot of people and he was responsible for (---) World War 2. Next, I am not proud to be an Austrian  (kein Komma) because many people are racists and the opinion of them s-genitive) is that (---) refugees have negative influences (Auf wen oder was?).

In conclusion, I can say (kein Komma) I am really proud to be an Austrian, but I think every person is proud of his (Pronomen, was ist mit Frauen) homeland. Austria has good sides and bad sides like any other countries (Singular).

Das Fettgedruckte muss korrigiert werden. Ich hoffe, ich habe nichts übersehen.

Für das Vokabular und die Rechtschreibung empfehle ich ein gutes (online) Wörterbuch, z.B. pons.com,

für die Grammatik ego4u.de und englisch-hilfen.de.

:-) AstridDerPu

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung

- Niki Lauda - a raver?
- man würde schreiben: "...responsible for World War 2" nicht "the World War 2" (also ohne "the")
- "and their opinion is..." anstatt "and the opinion of them..."
- like "any other country" anstatt "any other countries"

Antwort bewerten Vielen Dank für Deine Bewertung
Kommentar von keaschii
14.11.2015, 16:19

ich meinte racer :D

vielen lieben Dank :)

Was möchtest Du wissen?